Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,036 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:51 AM

This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. (12795 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / Let Make Money This 2019 / If You Wants To Make Money Online Monthly This 2019, Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by y4code(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
With your experience in the Cocoa exporting business like how much do you i can have to start the business i am a novice and will need your guideline i dont mind in meeting face to face if you dont mind....

like how much will i need to start and how much do you think the profit will be i dont mind if you can breakdown the process...

thanks in advance
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
These will be the best investment you ever venture into.

Anyone including; workers, students, lecturers, bankers, housewives, corpers, teachers, civil servants, semi-illiterates and so on can do it.
Check the banner below for website address and whatsapp number
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2018
Stop Complaining About Government inability ...
(Mini Scale Bitter Kola & Cocoa Powder Export) Start up capital With N50k
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2018
How Mohammed Made 430k Profit Last Month From Mini Agro Export
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2018

Anyone including; workers, students, lecturers, bankers, housewives, corpers, teachers, civil servants, semi-illiterates and so on can do it.
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Take advantage today...
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2018

Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Huge capital is not a major factor here like many people would assume. You can start in small scale and gradually expand in the future.
Due to increase in demand for cocoa product in the international market, the price of cocoa in Nigeria has risen to about #700,000 per metric ton while the price of cocoa in the international market is around $2,860 per metric ton.
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Chat me up on WhatsApp 08039454675
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Still on ...
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Cocoa Powder Export
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
As a Nigerian, I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2018
Some of the products you can source and export :

Yam Tubers, Elubo, White Gari, Yellow Gari, Semovita, White Beans, Red Beans
Oloyin,Indomie Noodles,Ogbono,Egusi,Cray Fish,Smoked Fish, Stocked Fish (Panla),Dawa Cudes,Palm Oil,Ofada Rice,Chilie Pepper,Smoked fish, Gari, Beans Flour, Melon seed (Egusi Ground), Ogbono,Cassava Flour, Bitterleaf, Dried Ugu leaf:, Palmwine, Butter production. Coconut processing, Pepper, Tomato paste, Hibiscus flower, Yoghurt, Pap (Ogi), Ukazi leaf, e.t.c...
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Still on ...
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2018
Still on going ...
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2018

Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2018
Foodstuff export business in Nigeria is getting more increase on daily bases.
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2018
Discover The Sure Ways To EXPORT YOUR AGRO PRODUCE And Make 110% on one transaction... You can do more transaction in one month!

Some of the products you can source and export :

Yam Tubers, Elubo, White Gari, Yellow Gari, White Beans, Red Beans
Oloyin,Ogbono,Egusi,Cray Fish,Smoked Fish, Stocked Fish (Panla),Dawa Cudes,Palm Oil,Ofada Rice,Chilie Pepper,Smoked fish, Gari, Beans Flour, Melon seed (Egusi Ground), Ogbono,Cassava Flour, Bitterleaf, Dried Ugu leaf:, Palmwine, Coconut processing,Pepper, Hibiscus flower,Pap (Ogi), Ukazi leaf , e.t.c...

Others are ---

Hot Chilli Pepper – Ground, Kolanut, Ginger beer, Kilishi, Soybean, Groundnut, Okra, Cassava, Yam, Honey, Snail, Bitter Kola, Ofada rice, Catfish, Shrimps, Pounded Yam Flour, Poultry, Fruit juice, Cashew, Plantain Flour, Palm Oil Coconut
processing, Pepper, Hibiscus flower, Pap (Ogi), Ukazi leaf and the rest...
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2018
Cocoa Powder Export
------------------

Look at the eyes of every child, man, woman, and youth in Nigeria, What you’ll see is anger, frustration, and hopelessness.
The rise of the dollar, hike in fuel price, tomato, rice and garri just makes life unbearable. To add salt to injury, companies are retrenching staff every passing day. While everything keeps going up, unfortunately, salaries remain the same.

As a Nigerian, I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2019
Still on...
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2019
How Mohammed Made 430k Profit Last Month From Mini Agro Export
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2019
Stop complaining about the government, take charge of your financial status.
Join the league of cocoa powder exporters and start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2019
Cocoa Powder Export
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2019
The program is still on ...
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2019
I feel the same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.
Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in export business in Nigeria. The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you and me who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2019
What To Do To Make Money Online 2019?
Re: This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. by Facebok: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2019
The question you should ask yourself is, when should I start partake from Foodstuff export lucrative venture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria / Primera MFB Closes From 20th Of February To 1st Of March For Election / JAIZ Bank Posts N2.4bn Profit After Tax For 2019 Financial Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.