Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies (30853 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? / Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Rachelsblog(f): 12:40pm On May 10, 2018
A Video which is fast going viral on the Internet shows the moment a supposed Employee kept using the Name of God to Command his Boss to sign a Document..

In the video the man standing could be heard saying:
'I command you in the Name of God, who has power over all, In his Name You must sign this, I command You, I command You.

Olusola Lasisi who shared the Video on his Page said the matter happened in Lag. This is really serious.

Watch the video here;
https://twitter.com/BossRicky01/status/994231787164524545

Or here

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-caught-of-camera-using-gods-name-to.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by delzbaba(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2018
just negedu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Bhelamblog(m): 1:47pm On May 10, 2018
More
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by abumeinben(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2018
grin

I'm sure he's a winners member. Them dey overdo.

angry

If I were this boss, I would send a letter to his pastor to inform him no more tithe for the church.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Kobicove(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2018
I'm waiting for the day some idiot will bring a document to my office and command me to sign it in the name of an imaginary Jewish deity... undecided

I will shred the document into tiny bits and damn the consequences!

21 Likes

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Skepticus: 2:50pm On May 10, 2018
grin

The powerless name of a Jewish con man.

Nigerians and unbridled religious stupidity is an inseparable pair.

26 Likes

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by CriticMaestro: 2:50pm On May 10, 2018
Looks like he wanted to do the ßoss Abracadabra!!!
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Raymysterio(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Nonymartin(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Masama: 2:51pm On May 10, 2018
These people are the ones giving Christianity a bad name.foolishness of the highest order. SMH

12 Likes

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by braivheart: 2:51pm On May 10, 2018
Shuu
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Bantino(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2018
very funny

just wondering what is written on that document..

maybe he wants to be the owner of the company Hahahahahaaa

3 Likes

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Ebenezerk2: 2:51pm On May 10, 2018
It is a lie
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 10, 2018
Is the man a lord chosen member ?

10 Likes

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Gullah: 2:52pm On May 10, 2018
Does this man even understand the Jesus in whose name he is doing this nonsense? Pathetic!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by lincsnuel: 2:52pm On May 10, 2018
Hmm Religion

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by sigiyaya(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2018
This is what religion has done to the black man.

No common sense grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Bossontop(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2018
undecided
Lyk dis abii....lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by datola: 2:53pm On May 10, 2018
ok
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by sazycul: 2:53pm On May 10, 2018
This one na drama abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by meezynetwork(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by SalamRushdie: 2:53pm On May 10, 2018
Looks like UBA headqtrs but I might be wrong
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Nairalandmentor(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by talk2saintify(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2018
shocked

Look how confused the boss looks cheesy cheesy
he Be Like..
Is like the People in this man's village has finally decided to strike him with madness!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Sirpaul(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2018
Orisisrisi happen in lagos shaaaa na wa oooo
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by progress69: 2:54pm On May 10, 2018
He has just be fired in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by dabwan123(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2018
Serious
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by mikhe2(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2018
Why does the name Jesus sounds italian to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Jaynom(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2018
"RELIGION Misunderstood is POISON! " grin

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Icon79(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2018
Ogoni tingz shocked

O pari

Rachelsblog:
A Video which is fast going viral on the Internet shows the moment a supposed Employee kept using the Name of God to Command his Boss to sign a Document..

In the video the man standing could be heard saying:
'I command you in the Name of God, who has power over all, In his Name You must sign this, I command You, I command You.

Olusola Lasisi who shared the Video on his Page said the matter happened in Lag. This is really serious.

Watch the video here;
https://twitter.com/BossRicky01/status/994231787164524545

Or here

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-caught-of-camera-using-gods-name-to.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. / Pastor Zakaria Offers To Exchange Himself For Leah Sharibu’s Release / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.