Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo (25643 Views)

Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) / Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by WotzupNG: 12:43pm On May 10, 2018
Below is throwback picture showing DJ Tee and member of the defunct Plantashun Boiz, 2face Idibia, Blackface and Faze.

The picture was shared by DJ Tee with the below caption.

”ISSA THROWBACK Thursday from back in the days when the hustle was real, this was year 2000, chai 18yrs ago when I can turn the TURNTABLE upside and still do magic…..”

https://www.wotzup.ng/dj-tee-plantashun-boiz-thorwback/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by izzou(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2018
Ah ya ya ya
Everybody say Plantashun boiz

Ah ya ya ya

Once upon a time, we had a lot of decent vibes to listen to
Once upon a time angry

56 Likes

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by 2dice01: 1:10pm On May 10, 2018
shocked Chaii wande coal still dey learn where blackface dey

Just imagine blacky wear white sutana For midnight for my area wey light scarce pass virgin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by goldbim(f): 1:14pm On May 10, 2018
Issa throwback indeed grin..see tubaba and his baggy jacket..funny enough ,na real baff up be that as at then..how time flies!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by 2dice01: 1:19pm On May 10, 2018
goldbim:
Issa throwback indeed grin..see tubaba and his baggy jacket..funny enough ,na real baff up be that as at then..how time flies!!
In the next 20years

We sef go turn oldies

Still imagining the kinda wears wey go dey rain den

16 Likes

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by goldbim(f): 1:24pm On May 10, 2018
2dice01:
In the next 20years

We sef go turn oldies

Still imagining the kinda wears wey go dey rain den
I tell you.. cheesy.its happening already sef..when I see some guys wear skinny jean now i ll be like what happened to the bootcut jean and stripes shirt of then??change is constant ,jare.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by 2dice01: 2:30pm On May 10, 2018
goldbim:
I tell you.. cheesy.its happening already sef..when I see some guys wear skinny jean now i ll be like what happened to the bootcut jean and stripes shirt of then??change is constant ,jare.
true change is constant
shocked

Wait dont tell me you dont wear skinny jeans

Are you a deep life church member undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by OldBeer: 3:01pm On May 10, 2018
izzou:
Ah ya ya ya

Ah ya ya ya

Once upon a time angry
My father used to tell me that dreams come true.

Now I believe I can find it in you.

The road is tough and narrow but be strong

Keep on, hold on, keep on keeping on

Plaaaantashun Boooiz.......

Great lyrics and song.
Those were the days.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by WotzupNG: 3:21pm On May 10, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by goldbim(f): 5:20pm On May 10, 2018
2dice01:
true change is constant
shocked

Wait dont tell me you dont wear skinny jeans

Are you a deep life church member undecided

abi church deeper life lonloni grin..?not at all.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by Bustincole(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2018
O boy see 2face neck

but now money don surplus, d neck is not even showin again

2 Likes

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by Aldebaran(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2018
grin

Money can change somethings...

See how plantashun boiz look like RUFFIANS... grin

See Tuface like ebola in human form grin

Even now, the shun in plantashun boiz is still very active grin

5 Likes

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by Ikem11(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2018
Why can't I see 2face in this pic? shocked

1 Like

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by devigblegble: 5:34pm On May 10, 2018
Dj tee no dey grow bears back then
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by bedspread: 5:34pm On May 10, 2018
Hmmmmmm..., how times flies...

Dj Tee... The Clarence peters of those days...

What really happened to this guy? Pls whoever knows should let me in

Meanwhile 2face can confidently deny that He is not the one in this pic

5 Likes

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by kaykaymcb(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2018
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 10, 2018
grin
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by grailife(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2018
grin
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by idris4eva(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2018
When the hustle was tough

1 Like

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by rozayx5(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2018
hmm chai

money good oh
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by 2dice01: 5:42pm On May 10, 2018
goldbim:
abi church deeper life lonloni grin..?not at all.
smh you had to help me translate grin

All diss yoloba somebodi tongue
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by Ayobami7(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2018
Na Money be fine bobo
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by Deji63: 5:43pm On May 10, 2018
See Tubaba. Money good. Bless up.
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by damosky12(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2018
Those were the days when most secular music had some substance...

These days, its all about babes, sex, money, experiments and the likes... What an evolution!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by fiercehillz(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2018
Tubaba career old pass some artists self

3 Likes

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 10, 2018
izzou:
Ah ya ya ya

Ah ya ya ya

Once upon a time angry

Once upon a time good music was about good meaningful lyrics...not noise and nudity

Once upon a time
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by itsandi(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2018
smiley
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by Macdav(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2018
OldBeer:
My father used to tell me that dreams come true.

Now I believe I can find it in you.

The road is tough and narrow but be strong

Keep on, hold on, keep on keeping on

Plaaaantashun Boooiz.......

Great lyrics and song.
Those were the days.

If you really know where you are coming from, then you will know where you are going to.

If you really know what you are looking for be strong, hold on don't you give u it up

Plantashun Boiz keep following your dreams, reach for the stars and make it all yours

Plantashun Boiz there nothing comes easy, it's better to try than not to try at all!

Sing it! Ayah yah yah somebody say Plantashun Boiz

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotayo Adebayo Salami, Femi Adebayo’s Wife's Birthday Dinner Photos / Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked / WWE Legend, Dynamite Kid Dies Of Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.