Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:33 PM

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (94790 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Oreofepeters: 11:17am On May 11, 2018
Some ladies have nothing to offer aside sex..

Even at that, when we talk about sex sex. we should ask ourselves, who does all the move?

A man will be whining waist uncomfortably upandan just to climax. While she will sleep jeje comfortably collecting the grooves.

That's why I see some girls as just a hole.
what can you offer me aside letting me pour my liquor inside your hole?.

so my point is some ladies have nothing to offer a man.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by princfred(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

as if i care,wheather you care that i dont care....
I care that you dont care that i dont care. Agh so painful. grin
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by justtoodark: 11:22am On May 11, 2018
princfred:
I care that you dont care that i dont care. Agh so painful. grin

what...??

waiiiiiiit....you care that i dont care that you care that i dont care...?

wait..... undecided undecided....now i confused my self..... undecided undecided

Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:24am On May 11, 2018
Have you ever thought of having a tattoo design on your skin and you're concerned about going under a piercing ?

9jaInkBox brings to you safe, temporary tattoo designs for just 2k naira with over 200 designs for male and female to choose from.

Easy to apply within a minute and doesn't peel
Easy to remove
No side effects
Stays for over 5 months on skin

Contact 9jaInkBox via WhatsApp or place a call on 08060389161

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Nobody: 11:31am On May 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

This is blatant lie in this modern era. It was however true in the days of old where women saw themselves as people of virtue not objects of sexual gratification.

ADVICE TO YOUNG MEN

A man that is waiting for one woman(exception of mothers) to support him before achieving his goal has high chance of dying a failed man.

Women these days are waiting to "enjoy" the benefit of a successful man rather than support a man to be successful... This is without prejudice to the noble efforts of a minute number of young ladies of virtues

And who should take the blame? The non-virtuous lady (ies)?

Naaaaa

Heap the blame on her parents, her mum in particular.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by erico2k2(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Really?
seriously, so you could stay with a guy U slept with the 1st day and he was a two minute man, ah? first lay 3 mins 2nd lay 2 mins 3rd 4th and 5th lay max 5 mins, you going to continue abi? be honest
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Estatemanager(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2018
Elder001:

which assurance are you talking about undecided

Porch Assurance
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by erico2k2(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Some ladies have nothing to offer aside sex..

Even at that, when we talk about sex sex. we should ask ourselves, who does all the move?

A man will be whining waist uncomfortably upandan just to climax. While she will sleep jeje comfortably collecting the grooves.

That's why I see some girls as just a hole.
what can you offer me aside letting me pour my liquor inside your hole?.

so my point is some ladies have nothing to offer a man.
you are very correct, sadly some do have nothing to offer beside SEX. those one that go on dates and order N12k worth of food when the man orders just N4k to eat on 1st date.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by fynlola: 11:52am On May 11, 2018
okay
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Oreofepeters: 11:56am On May 11, 2018
erico2k2:

you are very correct, sadly some do have nothing to offer beside SEX. those one that go on dates and order N12k worth of food when the man orders just N4k to eat on 1st date.
That's why I don't blame guys who used their hard earned money to buy sex dolls.

guys are getting tired of the jinx in their janx.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by mtngloetiartel: 12:13pm On May 11, 2018
Elder001:

Respect, Honesty, Ideas, care
no love...yeye
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 11, 2018
erico2k2:

seriously, so you could stay with a guy U slept with the 1st day and he was a two minute man, ah? first lay 3 mins 2nd lay 2 mins 3rd 4th and 5th lay max 5 mins, you going to continue abi? be honest

Oga I don't know what you are even trying to say cool
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by itsCornie(f): 12:59pm On May 11, 2018
[quote]...

Her Intelligence!

Her Diligence!

Her Cooking Skill!

Her Intergrity!

Her Whatsapp& Facebook password!

Is That Too Much To Ask?
haba,Facebook and WhatsApp password uncle? grin
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by SoldierBoy1(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2018
Olifiz:
Some people would be forming old on a faceless forum. If u are old u will soon die. Lol. Irarun
This guy funny I swear, I laughed when I read your comment ..... You stopped mentioning the person in peace and said your mind freely since she asked you to stop mentioning her....... You did well, you no even mention name sef,funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by usibengate(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2018
Hummmn
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
This guy funny I swear, I laughed when I read your comment ..... You stopped mentioning the person in peace and said your mind freely since she asked you to stop mentioning her....... You did well, you no even mention name sef,funny guy.
grin grin
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by SoldierBoy1(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

grin grin
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
I never ready buy land Bro.... GOD bless your hustle.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Okoroawusa: 4:05pm On May 11, 2018
There is nothing like a woman to drive a man insane in bed.
Any other character you tolerate,teach her or divorce her
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by nikkypearl(f): 5:30pm On May 11, 2018
princfred:
See them.
who ? undecided
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Olifiz(m): 7:21pm On May 11, 2018
SoldierBoy1:

Lol. My broda, na so o.

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by princfred(m): 7:33pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

what...??

waiiiiiiit....you care that i dont care that you care that i dont care...?

wait..... undecided undecided....now i confused my self..... undecided undecided
grin cheesy Thats the aim.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by koffsman(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2018
Very nice write up OP but it's rather unfortunate that only few ladies will or can do this with the way things are going ladies want ready made men and this is the reason you see a whole lot of guys out there when they they eventually make it big in life they treat women without respect because they were left heartbroken when they needed there partner the most .Ladies try to stick to your man no matter what we all can't go into crime or cyber crime we wey dey do legit sef go make am so support us make us happy and am sure any reasonable bf won't break up with you Wen he is made.
The reason baby mama is the order of the day is bcoz a whole lot of hustling legit guy have there heart broken and when they are made find it hard to love and end up having baby mama's so ladies if you wanna b a baby mama with no hubby continue to break guys heart but if you want that 300m diamond ring stick to your broke legit hustling bf we sef go buy private jet grin grin grin grin

Like if am right and share if I speak for the legit guys like me out there
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Mr2013(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2018
Nice write-up and good advise.

Ladies, u have heard.....our women are better than what they have become today,all in the name of catching up with the western world,education and exposures.

The Fact....African women were synonymous with submissiveness and humility before now....even when their men cheated,they only deviced means to stop them and not to turn some set of loosed miscrants.

And for those of you chanting must u mention sex
As if u can do without the sex in a relationship!! lipsrsealed
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 13, 2018
blackpie:

no money?

If you need money "you have complete hands and legs to work".

#Words of an elder.

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by softwhispers: 6:14pm On May 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2018
nikkypearl:
no Assurance ? undecided
Assurance of good fuckery
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by xpeedup(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2018
pls guy d above link open and click on up to 3 ads on d site and dm me after i will tell u d nxt step too win 5k direct too ur acct

https://xpeedlinks..com.ng/2018/05/bbnaija-fun-pictures-of-tobi-and-alex.html
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Newmans: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Above all total submission,
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Thazard(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
IamPlato:

Her Intelligence!

Her Diligence!

Her Cooking Skill!

Her Intergrity!

Her Whatsapp& Facebook password!

Is That Too Much To Ask?
lol
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by rickleye: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
1. Sex
2. Sex
3. Sex
4. Sex
5. Sex
that's all i heard smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.