Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,593 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia (29785 Views)

Ezinne Kalu Graduates With First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Michael Uzor Kalu Graduates With 1st Class In Law At UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by olasco18(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2018
A female student from Katsina State, at Batterjee Medical College, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq, has obtained a first class degree in Medicine and Surgery.
At their graduation ceremony in Jeddah on May 5, 2018, Ummukhulthum was conferred with Bachelor’s in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) and given a prize as one of the best graduating students.
She attended ABC Academy and Nurul-Bayan International Academy, Abuja and completed her senior secondary education at Nigerian Tulip International College, Abuja in 2011.
Her father, Senator Abubakar Sadiq Yar’adua said Ummukhulthum completed the recitation of the Holy Qur’an in 2005 at the age of 10 and memorized it in four years between 2014 and 2018.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 10, 2018
She graduated as the best graduating student. Kudos to her. Intelligent fulani woman.

Note: There is nothing like first class in medicine and surgery. Update the title to "Katsina Senator's Daughter In Saudi arabia, Obtains Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery as Top of her class"

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by anibirelawal(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2018
Good one from a hardworking youth.

2 Likes

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2018
Come graduate for naija university now undecided

Go abroad to pass cheap courses

Useless rich kids

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by effido666: 3:17pm On May 10, 2018
At least a Fulani has done something gud for once grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 10, 2018
As good as this news sounds, it's quite sad that only the children of the elite have access to things like this. Let a poor man's child apply for medicine, he will get Zoology

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by orbgoblin: 4:06pm On May 10, 2018
the thing just tire me. na so people go dey shout if pikin see admission for ivy league college wey no require stress to enter. tell dem make dem come gain admission enter UI or OAU weda dem no go spend 8 years for house.
CROWNWEALTH019:

Useless rich kids

10 Likes

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2018
orbgoblin:
the thing just tire me. na so people go dey shout if pikin see admission for ivy league college wey no require stress to enter. tell dem make dem come gain admission enter UI or OAU weda dem no go spend 8 years for house.
Not hating but I can tell you with my result here I can make first class with no stress abroad

8 Likes

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by ahiboilandgas: 4:17pm On May 10, 2018
olasco18:
A female student from Katsina State, at Batterjee Medical College, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq, has obtained a first class degree in Medicine and Surgery.
At their graduation ceremony in Jeddah on May 5, 2018, Ummukhulthum was conferred with Bachelor’s in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) and given a prize as one of the best graduating students.
She attended ABC Academy and Nurul-Bayan International Academy, Abuja and completed her senior secondary education at Nigerian Tulip International College, Abuja in 2011.
Her father, Senator Abubakar Sadiq Yar’adua said Ummukhulthum completed the recitation of the Holy Qur’an in 2005 at the age of 10 and memorized it in four years between 2014 and 2018.
mean while other katsina state citizen are busy doing almajiris up and down and senate no send

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by orbgoblin: 4:29pm On May 10, 2018
I believe you!!!
CROWNWEALTH019:

Not hating but I can tell you with my result here I can make first class with no stress abroad

3 Likes

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2018
Is there anything like first class in medicine?

10 Likes

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by sunnysunny69(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by BlackPantherxXx: 5:06pm On May 10, 2018
Marry me.. .at the end of the day na 4th wife she go be
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by soberdrunk(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2018
Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I am not impressed!!! If your daddy is a senator in Nigeria with all the perks and privileges and you cannot bag a First Class, they are supposed to use you for Ebola Vaccine tests...... angry

4 Likes

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by ybalogs(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2018
Barakallahu fihi

1 Like

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by millionboi(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2018
For how much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by dynamicjtltd(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2018
Hmm...

See my signature below for "Now selling properties in Abuja"
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by saintvc(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2018
Saudi Arabia? mtchreew

1 Like

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by IVORY2009(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Useless rich kids

Yeye...

1 Like

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09pm On May 10, 2018
Good girl.
Thumbs up.
Congratulations!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Buffalowings3(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2018
hopeless commenters above me.
Instead of asking quesrions why she wasnt enrolled in our educational system
Knowing that it has gone to the dogs.

Just recently i was treated to the filthy sty that is called a hostel in uniabuja cool
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Mcanie: 5:09pm On May 10, 2018
Do they now grade mbbs?
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by SalamRushdie: 5:10pm On May 10, 2018
Since when did they start giving first class in medicine
.well wetin concern me ..Buhari just remove all the love I once had for Fulani people.

1 Like

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by shamecurls(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Useless rich kids

Pained lot

2 Likes

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by 1sttruth: 5:11pm On May 10, 2018
In Saudi Arabia? Ok
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Mires: 5:11pm On May 10, 2018
Op stop misinforming the general public.

MBBS is unclassified degree programme.

There's nothing like Grading in MBBS. Where does the First Class comes from?

From your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2018
life2017:
She graduated as the best graduating student. Kudos to her. Intelligent fulani woman.

Note: There is nothing like first class in medicine and surgery. Update the title to "Katsina Senator's Daughter In S/arabia, Obtains Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery as Top of her class"
...Fulani...

1 Like

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by DONADAMS(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2018
ABU no get medicine again??abi our Nigerian schools no get?
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Temptee101(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2018
life2017:

Note: There is nothing like first class in medicine and surgery. Update the title to "Katsina Senator's Daughter In S/arabia, Obtains Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery as Top of her class"
As one of the best not the best

1 Like

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by sanpipita(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2018
If na poor man daughter they would have married her out at 13 telling you they are saving her from perdition, congrats to the graduand hopefully she uses her education to educate and improve her ppl

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Reveals Why It Suspended Influencers' Accounts Ahead Of Nigeria Election / Tinubu Arrives Owerri, Commissions 10km Airport Drive / Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.