Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Allegri Says Juve Still Offers Challenges,blow Arsenal Job - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Allegri Says Juve Still Offers Challenges,blow Arsenal Job (414 Views)

'I Rejected Real Madrid' - New Juventus Coach, Max Allegri Says / Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games / Joel Obi Set For Eagles Return, Stars For Torino Vs Juve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allegri Says Juve Still Offers Challenges,blow Arsenal Job by mickapolo: 2:30pm On May 10, 2018
Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri has refuted suggestions that his work is done at the club as they close in on a fourth double in as many seasons under his leadership.

Allegri was in belligerent mood after his side beat AC Milan 4-0 in the Coppa Italia final on Wednesday to complete the first of half what looks certain to be another double, given that the Serie A title race has been reduced to a formality.

Juve's dominance of Italian football has left observers wondering what else there is anything more for the 50-year-old to achieve, especially with other jobs opening up around Europe.

"I don't feel that I'm close to the end...We still have to win the championship and the next season we will have to fight again," said Allegri after Wednesday's match. Place bet on today's games on NaijaBet

"I have a contract with Juventus and, as we do every year, we will meet at the end of the season to plan the future. We need a clear understanding of how to improve again."

"We haven't reached our maximum because we ..................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/05/10/allegri-says-juve-still-offers-challengesblow-arsenal-job/

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2018: Portugal Leave Out Several Euro 2016 Winners Out Of Squad / Eagles’ Likely 1st, 2nd Eleven Tussle In First Training Ahead England Clash / Liverpool Interested In Signing Nigeria Ace Moses Simon To Support Mohamed Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.