Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:12 AM

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture (58903 Views)

Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" / Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by Deji63: 11:16pm On May 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Okay, is there a reason why are you being uncouth?

This is a drop dead sexy female specimen. You don't have to agree and you don't have to be insulting.

Sorry no be insult. Na question I say Genevieve Nnaji be wetin compared to this one. If she was drop dead she won't end up with a chinless old white who left her to her lesbian life as I understand.
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by revontuli(f): 11:20pm On May 10, 2018
Bleaching is done with harsh and most probably carcinogenic chemicals. People who bleach might get cancer later in life. Chemicals absorbed through skin might cause liver damage.
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 10, 2018
danvon:
Michael Jackson?

He was an exception rather than the rule. Bleaching among AAs is rarely done. You can trust me on this.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by wizrose(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2018
Were are all those sly qeen that are bleeching their body .. Stil yet they still have black ass.. Their is GOD hooo grin grin grin repent be4 it is 2 late hoo
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by Nobody: 12:04am On May 11, 2018
Deji63:

Sorry no be insult. Na question I say Genevieve Nnaji be wetin compared to this one. If she was drop dead she won't end up with a chinless old white who left her to her lesbian life as I understand.

Genevieve Nnaji is also extremely sexy. Her skin tone speaks to me. However, she doesn' hold the patent to sexiness.

The person in question here is extremely sexy. The fact that she was unable to maintain a relationship doesn't detract from her sexiness. Lady Diana was also divorced from Prince Charles. There is no correlation between sexiness and staying in a relationship. Iya Basira in my neighborhood with her droopy mismatched breasts from many childbirths is still the love of Baba Basira's heart. There's a chair for every a$$

You've called her transgendered, you've called her lesbian, you've accused me of being a she male, you've accused her of having a male member.

What are you getting from cutting down fellow Nigerians? Even if she's a lesbian, is she any less beautiful or less worthy than you?

Also, you can't insult me. I woudl have to respect yoru opinion before anything you say can be taken as an insult by me. I was just wondering why you woudl label me a she male because I happen to find her attractive adn her glowing black skin a thing of personal sexiness to me.

On this rounbadout I take an exit.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by Deji63: 12:15am On May 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Genevieve Nnaji is also extremely sexy. Her skin tone speaks to me. However, she doesn' hold the patent to sexiness.

The person in question here is extremely sexy. The fact that she was unable to maintain a relationship doesn't detract from her sexiness. Lady Diana was also divorced from Prince Charles. There is no correlation between sexiness and staying in a relationship. Iya Basira in my neighborhood with her droopy mismatched breasts from many childbirths is still the love of Baba Basira's heart. There's a chair for every a$$

You've called her transgendered, you've called her lesbian, you've accused me of being a she male, you've accused her of having a male member.

What are you getting from cutting down fellow Nigerians? Even if she's a lesbian, is she any less beautiful or less worthy than you?

Also, you can't insult me. I woudl have to respect yoru opinion before anything you say can be taken as an insult by me. I was just wondering why you woudl label me a she male because I happen to find her attractive adn her glowing black skin a thing of personal sexiness to me.

Don't even compare her to Genevieve. They are millions of miles apart because this one I am seeing is not sexy neither is this skin that of a woman.
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by justtoodark: 12:58am On May 11, 2018
kingsango....its happening....

eve is remembering......
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by justtoodark: 1:02am On May 11, 2018
you black women shouldnt forget......angels fell in love with you.....

it was wrong.....

but it actualy happened....

you dont have to bleach to be beautiful.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQopdEwzRj0
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by KingSango(m): 1:02am On May 11, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Actress Susan Peters has thrown shade at those who bleach,saying loving your skin colour is your only assurance and she is proud to be black and proud.She wrote alongside this lovely photo

Issa throw back, we are black and proud. We say no to bleached bodies. Love your skin color, that’s your assurance, if you are fair or yellow that’s what God gave you but don’t bleach from black to white mbok. This is Nigeria

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/5998/say-no-to-bleached-bodies-susan-peters-shares-throwback-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

This is an utterly beautiful woman. grin

She is a good model for natural beauty and loving one's self.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by KingSango(m): 1:08am On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:
kingsango....its happening....

eve is remembering......

I see. But she's a celebrity married to an European man.

I had to check her out though, she's beautiful. If she is really a woman knowing the devil entertainment industry. I have looked all the way into her background as of yet.
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by justtoodark: 1:11am On May 11, 2018
KingSango:

I see. But she's a celebrity married to an European man.

I had to check her out though, she's beautiful. If she is really a woman knowing the devil entertainment industry. I have looked all the way into her background as of yet.

hmmm...my mother like her alot....and she is with an european today too....

i cant judge....she is my mother and she scare the shittt out of me....
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by KingSango(m): 1:14am On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

hmmm...my mother like her alot....and she is with an european today too....

i cant judge....she is my mother and she scare the shittt out of me....

I heard Nigerian mothers were something else. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpFVDWiQyiE

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by Nobody: 1:15am On May 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

she fine pass fatiha?

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by Nobody: 1:28am On May 11, 2018
oyb:

she fine pass fatiha?

Na only belle I wan knack Fathia grin
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by justtoodark: 1:45am On May 11, 2018
KingSango:

I heard Nigerian mothers were something else. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpFVDWiQyiE

Ase

Love Sango

exactly.......am not scared of whites,chinese,indians or what they call themselfs...but my mother scare the shitt out of me..... undecided undecided
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by justtoodark: 1:51am On May 11, 2018
revontuli:
Bleaching is done with harsh and most probably carcinogenic chemicals. People who bleach might get cancer later in life. Chemicals absorbed through skin might cause liver damage.

you white....??
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by donqx: 1:55am On May 11, 2018
oh
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by famosh: 2:14am On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
When you are desperate for likes and God never allowed you. I know that water used to clean corpses that you drink is working already.

Bro, no say that o! By daybreak, the mumu should have gotten hundreds of likes from his fellow ever-deluded, ever-paranoid unintelligent IPIGs. Those bigots live to like mumu posts like that on Nairaland!
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by ijayebonyi(f): 2:48am On May 11, 2018
Girls feels that bleaching their skin is the only way to look beautiful
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by Rhaspody(m): 5:06am On May 11, 2018
fergie001:

Her leg dey open for anything,boy,girl,housefly,etc.(money)
Her news no good...

seriously. shocked why her new no dey spread for rumour na. na benue get sha. their own too bad for that kind thing

1 Like

Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by chimeziedickson: 5:45am On May 11, 2018
Cute!!!!
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by martineverest(m): 6:19am On May 11, 2018
fuellessgen:

Oga you need to see how yellow Linda is turning recently.
no be Linda u see
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by fergie001: 7:32am On May 11, 2018
Rhaspody:

seriously. shocked why her new no dey spread for rumour na. na benue get sha. their own too bad for that kind thing
Yea,dat kind thing
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by Mcalakowe: 8:22am On May 11, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by dreamwords: 8:31am On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
When you are desperate for likes and God never allowed you. I know that water used to clean corpses that you drink is working already.
Ur gay father is waiting for u. Go and and get ur anus drilled.. Ugly vulture of afonja land
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by Horus(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2018
The melanin provides protection for your skin in your native environment... in bleaching it away, you are opening yourself to sunburn and melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer. You will not be able live or survive in your native environments due to this bleaching... because your skin will not have the protection it needs in order to ward off UV light..
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by revontuli(f): 2:56pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

you white....??

Yes, and I don't understand the people who bleach or go to solarium to tan.
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by justtoodark: 3:03pm On May 11, 2018
revontuli:

Yes, and I don't understand the people who bleach or go to solarium to tan.

kiiikikikikiki....

you want to be dem and they want to be you.....

kiiiikikikiikikiiiki.....

crazy situation....??....no...??

i know who you are.....

you shouldnt have disobeyed to start with...you are a traitor,banned to be flesh....
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by revontuli(f): 3:37pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

kiiikikikikiki....

you want to be dem and they want to be you.....

kiiiikikikiikikiiiki.....

crazy situation....??....no...??

i know who you are.....

you shouldnt have disobeyed to start with...you are a traitor,banned to be flesh....

What are you babbling on about? You are making no sense.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by justtoodark: 3:59pm On May 11, 2018
revontuli:

What are you babbling on about? You are making no sense.

kiiiikikiikiki...

ofcourse you dont remember....

you think you are human now....?

you funny....kiiiikikikiki....

do you even understand what hu man means.....??
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by justtoodark: 4:29pm On May 11, 2018
whites are too slow for me....

chai....

you are not humans thats why you do things differently than other races....!!

revontuli,dont try to communicate with me,i will only pain you....
Re: Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 11, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) / Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage / Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.