Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere (33757 Views)

4 Secondary School Students Remanded For Sexual Assault on female colleague / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by collinometricx: 3:40pm On May 10, 2018
They were arrested today for cult related crimes....
Items recovered from them include battle axe and matchet

3 Likes

Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by collinometricx: 3:41pm On May 10, 2018
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by Abjay97(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2018
I don't support their actions.. But,

I once spoke to a young poor boy in the village... His mum was dead, his dad was in prison and he lived with his grandmother, he told me how hard life has been to him, I gave him some food, as I couldn't do any much as I was young then....

A lot of youths and young boys in Nigeria, are not willing to go to crime, neither are they willing to be Cultists... They don't have anyone who loves them, nobody cares as Nigerian society is hard, and the government is doing nothing...

Many become cultists in a bid to find love and make cash.. If our society was good enough, crime will be less..

Unfortunately, Nigeria is fool of people who have money but can't give.. People who can give but have no money..

Decide to make money while giving...

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by Pavore9: 5:46pm On May 10, 2018
Failed family system.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 10, 2018
What if they wanted to cut grass with it?

I can see they are surrounded by bushes.

Instead of the government to support these hardworkin' boys, they sent policemen to arrest them.

How does this encourage other young boys in that area?

Shioor.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by yazach: 5:46pm On May 10, 2018
LazuNigerianYouths
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by purpledove(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2018
How on earth would this young boys want to join cultism... Pls don't give Me d excuse of poverty.. Cos to remain poor is a choice just as d choose to be cultist

1 Like

Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by Godsent4life: 5:47pm On May 10, 2018
What a shame..

Meanwhile I buy all your iTunes cards I offer best rate bring them all any denomination

1 Like

Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by MillionDollars: 5:47pm On May 10, 2018
They need rehab not prison, they are still young, they will get harder if you send them to jail

2 Likes

Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by itsandi(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2018
cry
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by ganwill(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2018
Very bad
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by owomida1: 5:49pm On May 10, 2018
And they will say it's fulani herdsmen.

What abt these unfortunate breeds?
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by OChimex: 5:49pm On May 10, 2018
The rate at which Nigerian youths join cultism these days is alarming.
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by Yankiss(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2018
Wrong orientation, wrong association< wrong upbringing. See their life and at such a young age.
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2018
Wrong intentions at a wrong time
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by oshe11: 5:52pm On May 10, 2018
k
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by maxiuc(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by ojkalito(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2018
Where in Delta?
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by AshCoded(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2018
ShyCypher:

Instead of the government to support these hardworkin' boys, they sent policemen to arrest them.

Shioor.

HW sure r u DAT dey wanted to cut grass.....

wer u there with dem....

except if......I reserve my comment
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by Obito555(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2018
See how they even tie the young boys....government should give them scholarship and u will see their part in the development of the Continent

1 Like

Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by Ayobami7(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2018
Na wa o
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by KrystosCJ(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2018
Abjay97:
I don't support their actions.. But,

I once spoke to a young poor boy in the village... His mum was dead, his dad was in prison and he lived with his grandmother, he told me how hard life has been to him, I gave him some food, as I couldn't do any much as I was young then....

A lot of youths and young boys in Nigeria, are not willing to go to crime, neither are they willing to be Cultists... They don't have anyone who loves them, nobody cares as Nigerian society is hard, and the government is doing nothing...

Many become cultists in a bid to find love and make cash.. If our society was good enough, crime will be less..

Unfortunately, Nigeria is full of people who have money but can't give.. People who can give but have no money..

Decide to make money while giving...

Have you watched the This Is America music video by Childish Gambino? As developed as America is they still have their problems. While we may not match their standards, our problems have been largely created by those who had the money, influence and power to change things for the better but chose not to because of greed.

True, we need more people who have money and are willing to give but almost everyone is scared of giving to the wrong person who may end up jazzing them, killing them or keep coming back to them over and over again.

I gave my last cash to someone I loved and when the person said thank you, I felt I had just gotten a ticket to heaven.
I also gave my last cash to someone and the person asked, "Do I look like I'm a beggar?". I felt like killing him.
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by roqrules04(m): 6:00pm On May 10, 2018
Wetin all these small boys dey find upandan
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by Deji63: 6:00pm On May 10, 2018
That's how they begin. These kids had better get a hold of themselves. Look inwards and think of living better lives before it's too late.
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by laluski(m): 6:00pm On May 10, 2018
ShyCypher:

Shioor.

My exact thots grin
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by Drjafy: 6:01pm On May 10, 2018
What do these people stand to gain for being Cultists?
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by ELgordo(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2018
Ovoko! See them awon lazy youths!
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by pemiakd: 6:10pm On May 10, 2018
Nigeria is in big trouble!
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by Possican(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2018
Nigeria is a failed State. A state without any plan for youths to develop their various inborn latent abilities and talents. The so called president is busy concentrating his attention on Cow and as well collaborating and arming his kinsmen and fulani herders towards ethic and religious cleansing, without condemning their terrorist attack instead he defended them to the extent that they don't go around with gun. But just stick and machetes, what of those fulanis arrested in various parts of the country wielding AK47 is terrorist buhari ignorant of them or ensured their freedom? But Evans which everybody acclaimed to be a notorious kingpin is still in custody may be because he is from one segment of this useless and stupid nation. I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF Evans, but I know his crime is not heavier than that of Fulani herders or Boko boys, most of whom have been released from custody and declared saints.
It is high time we tell ourselves the raw truth in this country. Is high time we divide this forceful union.
Luguard will never have peace even in the grave.
Re: 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 10, 2018
Cut their fingers alllllllllllllll...... Release them now nd they will become robbers tomorrow.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Airport Official Arrested Over Attempt To Smuggle Suspected Drug Onboard Ibom Ai / Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.