Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,560 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye (76557 Views)

Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by AutoJoshNIG: 4:47pm On May 10, 2018
It is no longer news that the Nigerian Legislature has a budget that is more than the GDP of some countries. Little wonder Nigeria has one of the most well-paid legislators in the world.

With the kind of monies that Nigerian legislators are paid, they can, indeed, afford to live the deluxe lifestyle.

Some of our legislators are known to spend their earnings on real estates. Some invest their earnings in expanding their political base and territories. Well, some of them have also been known to spend their earning in enjoying the company of exotic women.

So, to each, his or her own.

However, a particular legislator is famous, or perhaps notorious, for the acquisition and flamboyant display of choice vintage and latest automobiles.

His name is Senator Dino Melaye.

Love by many, hated by some. He is, arguably, Nigeria’s most vocal legislator and biggest whistleblower. His penchant for public exhibition of his automobile has become the stuff of legends.

Autojosh presents some exotic car collection of currently beleaguered Nigerian Senator, Dino Melaye.

https://autojosh.com/see-the-embattled-senator-dino-melayes-jaw-dropping-car-collection/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by AutoJoshNIG: 4:48pm On May 10, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by AutoJoshNIG: 4:48pm On May 10, 2018

2 Likes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Abjay97(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2018
Don't live here on earth without leaving behind a positive legacy that will last.. The cars will become obsolete, but you'd be remembered for how many lives you impacted positively..

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by IsioStar1: 4:52pm On May 10, 2018
Whips! But how old is this guy? He is a lucky dude. Enjoy the blast.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by deomelo: 4:52pm On May 10, 2018
I still don't know the source of this man's wealth.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 10, 2018
Only one man owns all these?

I see a Ferrari, a Bentley, a Rolls Royce, a Lamborghini, a Porsche, a PT Cruiser...

Is that a vintage Maybach I see there?

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by T9ksy(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2018
deomelo:

(Nigerian) Politics na!

35 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by soberdrunk(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2018
Hahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahaahah!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why am i laughing?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I am laughing because some people that hunger has given them natural hair waves on their head will still come out and support this thief cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahah!!!

141 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01pm On May 10, 2018
OMG....

This really dropped my jaw!!!

I don't think he has one day 'FAINTED' in any of these cars before, but if this rogue, thief, big-mouthed, corrupt politician hears the word 'COURT' he keeps fainting like a day old chick.

Begging for sympathy and the worst part is that you see some hungry youth, that their future is not secured SUPPORTING this corrupt soul.
Lord save us.

All these for a senator?!
When not even any of Nigerian musicians, actors, actresses etc, have half of these.
What a country!!

Smh!!!!

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 10, 2018
Abjay97:
Don't live here on earth without leaving behind a positive legacy that will last.. The cars will become obsolete, but you'd be remembered for how many lives you impacted positively..

Almajiris grin

8 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by ekems2017(f): 5:01pm On May 10, 2018
Even Buhari does not have half of this

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Olukokosir(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2018
deomelo:

He is a politician.

U can define d rest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by maxiuc(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2018
grin
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Millz404(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2018
I no even dey pity am sef

13 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by malware: 5:02pm On May 10, 2018
Magu right now

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by IMASTEX: 5:02pm On May 10, 2018
Yet no known businesses as the source. Nigeria is a joke

30 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Fogman(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2018
Speechless
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Bossontop(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked
All dese for only one person??

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 10, 2018
Our Oil Money
smh

12 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by shamecurls(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2018
deomelo:

National treasury

19 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by 34webers(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2018
deomelo:
He is a thug, he is also the hero of IPOP animals. He is also fighting for the masses according to IPOP animals. You know, whoever insults buhari is fighting for the masses.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by san316(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2018
My question is, apart from being a senator, what job or business does Dino do to earn so much to buy these cars?

33 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by talk2saintify(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2018
shocked

Abjay97:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7091734_img20180510111521114_jpeg8f63ae84138e0fc59cda2838efb03206

NAIRALAND

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by martineverest(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2018
our useless youths will still be supporting him.....smh

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by profmsboi(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2018
shocked
Oh my God!... Na only one person get all these cars?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Yinkakatty(f): 5:05pm On May 10, 2018
Wtf?!!! Chai... See where our money is going o..Jesus! shocked

8 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by 34webers(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2018
san316:
My question is, apart from being a senator, what job or business does Dino do to earn so much to buy these cars?
He is fighting for the masses, so he is a freedom fighter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by opesax: 5:07pm On May 10, 2018
politics money

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by ideology(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2018
deomelo:
he has been in politics from university days

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by FlyoruB: 5:08pm On May 10, 2018
Could Dino also be a Yahoo boy on the side? Just asking.... undecided

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.