|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,967,301 members, 7,201,735 topics. Date: Monday, 05 December 2022 at 04:12 PM
|Vacancy For Channel Sales Managers (nationals Of Senegal, Ivory Coast & Ghana) by tolex29(f): 5:19pm On May 10, 2018|
Job Locations: Senegal, Ivory Coast and Ghana (the job opening are for local Nationals of these countries only not expats).
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. The job holder will be responsible for achieving sales and profitability; represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market. The Channel Manager will report to The Sales Head.
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
• Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
• Drives adoption of company programs.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Sales Targets to be met. Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
• Channel Breath to be achieved.
• DSO to be kept in control, to maximize cash deals.
• Follow up on Payment Collection.
• Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
• Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Reports to the Head Sales
• Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
• Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
• Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
• Degree from an accredited institution.
• Minimum 6-8 years of channel sales experience in a sales environment.
• PC proficiency.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
• This position requires extensive travel.
• All prospective employees must pass a background check.
• Equivalent salary of between $800 - 1000 per month will be paid in local currency Inclusive of variable salary up to 20%.
• Interested and qualified candidates should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using your country name and CSM as subject of application e.g. ‘Ghana-CSM’ for applicants from Ghana ‘Senegal-CSM’ for applicants Senegal and ‘Ivory Coast-CSM’ for applicants from Ivory Coast before 11th of June, 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38