Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon (34098 Views)

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya / Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by Yoclan: 6:24pm On May 10, 2018
This Message Titled “100 Keys On How To Remain Poor” Was Shared By Dr Olukoya During The Manner Water Service On Wednesday , May 2018.

Though The Complete Sermon Is Not Yet Shared, But We Find It Pleasing To Follow-Up Till The End.

100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon
Scriptures:
Psalm 84:11
Hosea 4:6

1. Sleeping Sickness – Love sleep, keep turning on that bed, don’t wake up, once it is 12pm, continue turning: poverty is guaranteed.

2. Vagabond Spending – Spend money anyhow without making plans on how you spend them. Don’t make plan at all. Why should you buy things you don’t need in credit? It reminds me the story of that vice principal who before the end of the month would spend all his salary. It even got to a stage that she would go to his junior teachers to borrow money. So one day, she heard a message, this was even before the mountain of fire started. The message was titled “Know your self”.. She went home that day and prayed for 4hours, then God spoke to her and said ” daughter, you are complaining of poverty, what is this at the back of your house? Start to plant vegetables. ”

She heard this and was a bit annoyed, so she said to herself, “this can’t be the voice of God, I rebuke that voice ” God now answered, “daughter, it is I speaking, you can’t rebuke me.” … After all these the lady started planting vegetables… This was how her life changed to good….

3. No Savings – In those days, our parents used to train us to save, they will buy Saving Bank for us to be keeping our money, Unfortunately, that culture has died now.

4. Being An Arrogant Fool – Don’t involve in any educative business at all, keep saying; how can I , a graduate be selling rice, how can I a graduate be sowing clothes. ‘ I am a graduate, therefore, I want a graduate job: When there is no graduate job, then you remain poor.

5. The Cemetery Spirit – ( Desire To Start Big) – The only place where everything can be started big is the cemetery. If you have 20naira and you save 1kobo, you have saved something.

6. The Grumblers – Complaining About Everything… Complain about the government, complain about the way people does things instead of blaming your laziness.

7. The Spirit Of Dead Sea

8. The Key Of Vanity Candidates – Where is it written that every December, you must buy new clothes and new shoes? Show me where it is written. Because you want to be on top. You buy a phone of 150,000naira, whereas the only thing you know how t do on it receive call, send text messages and also make calls. Vanity; There are even some of the old men carrying phones that is higher than their ancestors.

9. Buying A Vehicle That Is Riding You – Instead of you riding the vehicle it will be riding you .

10. The Spirit Of Father Christmas – Give your children everything they ask, don’t say NO to any, and when those children grow up , they will become lazy.

11. Be A God Robber – Do not pay your Tithe , don’t give offerings, don’t pay First Fruit, Nothing At All. (Story shared….)

12. Be Visionless – Don’t have plan for your future at all.

13. Be A Prophetic Slave – Allow Prophets To Enslave You. Keep going to prophets that will tell you to bring this and bring that all in the name of prayer.

14. Invest Your Money In Things You Know Nothing About.

Story

It was in those days, when people were putting their money in what they call Money Making Machine (possibly MMM). A man, after he had invested all his money into what he knew nothing about, now remembered that there is a place called PRAYER CITY. He came here crying; I want to die, let me die. They brought him to me; so I asked him, ‘you want to die?’ He said ‘Yes’, I now answered him ‘ There are many ways to die, there is no need of you coming here infact, you don’t even need to tie rope on your neck …….” When he heard me saying these things, he said, sorry sir , are you the G.O (General Overseer) ? I said ‘Yes’… He said ” am not dying again sir, give me prayers …… Investing your money in what you have no knowledge of..

15. Waste Things – Waste Food, also waste Time, waste everything, poverty is guaranteed.

16. Be Lazy – Don’t even go to work, while others are going to work in the morning, remain on your bed. Poverty is sure.

17. Invite the spirit of poverty – Poverty is a spirit , so you can decide to invite the sprit of poverty through many ways.

We shall stop here because of our time..

Please note: This message was customized according to the listener in order to reach many people. And it should not be expected to be perfect since it is written according to the hearing. There are also many instances and stories which are not included in this writeup. We advice you to get the audio from our website. olukoya.com.ng.

We will surely post the remaining keys as soon as it is delivered.

Source: https://olukoya.com.ng/100-keys-remain-poor-dr-dk-olukoya-written-sermon/

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by Yoclan: 6:25pm On May 10, 2018
Cc:lalasticlala
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by HigherEd: 6:43pm On May 10, 2018
grin grin This man has one coded sense of humor

Lalasticlala abeg o

31 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by mfmblog: 6:48pm On May 10, 2018
lols... i wish he had finished the sermon...

5 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by HigherEd: 6:48pm On May 10, 2018
Yoclan:

It was in those days, when people were putting their money in what they call Money Making Machine (possibly MMM). A man, after he had invested all his money into what he knew nothing about, now remembered that there is a place called PRAYER CITY. He came here crying; I want to die, let me die. They brought him to me; so I asked him, ‘you want to die?’ He said ‘Yes’, I now answered him ‘ There are many ways to die, there is no need of you coming here infact, you don’t even need to tie rope on your neck …….” When he heard me saying these things, he said, sorry sir , are you the G.O (General Overseer) ? I said ‘Yes’… He said ” am not dying again sir, give me prayers …… Investing your money in what you have no knowledge of..
grin

3 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by mfmblog: 6:53pm On May 10, 2018
HigherEd:
grin grin This man has one coded sense of humor

Lalasticlala abeg o
Ah think this post deserve first page

2 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by Yoclan: 10:46pm On May 10, 2018
Hmm
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by mfmblog: 6:18am On May 11, 2018
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by mfmblog: 11:03am On May 11, 2018
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by spencekat(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2018
mfmblog:
lols... i wish he had finished the sermon...
Time constrained him.May be at the second edition of May Manna Water,he will do justice to it.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by mfmblog: 10:57pm On May 12, 2018
Let Lalasticlala Come And Move This Post For Sunday Readers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by Firefire(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2018
Poverty must die by Fire!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by BiggerbossAmani(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2018

Woo this message is so powerful.

She heard this and was a bit annoyed, so she said to herself, “this can’t be the voice of God, I rebuke that voice ” God now answered, “daughter, it is I speaking, you can’t rebuke me.” Woo King among kings speaking

Lalasticlala I will appreciate it if this thread will be on Front page throughout this week but I don't know for others

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by hotspec(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2018
that MMM part got me laughing out loud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by HeyCorleone(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2018
All this is normal rules in life na.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2018
grin
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by wunmi590(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2018
God continue o bless you Dr. DK Olukoya for this

14 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by madridguy(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2018
grin grin
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by Lakside1955(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2018
Very lovely

To all my fellow hustlers, always remember every hustlers has a pay day, so never ever give up sad

17 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by MrMcJay(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2018
Yoclan:

"... It was in those days, when people were putting their money in what they call Money Making Machine (possibly MMM). A man, after he had invested all his money into what he knew nothing about, now remembered that there is a place called PRAYER CITY. He came here crying; I want to die, let me die. They brought him to me; so I asked him, ‘you want to die?’ He said ‘Yes’, I now answered him ‘ There are many ways to die, there is no need of you coming here infact, you don’t even need to tie rope on your neck …….” When he heard me saying these things, he said, sorry sir , are you the G.O (General Overseer) ? I said ‘Yes’… He said ” am not dying again sir, give me prayers …" [/b]

Till today, some people still swear for Mavrodi every day.

This coming World Cup, some Nigerians sef would go to Russia not because of the World Cup but because they want to be sure Mavrodi is truly dead.

10 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by Alejoc(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2018
angry

I no want poverty.... I dey work smart!
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by VictoryTestimony: 1:52pm On May 13, 2018
INTERESTING.....God Bless U.S.A.,bless Nigeria
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by kurt09(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2018
Dr. DK Olukoya, My role model!

11 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by kullozone(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2018
This Pastor has identified more evil spirit than any other person in the whole world.
So many types of spirits with funny namessmiley
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by coolh3ad(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Yes Boss. They are normal rules but the truth is we forget about most of these "Rules" most times. This one na good reminder..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by Pavore9: 1:56pm On May 13, 2018
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by davidodiba(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Why didn't you say you own normal rules so we can learn? Oga?

6 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by frankwealth: 2:01pm On May 13, 2018
Don't Wait Until You Have Enough Money To Start That Business:

Do you have a nice business idea Have you researched about the business and you are a bit sure that it will work in your environment

Please don't wait till you have enough capital before you can start. You can do smaller businesses, service rendering, target-savings to raise your dream business startup capital, please don't wait until you start big. The man of God is right.

Most businesses that started big hardly work...most of them crash sooner or later....but when you start small, you learn the principles, the ups, the downs, the hidden secrets and remember, something small can only grow big, but something big has more possibility of going small....also something up has more chances of coming down than for something that's already down to go down again...going up will be much more easier.

Start small today, and grow big...www.frankwealth.com founders started small, and today, they are climbing faster than they ever imagined, so focus on your goals, and success is sure smiley

1 Like

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by thymee(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2018
May God continue to bless and guide u sir...
Tanks to d nairalander that put it hia
Happy Sabbath day to u all

6 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by henrixx(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2018
Correct

1 Like

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by SIRKAY98(m): 2:05pm On May 13, 2018
GOD BLESS DADDY G.O.............it was in one of His BRANCH IN ANTHONY VILLAGE UNDER PASTOR MIKE ORUBU THAT MY LIFE CHANGED FROM GRACE TO GRACE ....AS A RESULT OF DIE PRAYERS..QUOTE ME if you remember ANTHONY VILLAGE MFM KEYBOARDIST(KAYODE).
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by jimrog: 2:10pm On May 13, 2018
Being poor is the easiest thing to do. Jst keep sleeping and waking...

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / TB Joshua Donates To 258 Libya Deportees, Gives Them N7million And Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.