Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (22438 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Lazyreporta(m): 6:54pm On May 10, 2018
When I was having trouble understanding women, I remember going to my women friends for advice. I figured: Hey, they’re women, so they should have a clue and be able to help me out, right? Wrong. The advice they gave me seemed sound, and it meshed with what I had always thought about women. This sometimes pisses women off, but the truth is, the average woman does not understand what attracts them to one guy vs. another. What they say they want in a man is not what they actually date and stay with.
Most women, when you bring your problems about understanding another woman to them, will try to make you feel better about what is going on. It is just like when you try to date a woman, she is not going to tell you straight out: Hey, I’m really not interested. A woman friend is not going to burst your ego and tell you: Hey, it sounds as though she just doesn’t like you. Move on. Instead, they will give you rationalizations: Maybe she is just coming out of a bad relationship. Maybe she really isn’t getting your calls. Maybe she just likes you too much and is afraid of getting into something right now. Women are emotional beings and will always think about how what they say is going to make you feel. So take their advice with a grain of salt.
Why do women, even our female friends, do this to us? I believe it is mostly because they don’t want to deal with your questions of: So tell me why she doesn’t like me. Is there something wrong with me? without hurting your feelings. They would rather try to soothe it over and nudge you gently in another direction, rather than being straight up about their suspicions and hurt you.
Women are all about emotions and emotional reactions. Men are more straightforward. While men may deal from a place of emotions, they don’t take time to necessarily look at the emotional side of the equation. They would rather have simple, non-emotionally clouded answers. The trouble is that our women friends do nothing more than cloud the issue rather than setting us straight.

Source: [url=https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2133564183327260&id=100000210968445&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.2133564183327260%3Atl_objid.2133564183327260%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2133564183327260%3Athid.100000210968445%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1527836399%3A-5883304789101797309&__tn__=%2AW-R&_rdr]Facebook[/url]

11 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Lazyreporta(m): 6:55pm On May 10, 2018
smiley
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 11, 2018
Why should any sane Nigerian male choose to dedicate his life to understanding the female folks in this present Buhari administration.

Woman matters that was un-understandable when dollar was $1 to N1, it is that one that you expect guys to understand now that the exchange rate is $1 to N315.

If it ain't about understanding money making ventures, it ain't making sense

153 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Biglittlelois(f): 10:53pm On May 11, 2018
I dont understand, you want your women friends to tell you a definite straight forward answer to something they are not entirely sure of? what if the friend doesnt know your lady that much? if she tells you "hey, she doesnt love/want you" some guys will think that friend is jealous or wants you to herself

Yes we are emotional when it comes relationship cos we like touch every angle to see if the relationship can work and that shows alot of care, except you want to get women advice from your fellow men who will tell you "guy abeg hit and waka, she no go ever love you", then feel free.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by marttol: 10:54pm On May 11, 2018
The only woman you should meet for advice about women is your MOTHER.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by satowind(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2018
Space bookers
Biglittlelois:
wow
marttol:
Lazyreporta:

smiley

And op u need help
More
okwabayi:
Viking007:
I honestly can't read this.
sujinet:
It's

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by okwabayi(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2018
There's no way to ask someone to select something for you when they don't know what they want.
See a simple test I learned when I turned 25: ask a girl to show you an attractive female, I mean one who'll catch a lot of men's attention. See who she'll pick. I wouldn't tell you the result, I want you to find out for yourself.

The only women who can give a man solid advice regarding females are sisters, mothers, in some cases aunts and cousins. Only they know the many tricks useless women employ and are naturally in a position to emotionally pick you out of a dilemma.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Viking007(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2018
I honestly can't read this. No paragraph, no spacing. One can easily have headache.

21 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by chyckxx(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2018
sad
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by nwaonyeze001(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2018
[Noted....

quote author=Lazyreporta post=67451177]When I was having trouble understanding women, I remember going to my women friends for advice. I figured: Hey, they’re women, so they should have a clue and be able to help me out, right? Wrong. The advice they gave me seemed sound, and it meshed with what I had always thought about women. This sometimes pisses women off, but the truth is, the average woman does not understand what attracts them to one guy vs. another. What they say they want in a man is not what they actually date and stay with.
Most women, when you bring your problems about understanding another woman to them, will try to make you feel better about what is going on. It is just like when you try to date a woman, she is not going to tell you straight out: Hey, I’m really not interested. A woman friend is not going to burst your ego and tell you: Hey, it sounds as though she just doesn’t like you. Move on. Instead, they will give you rationalizations: Maybe she is just coming out of a bad relationship. Maybe she really isn’t getting your calls. Maybe she just likes you too much and is afraid of getting into something right now. Women are emotional beings and will always think about how what they say is going to make you feel. So take their advice with a grain of salt.
Why do women, even our female friends, do this to us? I believe it is mostly because they don’t want to deal with your questions of: So tell me why she doesn’t like me. Is there something wrong with me? without hurting your feelings. They would rather try to soothe it over and nudge you gently in another direction, rather than being straight up about their suspicions and hurt you.
Women are all about emotions and emotional reactions. Men are more straightforward. While men may deal from a place of emotions, they don’t take time to necessarily look at the emotional side of the equation. They would rather have simple, non-emotionally clouded answers. The trouble is that our women friends do nothing more than cloud the issue rather than setting us straight.

Source: [url=https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2133564183327260&id=100000210968445&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.2133564183327260%3Atl_objid.2133564183327260%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2133564183327260%3Athid.100000210968445%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1527836399%3A-5883304789101797309&__tn__=%2AW-R&_rdr]Facebook[/url][/quote]
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Eleniyan007(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2018
So wat shud we fry
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Adasun(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2018
who does dat self

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by pocohantas(f): 10:59pm On May 11, 2018
So, women don't hate themselves after all grin

We help a sister keep her mugus and magas on lockdown
cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by yinkeys(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2018
You are just knowing this.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Ibibioesan(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR5PmFdEid0 Buhari is back, listen to his 1st statement
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by deafeyez: 11:00pm On May 11, 2018
Matured women gives good advice.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by justtoodark: 11:01pm On May 11, 2018
Lazyreporta:

smiley

smart guy...... wink

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by saintvc(m): 11:01pm On May 11, 2018
your mum will give best advicr

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by justtoodark: 11:02pm On May 11, 2018
women are different....they cant think like men........

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Actuarydeji(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2018
Na this kind post dey make some women craze

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Samsimple(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2018
people with d most problem give d best advises

13 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Dumdumfashion(f): 11:02pm On May 11, 2018
Like it or not, men will always seek advice from women about women and if you are honest with yourself, women are better with advice that concern woman.

7 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by justtoodark: 11:02pm On May 11, 2018
deafeyez:

nope....
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Thermodynamics(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2018
98% of women are just opportunist, they are just there to collect from a guy and give almost nothing in return. "Self-centered" that's the major word to describe them.
They depend on men for almost everything.

9 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by oshe11: 11:06pm On May 11, 2018
OP U deserve to be prosecuted n persecuted for that long epistle

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by marttol: 11:06pm On May 11, 2018
deafeyez:
women know how to use their mouth to crucify each other... Some women even get jealous of other's beauty.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by fr3do(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2018
Live ur life, know God, marry born
No time for all these bubble gum shvt

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by justtoodark: 11:06pm On May 11, 2018
the serpent knew exactly who to approach...the basstard knew adam would have been much harder to convince.........
women are like that.....emotional stuff,feelings,attraction.....

its over anyways....tahhhh.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by okwabayi(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2018
satowind:
Space bookers
And op u need help More
How far? I've modified mine. Oya, I expect you do the same.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Divay22(f): 11:08pm On May 11, 2018
Lemme read
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Olukokosir(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2018
Women ll always ll b women.

U can Neva take dat gossip habit from dem.

Evne when dey r pastor

Dem b lyk " my fellow women, pls let's pray for Mrs opeyemi, she hz HIV "

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / Life Golden Rules.. / Valentine: Abuja Men Troop Popular Gift Store For Valentine Gifts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.