Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (22450 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by ubunja(m): 9:32am On May 12, 2018
Jfyzee:

And how did the fisherman became a pro if he didn't study a fish.. use ur brain boy undecided
you study the fish. you dont ASK the fish. just like you study a baby but dont ask a baby.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Nobody: 9:34am On May 12, 2018
deafeyez:
Matured Mature women gives give good advice.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Lazyreporta(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Chairman na your hand e dey. Na you hold yam and fry pan.

You just summarize my post

You understand am well

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by ubunja(m): 9:37am On May 12, 2018
chuksanambra:

Women love bad guys, people they can never have to themselves. The fact that he is never available for them turns on their innate desire to feel appreciated and loved.

Hence, the appreciation and love of an irresponsible bad boy who doesn't give a damn about them is very important to them.
exactly bro. thats why the female equivalent of a badboy is a virgin. both the Badboy and the virgin play hard to get in the best way their gender can: the badboy is stingy with love and the virgin stingy with the pvssy. and always the Badboy will marry a virgin becoz these 2 understand each other the way noone else does.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by ubunja(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2018
Jfyzee:
@OP have no idea about what he saying..

it like saying a fish has no knowledge of is kind or a fellow fish in the water ... which is absolutely wrong.

Women know women better just as men understand men better.. it's that simple.
you think that way coz you're using LOGIC. but women use EMOTIONS. they'll advise from an emotional point of view. just like OP has said.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by rikithor(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2018
Drove past a company,along industrial area,where PZ is yesterday ,suddenly ,a fair very fat madam hurried out of the company‘s gate,as if to stop a driver from departing,other workers surrounded her,in a show of ‘our female boss ’ air,

i observed her,she look ed business like,strict ,straight to the point like ,
gues my thoughts of her...
who knows if she has a boy/man friend,sugar boy,she may even like Love Machine,if vibrator is not satisfying ,she go like weekend saloon gossip small n partying, they always were this office looks yet does wild n weird things !

dont take marital advice from her ,my one cent contribution cos she may even need it more than you ,even the female (married)pastors ,na woman them be
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Nobody: 10:13am On May 12, 2018
Lazyreporta:

You just summarize my post

You understand am well

Thank you. Where the Orijin na shocked
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Lazyreporta(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Thank you. Where the Orijin na shocked

Baba I no sabi your location o
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2018
pocohantas:
So, women don't hate themselves after all grin

We help a sister keep her mugus and magas on lockdown
cheesy cheesy
hahahaahah thats why men like me have already swallowed the red pill a long time ago.They can fool 80% of men but they cant fool we the remaining 20% left.We the few are elites,and they are the poor uninformed masses.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Fkhalifa(m): 1:33pm On May 12, 2018
Women won't tell the truth about them,they are to jealous of you taking that Lady instead of them,even though they may have no interest for you....

The best you can get is from professional guys in this game,those who have PhD in woman matters,they will tell you the plain truth...

Or as times goes on the experience you gather can out you through.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Honesty007(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2018
As true as it may sound i am just coming out of a hurtful wound.3 sisters love me but i love only 1 of them.i was until i stopped it when they began to get jealous of themselves and do all sort of things.i indirectly became a bone of contention to all of them without me knowing the other 2 had started to fight for my attention and love.it messed me up and the 1 i truly love has given up on me.it was a worst torment on my personality and life for 7 years.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by kokakola: 3:01pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
you study the fish. you dont ASK the fish. just like you study a baby but dont ask a baby.
Can I get the Miseducation please?
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by ubunja(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2018
kokakola:
Can I get the Miseducation please?
just follow the info below on my signature
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by pressplay411(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2018
Lazyreporta:
When I was having trouble understanding women, I remember going to my women friends for advice. I figured: Hey, they’re women, so they should have a clue and be able to help me out, right? Wrong. The advice they gave me seemed sound, and it meshed with what I had always thought about women. This sometimes pisses women off, but the truth is, the average woman does not understand what attracts them to one guy vs. another. What they say they want in a man is not what they actually date and stay with.
Most women, when you bring your problems about understanding another woman to them, will try to make you feel better about what is going on. It is just like when you try to date a woman, she is not going to tell you straight out: Hey, I’m really not interested. A woman friend is not going to burst your ego and tell you: Hey, it sounds as though she just doesn’t like you. Move on. Instead, they will give you rationalizations: Maybe she is just coming out of a bad relationship. Maybe she really isn’t getting your calls. Maybe she just likes you too much and is afraid of getting into something right now. Women are emotional beings and will always think about how what they say is going to make you feel. So take their advice with a grain of salt.
Why do women, even our female friends, do this to us? I believe it is mostly because they don’t want to deal with your questions of: So tell me why she doesn’t like me. Is there something wrong with me? without hurting your feelings. They would rather try to soothe it over and nudge you gently in another direction, rather than being straight up about their suspicions and hurt you.
Women are all about emotions and emotional reactions. Men are more straightforward. While men may deal from a place of emotions, they don’t take time to necessarily look at the emotional side of the equation. They would rather have simple, non-emotionally clouded answers. The trouble is that our women friends do nothing more than cloud the issue rather than setting us straight.

Source: [url=https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2133564183327260&id=100000210968445&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.2133564183327260%3Atl_objid.2133564183327260%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2133564183327260%3Athid.100000210968445%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1527836399%3A-5883304789101797309&__tn__=%2AW-R&_rdr]Facebook[/url]

The comments have done much justice but to add my 2 cents. The surest way to know the solution to a problem is to ask the right question and get the right answers from who knows. That said, have you asked the lady in question? If that's too straight forward for you (maybe your feathers have started showing), why not ask her friend. Girls seem to tell their friends some details, even though not everything.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Lazyreporta(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2018
pressplay411:

The comments have done much justice but to add my 2 cents. The surest way to know the solution to a problem is to ask the right question and get the right answers from who knows. That said, have you asked the lady in question? If that's too straight forward for you (maybe your feathers have started showing), why not ask her friend. Girls seem to tell their friends some details, even though not everything.

If you got the answer from the main girl you won't bother asking your female friends. Her friends are worst because they will back her up.

The best way sometimes is to manipulate her if you really want to know the answer.
Play mind games, ask questions that she will think it's her doing.

Example; if a girl tells you looks doesn't determine what she wants in her relationship , chill, after awhile point out a not too good looking guy, ask her if she will go out with him.... Wait and hear NO.

Now, just say something else because if you try to mention her earlier statement about looks, you're looking for trouble.

What they say is not what they respond too
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by pressplay411(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2018
Lazyreporta:

If you got the answer from the main girl you won't bother asking your female friends. Her friends are worst because they will back her up.

The best way sometimes is to manipulate her if you really want to know the answer.
Play mind games, ask questions that she will think it's her doing.

Example; if a girl tells you looks doesn't determine what she wants in her relationship , chill, after awhile point out a not too good looking guy, ask her if she will go out with him.... Wait and hear NO.

Now, just say something else because if you try to mention her earlier statement about looks, you're looking for trouble.

What they say is not what they respond too

Here in lies the major problem. The lies and schemes, Mind games and tricks. Why not ask her direct question. If she sense you're indirect with her, she'll also be indirect with you. And if she turns out to be a pathological liar, you observe her actions.
But why so much emphasis on looks sef? You Be Shriek?

Trust me, just on your self. Your confidence, discipline and success will speak for you. Those are not transient unlike looks.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Lazyreporta(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2018
pressplay411:

Here in lies the major problem. The lies and schemes, Mind games and tricks. Why not ask her direct question. If she sense you're indirect with her, she'll also be indirect with you. And if she turns out to be a pathological liar, you observe her actions.
But why so much emphasis on looks sef? You Be Shriek?

Trust me, just on your self. Your confidence, discipline and success will speak for you. Those are not transient unlike looks.

My point is to get accurate answer most times you have to manipulate them alittle.

Gals are not spontaneous with response unlike guys, that's why they go defensive when the question is sudden if they are wrong
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 12, 2018
chuksanambra:
I learnt my greatest lesson on women here on Nairaland.

A guy opened a thread that he had a cheating wife and suspected his wife's pregnancy wasn't his. Do you know all the Nairaland ladies who commented on that thread were convincing the man to take up responsibility of the bastard child as his. Not a single one advised him to take the child for DNA test to ascertain it's paternity.

Women's brains are not as evolved as men's brains, there's no doubt about that.

Not entirely true, there were some ladies saying do a dna test. Not alot but some
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Lazyreporta(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2018
hamhamhit:
women are different....they cant think like men........ embarassed embarassed

Yeah, they are emotional.

But sadly, women are smarter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine: Abuja Men Troop Popular Gift Store For Valentine Gifts (Photos) / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.