Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial And Unemployment Problems - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial And Unemployment Problems (2550 Views)

Igbos Leading In financial and Ownership Of Bank Accounts In Nigeria(photos) / Break Away From Joblessness And Unemployment - Empowerment Program / 7 Basic Steps To Improve Your Financial Condition In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial And Unemployment Problems by Primenet(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2018
Add me 0 8 0 3 1 3 5 7 4 3 4
Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial And Unemployment Problems by hardworking18: 9:07pm On May 21, 2018
Primenet:
Add me 0 8 0 3 1 3 5 7 4 3 4
Acknowledged
Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial And Unemployment Problems by Nobody: 10:15am On May 22, 2018
Steve97:
do you mean this cnt happened in forex. Even in live acc?
It can happen but when you look at his screen shot u will see his lies
Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial And Unemployment Problems by hardworking18: 4:36pm On May 22, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

It can happen but when you look at his screen shot u will see his lies
For example
Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial And Unemployment Problems by hardworking18: 4:42pm On May 22, 2018
Don't let anyone discourage u not to be a forex trader if that is really what you want. It does not matter who introduces you to profitable trading but one thing to note for sure is that forex trading is better than any job outside oil company, civil service(higher level) or politics, it is better than any other self employment job I know of, except entrepreneurs who really know what they are doing.
The income you can generate on a $1000 account can't be gotten in any other self employment job.

No other can guaranty a $300 minimum weekly returns on a $1k capital.
Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial And Unemployment Problems by zPixel(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2018
Do you guys ever wonder why someone will want to sell you their strategy when they can just make millions off it quietly?

The truth is you can make s**t load of money trading any asset class. But if you think you need to pay any of this clowns then you've already failed.

My advice will be for you to spend a lot of time on YouTube, watch different real traders (stay away from people that only show you expensive cars and cash) and see one you're comfortable with. Focus more on discipline and risk management. Strategy is just 10% of the equation.

1 Like

Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial And Unemployment Problems by hardworking18: 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
zPixel:
Do you guys ever wonder why someone will want to sell you their strategy when they can just make millions off it quietly?

The truth is you can make s**t load of money trading any asset class. But if you think you need to pay any of this clowns then you've already failed.

My advice will be for you to spend a lot of time on YouTube, watch different real traders (stay away from people that only show you expensive cars and cash) and see one you're comfortable with. Focus more on discipline and risk management. Strategy is just 10% of the equation.

I agree but only disagree with the strategy being 10% of the equation. It is as important as any other aspect of trading but money management is at the top on the list anyways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»» Newly Built Ramp Barge @ N75M Negotiable ««« / Marketing Companies In Lagos / I Need An Quotation For Inverter From A Competent Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.