Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members (40271 Views)

Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest / ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East / Youths Attack Awosika Police Station With Gallons Of Petrol Over Arrest Of Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Nobody: 1:34am On May 11, 2018
What class of fuckery is this

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by justtoodark: 2:34am On May 11, 2018
i dont get it.... undecided undecided
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by kabillion(m): 2:41am On May 11, 2018
So, they have union. Adonbilivit.
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by justtoodark: 2:42am On May 11, 2018
jrusky:
Association of what This must be a joke I doubt the authencity because how dare a robber coming out to declare their association and lament the arrest of their members, pls this is impossible, things hasn't gone that bad in Nigeria that robber will have the audacity to say what I'm reading from PM news.

even evans in prison was lamenting....

chai...we need a black hitler,shaka zulu,black mao,black khan...

the situation is too rotten.....

chaii......am speechless......they are actualy sayin they have the right to misuse you....

you people are finished..... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Boyooosa(m): 3:58am On May 11, 2018
Where is their reaction? Mumu News!
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 4:42am On May 11, 2018
freecocoa:
Okay, robbers now have unions, only in Naija.

This is the point at which I truly give up.

Who did we offend biko nu?

No only in yellowbar land

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 4:46am On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
If truly you are a northerner, can you mention any of your youth that is better than western youth?

positively, there are thousands of Northern youths that are better than the lazy western youths.

Negatively, every western youth is better than the northern youth.

Igbo Amaka
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 4:48am On May 11, 2018
stonemasonn:
guy go to onitsha you’ll find the same type of riffraffs but of Igbo descent and you won’t a find Yoruba among them either because no Yoruba will go to onitsha to be riffraff.

Riffraff in onitsha? you must be a member of T.R.U ( Traffic Robbers Union)
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 4:50am On May 11, 2018
authority2006:

They are also trailblazers in crimes in Nigeria. Denying your tribe just to get sympathy. SMH!

You mean crimes like:
Assassination
Armed robbery
Internet scam
skull mining
And now Traffic robbery?
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 4:54am On May 11, 2018
authority2006:

We're proud of our brown roofs. When our forefathers were using corrugated iron sheets for roofing, your forefathers were using palm leaves.

Your Ancestors used corrugated iron sheets in roofing hundreds of years ago, and you people still use it today
in roofing,smh development is very far from you all.

T.R.U members

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 5:00am On May 11, 2018
Akukogagara:
Your forefathers were busy eating kola and senselessly spending looted funds when our Awolowo was laying the foundation of lagos that has become the home of all nigerians. Hoe dare yoy hausaman insult yorubas, your region is the poorezt with the highest number of the uneducated. Idiot. quote author=IsaAbubakar post=67454904] grin

when I say that igbos (though am not igbo) are the most industrious, intelligent and beautiful tribe in Nigeria, just know that it's not a bluff

you can never see an Igbo man that came to Lagos to hustle partake in such petty crime because he'll rather sell fan yogo, gala and other wares in the traffic while those lazy tribe (didn't mention any tribe oo) who are no doubt the most laziest tribe in Africa will rob, do money ritual, agbero and omonile in the same traffic later you'll see them flaunting their Ill gotten wealth insulting the Igbos and us the northerners for doing and earning an honest living.
yes it's better to earn a living doing menial jobs and petty trade than to rob with toy guns.
it's better to sell fan yogo than to use human being for ritual
it's better to be a mai suya than to be an agbero criminal.
no doubt Buhari is referring to them when he talked about the lazy youths
but Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Nonsense
I'll always speak the truth because it's a duty as a true Muslim.
asalamualykum my people

which foundation did those shameless stinky ugly ancestors of yours laid?
let me tell you here and now.....Lagos could have been like every other average state in the west,if not that it was lucky to be one-time capital of Nigeria. Had it been some states whose indigenes are not lazy like the yellowbars was made capital, it could have been far developed than that dirty state.
The only foundation those louts you mentioned laid are on skull mining,robbery, saboteur, assassination etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by conehead2018: 5:08am On May 11, 2018
ShyCypher:
The suspects were Imole Otegbeye, 22, Ibrahim Raymond, 28, Mufutau Riwan, 22, Samad Sikiru, 23 and Riwan Abdusalam, 22.

Others arrested were Ibrahim Salami, 26, Idowu Lamidi, 28, ismali Malik, 25, Ayodele Ezekiel, 28 and Ayodele Oluwafemi, 36.
That sounded like afonjas but afonjas are not petty criminals they are very hardworking st least they developed Lagos single handly,haba! how can the Lagos corners and builders engage in robbery its an error na......hehehehehehe let me doge my skull before I decker it missing.
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by conehead2018: 5:09am On May 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
grin

when I say that igbos (though am not igbo) are the most industrious, intelligent and beautiful tribe in Nigeria, just know that it's not a bluff

you can never see an Igbo man that came to Lagos to hustle partake in such petty crime because he'll rather sell fan yogo, gala and other wares in the traffic while those lazy tribe (didn't mention any tribe oo) who are no doubt the most laziest tribe in Africa will rob, do money ritual, agbero and omonile in the same traffic later you'll see them flaunting their Ill gotten wealth insulting the Igbos and us the northerners for doing and earning an honest living.
yes it's better to earn a living doing menial jobs and petty trade than to rob with toy guns.
Nonsense
asalamualykum my people
knockout.
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by gulfer: 5:30am On May 11, 2018
Believe Cyriacus (PM News)'s stories to your detriment sad angry angry You will never find their reports' duplicate anywhere.....in mainstream news journals or any other news blogs.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Strikethem: 5:33am On May 11, 2018
Postanalyser:

positively, there are thousands of Northern youths that are better than the lazy western youths.

Negatively, every western youth is better than the northern youth.

Igbo Amaka
Lol and you can't mention one. In fact, mention one that own a forum like this. Oh, sorry you said you be northerner. Boko Haram and Fulani terrorist or jihad fighting is the traditional of you people. Nothing good comes out of that region. Anytime we read about good thing about Nigeria, it is either Yoruba or igbo. Or the south southerners. U don't deal with a cursed region.
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Strikethem: 5:39am On May 11, 2018
Postanalyser:

which foundation did those shameless stinky ugly ancestors of yours laid?
let me tell you here and now.....Lagos could have been like every other average state in the west,if not that it was lucky to be one-time capital of Nigeria. Had it been some states whose indigenes are not lazy like the yellowbars was made capital, it could have been far developed than that dirty state.
The only foundation those louts you mentioned laid are on skull mining,robbery, saboteur, assassination etc
See this one, I am sure you are one of those tribe that drink water used to clean corpses. Are cutism, kidnapping, selling and reselling of your kids, using mother n father for ritual, facing firing squad in Indonesia n armed robbery the harwork you talking about yourself?

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Trapnews: 5:39am On May 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
grin

Nonsense
asalamualykum my people
Flat heads are so jealous of the relationship between the Yorubas and Hausas. They have tried severally to turn them against each other but to no avail. This type of stupidity is common among the Okoros. We now know how many accounts you have, keep posting trash and responding foolishly while others keep developing their region grin

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by truthfulmallam(m): 5:43am On May 11, 2018
authority2006:

Yeah, I missed him too. And I wish my uncle was in his administration too as he declared that stealing wasn't corruption.

You and I know he never meant that literarily... That statement was simply taken out of context... Now that we have the corruption fighters...how market

Or do I say: now, looting and carrying broom is not corruption

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:47am On May 11, 2018
I’m asking myself the same question
rusher14:
What did I just read?

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
grin

Nonsense
asalamualykum my people
Keep deceiving your self. Stealing is not robbery. GEJ
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by princestars(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
grin

Nonsense
asalamualykum my people

All these paid people, with the mission of causing disunity among Igbo's and Yoruba's.....God is watching you All.

make analysis with the case at hand don't bring in another tribe. Most of you guys use fake names to divert people's thought
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by colossus91(m): 6:07am On May 11, 2018
[quote author=ShyCypher post=67453638]The suspects were Imole Otegbeye, 22, Ibrahim Raymond, 28, Mufutau Riwan, 22, Samad Sikiru, 23 and Riwan Abdusalam, 22.

Others arrested were Ibrahim Salami, 26, Idowu Lamidi, 28, ismali Malik, 25, Ayodele Ezekiel, 28 and Ayodele Oluwafemi, 36.[/quote
lad of the brown roof!

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by olabrad: 6:22am On May 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
grin

Nonsense
asalamualykum my people

You mean the same way Evans was hustling in Lagos via kidnapping? You are myopic. And only idiots will judge an issue from a limited point of view like you just did
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by oasis10: 6:39am On May 11, 2018
O! my God!! What did i just read Association Of Robbers!!! cry cry cry cry We are gone in this country, Can you imagine the boldness, Nigeria has sunk, the security in this country is at the zero level, Imagine criminals has association and had the gut to demand why their members are arrested!!! how can this country country develop?? We beg the rest of the Nigerians outside to come back and invest in Nigeria, Please how will they come back with all these insecurities everywhere, rather they move to other African countries, believe me if we continue like this, which i know it will because religion and tribalism will not allow us to move forward, Nigeria will be worst than Somalia because nobody will want to do business with us or invest in our country! we are doomed!! Mehnn!! am speechless cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by iamjavadem(m): 6:46am On May 11, 2018
And some people will believe this crap!!!
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by otabaotaba: 7:00am On May 11, 2018
All this yoruba people wey no wan work and them wan enjoy by force
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 7:07am On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
See this one, I am sure you are one of those tribe that drink water used to clean corpses. Are cutism, kidnapping, selling and reselling of your kids, using mother n father for ritual, facing firing squad in Indonesia n armed robbery the harwork you talking about yourself?

cultism was started by one of your own

kidnapping is a profession in the south south,it's practiced by a few in the east just like there are few that are into it who are Afonjas.
Yes we sell and resell our kids,simply because our kids have market value,and not like the dirty-looking and ugly things your women give birth to(who will even want to trade on that kind of product) .

why did you mention ritual? we all know that ritualism is synonymous to yoruba.

Efcc has bookmark your youths for internet scam.
police has noted you all for assassination.
it was because of your tribe's legendary history in armed robbery that sars was formed.

And now you guys have taken your robbery prowess to another level by forming a union for it...Who knows who the founders are? but i guess Fashola,Tinubu and Ambode will not be written off.

what a tribe
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by diebuhari1: 7:11am On May 11, 2018
fuellessgen:
Most of the suspects are Yoruba Muslims, why
Yoruba muslims are the problem with that tribe, we keep saying it....
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 7:12am On May 11, 2018
princestars:

All these paid people, with the mission of causing disunity among Igbo's and Yoruba's.....God is watching you All.

make analysis with the case at hand don't bring in another tribe. Most of you guys use fake names to divert people's thought

Funny enough you people sound logical and non-tribalistic whenever you are at the receiving end of tribalism.

smh
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 7:19am On May 11, 2018
Trapnews:

Flat heads are so jealous of the relationship between the Yorubas and Hausas. They have tried severally to turn them against each other but to no avail. This type of stupidity is common among the Okoros. We now know how many accounts you have, keep posting trash and responding foolishly while others keep developing their region grin

Lmao.....igbos jealous of a parasitic relationship? you must be a joke.

No really,you mean we are jealous of the fact that you,all of you are slaves to the northners,or the fact that you people die in silence simply because you are afraid that they will kick your asses whenever you speak up?.

just few days ago,a yellowbar cone-headed imam spoke about Yoruba taken back some areas that originally belong to them,but was kicked out by the northners,guess what happened to him,he was arrested.

Now tell me,is this the type of relationship that igbos should be jealous about?
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 7:27am On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
Lol and you can't mention one. In fact, mention one that own a forum like this. Oh, sorry you said you be northerner. Boko Haram and Fulani terrorist or jihad fighting is the traditional of you people. Nothing good comes out of that region. Anytime we read about good thing about Nigeria, it is either Yoruba or igbo. Or the south southerners. U don't deal with a cursed region.

What is special in owning a mediocre forum like this one? Facebook started same year as nairaland,twitter started later, but can you compare Facebook, twitter with nairaland?....no.

Just last two days Forbes named 75 most powerful people on earth. ....just one black made the list(Dangote).....Do you still need another point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robber Swallows Lady’s Wedding Ring In Lagos (Photo) / IGP Orders Prosecution Of Zainab Duke Abiola Over Assault On Orderly / Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.