Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members (40270 Views)

Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest / ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East / Youths Attack Awosika Police Station With Gallons Of Petrol Over Arrest Of Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2018
konfused:

Jokes apart, on a more serious note, I have noticed that young yorubas boys hardly do business. Go to any major market in Nigeria, you will see Igbo and Hausa traders.

When you check it critically Hausas match Igbos toe to toe when it comes to business in Nigeria.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 2:10pm On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
He is igbo, they are thousand ahead in selling their children and reselling them. Ahead is selling their pregnancy in baby factory. Ahead in facing firing squad. Who want to compete with them on that?

It is our baby we sell,why the pain?...we still have those that your men(not poverty -ridden ones like you) who can afford them(like Davido) want to die for.

very soon,all of u will walk around without a skull.
ndi ara
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by IsaAbubakar: 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
Postanalyser:

Yoruba children don't have market value, so who's gonna buy the pieces of shit?

you guys have realized this,that's why you seat back,pray for them to grow,so that you can "harvest " their skull.

White substance business is still far better than yahoo plus.The other day i saw one of u barking like a dog,all in the quest for money.smh

exactly what am saying
95% of their youths generates their money from that source and it's very bad
that keeps them lazy and less creative angry

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Iceberg3: 2:12pm On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
Are you minding that one, what business is he talking. Their hatred keep us going forward. Yoruba will never sell their children, repackage them and do the reselling like igbo. They are in buness in white substance grin

Yes o,white substance like the one the Igbo man below was arrested for grin

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by OFFICIAL336: 2:13pm On May 11, 2018
authority2006:

We're proud of our brown roofs. When our forefathers were using corrugated iron sheets for roofing, your forefathers were using palm leaves.
Now we are moving away from Aluminum for baked roofs and the descendants of your forefathers can't even charge ordinary corrugated iron sheets.

So who are the progressives?

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by IsaAbubakar: 2:13pm On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
He is igbo, they are thousand ahead in selling their children and reselling them. Ahead is selling their pregnancy in baby factory. Ahead in facing firing squad. Who want to compete with them on that?
anybody that tells you the truth is igbo grin
i guess you can't believe that a northerner can summon the courage to blast the truth to your face just like igbos do

anyway believe what you want to believe

Truth is mine
truth is talking
kiss the truth
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Strikethem: 2:14pm On May 11, 2018
Postanalyser:

Yoruba children don't have market value, so who's gonna buy the pieces of shit?

you guys have realized this,that's why you seat back,pray for them to grow,so that you can "harvest " their skull.

White substance business is still far better than yahoo plus.The other day i saw one of u barking like a dog,all in the quest for money.smh
May God never allow our children to have market value up to the point of selling them. Yoruba parents are not hungry to the point of selling their children to buy motocycle grin
http://www.punchng.com/mother-sells-two-month-old-baby-uses-proceeds-to-buy-motorcycle/.
Abeg, what is your market value jor. I know you can't pass 60k, I want to buy you to to be feeding my dogs. grin, how far.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 2:15pm On May 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

exactly what am saying

The funny part of it is that when they see you working hard,they gossip u(as typical yorubas they are) and sometimes gives you the name "sufferman".

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Iceberg3: 2:15pm On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
grin Who takes abokis serious, people that can't survive without politics hehehe. None of you has brain to put down a forum like this. We are not talking of cow nunu here. How many northerner has made Nigeria n Africa proud in the world before? grin. We are talking of brain, aboki too dey put mouth. Do you think we are talking of suicide bombing n Fulani herdsmen here?

Bla bla bla

You will still prostrate and dobale for them, mental grin

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Strikethem: 2:18pm On May 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
anybody that tells you the truth is igbo grin
i guess you can't believe that a northerner can summon the courage to blast the truth to your face just like igbos do

anyway believe what you want to believe

Truth is mine
truth is talking
kiss the truth
Hehehe, the truth you did not tell yourself that you are killing yourself up north there. See aboki, abeg, abeg, no carry your jihad hear o. Continue your killing in your north. And why do you people like spitting anywhere una see without shame?

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 2:19pm On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
May God never allow our children to have market value up to the point of selling them. Yoruba parents are not hungry to the point of selling their children to buy motocycle grin
http://www.punchng.com/mother-sells-two-month-old-baby-uses-proceeds-to-buy-motorcycle/.
Abeg, what is your market value jor. I know you can't pass 60k, I want to buy you to to be feeding my dogs. grin, how far.

You don't need prayers for your offsprings not to have market value,by default you guys don't and can never have.
I will rather buy a monkey than a Yoruba offspring.

Your women are not hungry, really? how come they partake in hunting for mature skull?
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Strikethem: 2:21pm On May 11, 2018
Iceberg3:

Bla bla bla

You will still prostrate and dobale for them, mental grin
Like you do for us grin, also to them grin

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 2:23pm On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
Hehehe, the truth you did not tell yourself that you are killing yourself up north there. See aboki, abeg, abeg, no carry your jihad hear o. Continue your killing in your north. And why do you people like spitting anywhere una see without shame?
Are the abokis also responsible for the baddoo killings in Lagos and Ogun states? smh
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by chiochio1(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2018
Just here to check the names, you can never see an Igbo in such stupidity...Please what are there names again

rusher14:
What did I just read?
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by OFFICIAL336: 2:24pm On May 11, 2018
Trapnews:

Flat heads are so jealous of the relationship between the Yorubas and Hausas. They have tried severally to turn them against each other but to no avail. This type of stupidity is common among the Okoros. We now know how many accounts you have, keep posting trash and responding foolishly while others keep developing their region grin
We can't be jealous of your servitude to the Caliphate.
After all your suffering, which top position in government can you show for the alliance.
Don't mention VP becos that a necessary arrangment to wrestle power from GEJ. If you mention Fashola then you must be too myopic not to know that position was used to rob the SW of the Chief of Staff position for an aboki and to take over SW APC structure from Tinubu. Now Tinubu controls only 50% of APC structure in SW (Oyo, Lagos and Osun) while the other 50% are under the cabal using Fashola and Fayemi as willing tools.
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 2:25pm On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
Lol, you have seen a lot of European in Africa hehehe. A lot like 10billion. Lagos is a conquered state, who conquered her grin. Do not makeme remember how una run go ICC the last time you people were deported back n dump at onitsa bridge. See this one does not even know South Africa has lot of white that are africa cheesy. This one will also called the likes of mohamed salah or aubameyang Europeans cos they are not dark grin. Everyone knows the inferior tribe as igbo. Sorry about the fact that can't change.

You are just insane to think that whites have always existed in south Africa.

Is this the "most educated " you guys claim you are?
i spit at your illiteracy
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Strikethem: 2:34pm On May 11, 2018
Postanalyser:

You don't need prayers for your offsprings not to have market value,by default you guys don't and can never have.
I will rather buy a monkey than a Yoruba offspring.

Your women are not hungry, really? how come they partake in hunting for mature skull?
Yes, you can only buy monkey, not a Yoruba children cos you can't see a Yoruba parents auctioning their children just to buy bycicle. Will rather buy your children as slave they are and live a monkey children or stone as king. You know why, it is cos children are worthless. Only tribe in the world that sells their children just to buy akpu. Anyone that their children is precious to won't auction them for sale like your worthless tribe.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 2:34pm On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
Taar, who wears aba made. Our head forbid bad thing. We only see anyone that wears aba made as wretched person. Who will wear aba made when itele quality is available. Aba made my foot. Underwears that are produced all over Ibadan n Lagos. Who will wear aba fake made. We talk of quality made here n not quantity. This is made in Ibadan where people buy from. Aba my foot.

Hahahaha...just the name of the product is disgusting, and the products itself is definition of mediocrity.
Am sure 90% of the raw materials used in producing those rubbish came from Aba....if you guys see anyone that wears made in Aba products as wretched,it means 80% of you are wretched, cos those are all majority of you can afford.
However,you can only be a prophet to differentiate Aba made and imported,cos we are way ahead of what u people know.so go kee urself
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by stonemasonn: 2:37pm On May 11, 2018
Postanalyser:

Riffraff in onitsha? you must be a member of T.R.U ( Traffic Robbers Union)
guy I’ve been there many times.
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 2:38pm On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
Yes, you can only buy monkey, not a Yoruba children cos you can't see a Yoruba parents auctioning their children just to buy bycicle. Will rather buy your children as slave they are and live a monkey children or stone as king. You know why, it is cos children are worthless. Only tribe in the world that sells their children just to buy akpu. Anyone that their children is precious to won't auction them for sale like your worthless tribe.

Lol,if your parents considered you "important " when you were born,ask yourself this question: "have i not failed them" ? if all of you will ask yourselves this question and answer it without bias,you will realize that it could have been better your parents stoned ypu to death on arrival than allowing you to grow into a full blown foool.However,your skull is still an asset and obviously will be mined soon.
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Strikethem: 2:39pm On May 11, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

We can't be jealous of your servitude to the Caliphate.
After all your suffering, which top position in government can you show for the alliance.
Don't mention VP becos that a necessary arrangment to wrestle power from GEJ. If you mention Fashola then you must be too myopic not to know that position was used to rob the SW of the Chief of Staff position for an aboki and to take over SW APC structure from Tinubu. Now Tinubu controls only 50% of APC structure in SW (Oyo, Lagos and Osun) while the other 50% are under the cabal using Fashola and Fayemi as willing tools.
This is the genesis of pain since Jonathan lost hehehehe. We said it, no biafla or death that time. But immediately Jonathan lost, even Jonathan people n himself have forgotten, but these swines still wailing since 2015. Jonathan will thing their wailing is cos they love him, not knowing it is because of what they are getting grin.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 2:40pm On May 11, 2018
stonemasonn:
guy I’ve been there many times.

And you didn't notice they all speak Yoruba?
you guys are like virus and have infected the whole country.
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 2:42pm On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
This is the genesis of pain since Jonathan lost hehehehe. We said it, no biafla or death that time. But immediately Jonathan lost, even Jonathan people n himself have forgotten, but these swines still wailing since 2015. Jonathan will thing their wailing is cos they love him, not knowing it is because of what they are getting grin.

Hahahaha....and now that baboon in otta has been made a letter writer,just because of what you guys are passing through under this administration.
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by brunobaba(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2018
Postanalyser:

You keep emphasizing on "educated ",how really are the yorubas more educated than the igbos.....if ypu can prove this,then i will agree with you on it.

Again,what has your level of "education " brought to you,if not of course working for one igbo importer in lagos.
Bro,you can tell from my write-up that i am educated and you also dont need a wizard to tell you that ibos focus mainly on businesses....more than half of my ibo friends left secondary school to join business,even the intelligent ones.
Hausas see schooling as a waste of time,apart from teaching in a northern state during my NYSC,i'm intelligent enough to know they are the least educated in Nigeria.
i do not need to convince you otherwise cos whichever way,it's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Postanalyser: 2:55pm On May 11, 2018
brunobaba:

Bro,you can tell from my write-up that i am educated and you also dont need a wizard to tell you that ibos focus mainly on businesses....more than half of my ibo friends left secondary school to join business,even the intelligent ones.
Hausas see schooling as a waste of time,apart from teaching in a northern state during my NYSC,i'm intelligent enough to know they are the least educated in Nigeria.
i do not need to convince you otherwise cos whichever way,it's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

you write ups?
wait a minute, you want be to conclude to the fact that you are educated based on what you post and comment here? that's the beginning and end of you people's problem, you fail to realize that the justification of education is productivity, and never good English. I will rather pass through apprenticeship (mind you,it's still a form of informal education) and be productive than have a pHD without anything to show for it.This is what your Igbo friends realized quiet on time and diverted.
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Strikethem: 2:58pm On May 11, 2018
Postanalyser:

Hahahaha...just the name of the product is disgusting, and the products itself is definition of mediocrity.
Am sure 90% of the raw materials used in producing those rubbish came from Aba....if you guys see anyone that wears made in Aba products as wretched,it means 80% of you are wretched, cos those are all majority of you can afford.
However,you can only be a prophet to differentiate Aba made and imported,cos we are way ahead of what u people know.so go kee urself
Hehehehe, this one is so pained, from aba, which of the aba, who is interested in wretched people wear. Once we see aba made here, we just burst into laughter, in fact, no one wishes to put anything aba on here. God forbid bad thing putting on quantity when there is quality. Aba made is a laughing stock thing here oga. See quality below grin.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Strikethem: 3:06pm On May 11, 2018
Postanalyser:

Lol,if your parents considered you "important " when you were born,ask yourself this question: "have i not failed them" ? if all of you will ask yourselves this question and answer it without bias,you will realize that it could have been better your parents stoned ypu to death on arrival than allowing you to grow into a full blown foool.However,your skull is still an asset and obviously will be mined soon.
grin E pain am, your own parents do not even wait to ask you question if you fail them before auctioning you for sale at young age. Had the father of that one knew he will kill him or wound his mother when he get to age 30 n still asking parents to buy bike for him, they would have sold him at 4month old to the zoo keeper so they can use him to feed tiger. When are you gonna kill your parents too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by stonemasonn: 3:08pm On May 11, 2018
Postanalyser:

And you didn't notice they all speak Yoruba?
you guys are like virus and have infected the whole country.
yes, yorubas are the problem of Nigeria. Hope you’re happy now
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Westaslave2(f): 3:09pm On May 11, 2018
Strikethem:
but dia is no violents in kebbi,n dey ar hardworking
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Westaslave2(f): 3:14pm On May 11, 2018
Postanalyser:

You are just insane to think that whites have always existed in south Africa.

Is this the "most educated " you guys claim you are?
i spit at your illiteracy
yorobbers ar sooo stupid...is in yoruba u wl c doctorate degree in wood science,professor in soil science n phd in busstop affair...dey ar illiterates
Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Strikethem: 3:15pm On May 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

exactly what am saying
shocked This aboki is talking of creativity. Hehehehehehehe, wonder shall never end. If we are to mention entrepreneurs, you can't see any aboki, which aboki youth can own a blog grin, which aboki can own a forum like nairaland, which aboki can create platform like gurusloaded, notjustok, waptrick, naijaloaded. Oh my God, aboki man disgracing himself by mentioning creativity grin. Are you talking of cow creativity or bombing creativity?

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members by Strikethem: 3:18pm On May 11, 2018
Westaslave2:
yorobbers ar sooo stupid...is in yoruba u wl c doctorate degree in wood science,professor in soil science n phd in busstop affair...dey ar illiterates
Let mention doctorates and see if your tribe can match Yoruba Mr pigbo corpse water drinker. We will dash una them aboki, n south southerners join against us. Shall we?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) / Robber Swallows Lady’s Wedding Ring In Lagos (Photo) / IGP Orders Prosecution Of Zainab Duke Abiola Over Assault On Orderly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.