Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Question On Relationship Inadequacies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question On Relationship Inadequacies (559 Views)

A Question On Relationship Please / Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes On Relationship. / Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question On Relationship Inadequacies by TobiIgbinedion(m): 7:49pm On May 10, 2018
"The girl I love to the bone complains that I'm not fun/caring/sweet. She traveled and hung out with this guy who was giving her all I couldn't. Then she did something she wasn't proud of. I feel it was all my fault since I'm the inadequate one but its a huge mess in our relationship. What can I do to save our relationship? we still love each other deeply."

Mehn, what a question on www.twocents.space I like how its for sapiosexuals

1 Share

Re: Question On Relationship Inadequacies by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 10, 2018
What exactly did she do that she isn't proud of?

Whatever happened wasn't /isn't your fault. You guys could have talked about it like matured people who know what they want and look for a way to make everything better.

Both of you can still talk about what happened and if the relationship can't work out, you break up with her.
Re: Question On Relationship Inadequacies by lordsniel(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2018
Since you claim you two still love yourselves you can always sit down and talk things out.

"The girl I love to the bone complains that I'm not fun/caring/sweet. She traveled and hung out with this guy who was giving her all I couldn't. Then she did something she wasn't proud of. I feel it was all my fault since I'm the inadequate one but its a huge mess in our relationship. What can I do to save our relationship? we still love each other deeply."

[/quote]
Re: Question On Relationship Inadequacies by TobiIgbinedion(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2018
I guess she had sex with another guy
Ameeboh:
What exactly did she do that she isn't proud of?
Re: Question On Relationship Inadequacies by TobiIgbinedion(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2018
What if it was like she had sex with another guy
lordsniel:
Since you claim you two still love yourselves you can always sit down and talk things out.

Re: Question On Relationship Inadequacies by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 10, 2018
TobiIgbinedion:
I guess she had sex with another guy

Do you think you will be able to forgive and forget that she cheated on you? Do you think you'd still be able to love her like you did?
If you can, talk to her about it, tell her you're ready to forgive her and let the relationship continue.

But if you can't, cut the story short, break up with her now in order to avoid wasting both of your life.
Re: Question On Relationship Inadequacies by austyn0(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2018
You both still love each other deeply or you alone still loves her deeply??

If she had loved you deeply as you proclaim, she wouldn't have gone to the extent of doing whatever it is that she regrets.... Your inadequacies has made her lost interest,, she should have stuck by you and helped you work on your flaws buh rather she found her ideal man elsewhere,,, she is lost and lost for good.
Re: Question On Relationship Inadequacies by TobiIgbinedion(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2018
Lool, I saw the question on my platform for sapiosexuals, it is for knowledge sharing sha, it is called TwoCents, www.twocents.space . I realised quite a number of people need correct insight and OT on Relationships.
austyn0:
You both still love each other deeply or you alone still loves her deeply??

If she had loved you deeply as you proclaim, she wouldn't have gone to the extent of doing whatever it is that she regrets.... Your inadequacies has made her lost interest,, she should have stuck by you and helped you work on your flaws buh rather she found her ideal man elsewhere,,, she is lost and lost for good.
Re: Question On Relationship Inadequacies by TobiIgbinedion(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2018
Your last line is very funny, hahhaha "waste both out lives" well I saw the question on my platform for sapiosexuals, it is for knowledge sharing sha, it is called TwoCents, www.twocents.space . I realised quite a number of people need correct insight and OT on Relationships. I brought the question here to compare answers.
Ameeboh:

Do you think you will be able to forgive and forget that she cheated on you? Do you think you'd still be able to love her like you did?
If you can, talk to her about it, tell her you're ready to forgive her and let the relationship continue.

But if you can't, cut the story short, break up with her now in order to avoid wasting both of your life.
Re: Question On Relationship Inadequacies by austyn0(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2018
TobiIgbinedion:
Lool, I saw the question on my platform for sapiosexuals, it is for knowledge sharing sha, it is called TwoCents, www.twocents.space . I realised quite a number of people need correct insight and OT on Relationships.
Yeah,, right.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? / Wish This 18year's Old A Happy Birthday!!! / ‘I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.