Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

"Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians (19216 Views)

Wait For God To Decide Next Ogun Governor, - Obasanjo Tells Amosun / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Baroba(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2018
The only hope to defeat Buhari now still remains with PDP, as much as it saddens me to say, unfortunately that is the nature of politics in Nigeria were you need divine intervention to beat an opposition. A viable northern candidate who is not tainted at the federal level, will sweep Buhari out of office, that is if elections are not rigged..

The likes of Sowore and Durotoye should join APC and enjoy the mess they championed back in 2015, we don't want them.. Not that they will win anyway.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by obc: 9:48am On May 11, 2018
Please ask him. I don't know why all these elderly men won't go and rest. Must they be in power? Obasanjo, Buhari, Atiku and host of others should give youths chance to try. They have ruled this country for more than 40yrs with little or no result. I weep for youths who are easily deceived with money.
Ojiofor:
OBJ you are the reason PDP apologised to Nigerians for your miss rule,When are you going to tender your own apology?

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On May 11, 2018
This man's hypocrisy is beyond incredulous. Like he wasn't a significant part of the people that laid the foundation for the unfortunate, yet unsurprising, failure of PDP. That he has the effrontery to advise us shows our elders are truly undeserving of any iota of respect.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by cosmosekeh: 10:01am On May 11, 2018
I go vote pdp come 2019 elections, Baba Obj if u are pained come my house come beat me. :
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by maduxs: 10:13am On May 11, 2018
Obj is evil

1 Like

Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Olumaeme: 10:17am On May 11, 2018
Obasanjo, the grand commander of thieves from PDP is giving Pep talks. Useless man

1 Like

Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by asksteve(m): 10:20am On May 11, 2018
Jones4190:
PMB strikes and the untouchables are scared! To mention but few...
-PMB denied Obj access to Mambila Hydro project, Obj believed he will always have his way in Nigeria, but PMB said no, Obj wrote a so called damning letter
-Hadiza Bala of NPA indicted Atiku's Intel company, and sucked out billions of naira which he short changed Nigeria, Atiku became wild and checked out of APC, and began to shout anyhow.
-EFCC attempted to confiscate 13 foreign assets of Ekweremadu, which were acquired illegally, Ekweremadu invited military coup on the NASS floor.
- Hadiza Bala of NPA now indicts TY Danjuma's NAL' COMET agency, and want extract some billions of naira, which he shortchanged the country in the 30 years of its operation, Mr TY declared for civil unrest that will result to Anarchy.

Watch closely, if PMB decided to run, and eventually win 2019 election, most of the corrupt top shots, who held the country to ransom and believed they were untouchables, might die from frustration.
With the recent development and the dielemma of the ruling elites, we all agree the business is now not as usual.

But do u no how many Nigerians have died since Buhari came to power.?
Do u no how many r jobless n hopeless cos of his unfriendly policies?
Do u no how many can no longer provide for their families?
Do u no how many businesses have or are about to collapse or pack up cos of his unfriendly policies? N do u no d ripple effect on d employment market n d economy at large?
Do u no the cheapest tin now is death?
Do u no how many will die today no tnx to killer herdsmen?

If he is going after looters as u claim (let's even ignore his fellow party thieves) y complicate d life of d common man who was robbed by d looters?

After careful analysis of d economy n d spate of shedding of innocent blood without any show of concern by d govt, its clear dat anyone dat wants dis govt to remain in power beyond May 29th, 2019, is an enemy of the state.

Or is it cos u have not been directly affected by the killings or unfriendly policies?
Tnk u.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by ClintonDal(m): 10:22am On May 11, 2018
Look at this bastard old man. Isn't majority of the present administration previously members of the PDP.
I pity the youths as they're always gonna be taken for a ride.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by jibs4lv(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2018
VOTE FELA DUROTOYE FOR PRESIDENT
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by skolawale(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2018
Heard all what Ex.Mr Obasanjo is saying but i have few questions for him. Can he tell Me/ Nigerians which party he was when he was in power? PDP, What was the different between his governance and this persent government? No different, All what i see in him, he is calling attention for his Newly created Party, destory other for his. Dear Nigerian Pls Note, THEY ARE BIRD OF THE SAME FEATHER. NIGERIANS LET AT LEAST KNOW THAT THIS PEOPLE HAD BEEN DECEIVING US, WISH TO CONTINUE AND LATER HEAD US WITH THE CHILDREN.

They are all talking to favour thier Self, No Good plan for us and our future.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by OBINERO(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2018
Obasanjo can never change...he is still that same greedy selfish old man who wants to remain relevant all the rest of his life...no wonder he came up with 3rd term. He want to rule again through ADC, baba we know bera the people that robbed this country blind.
Meanwhile my fellow fundamental nigerian youths, ever hustling nigerian youths, i must make it whether gov'ment agree or not nigerian youths...The ball is in our court. Follow this three name closely against 2019...
KINGSLEY MUOGHALU
FELA DUROTOYE
SOWORE.
If this three persons will agree to be in one party which i'm sure they can never join APC nor PDP, Whoever that emerges as party flag bearing you should follow. Let us surprise the old recycled politicians that think they own and run nigeria.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by skolawale(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2018
obc:
Please ask him. I don't know why all these elderly men won't go and rest. Must they be in power? Obasanjo, Buhari, Atiku and host of others should give youths chance to try. They have ruled this country for more than 40yrs with little or no result. I weep for youths who are easily deceived with money.

Yes ooo, They are all just Big For Nothing So Called Leaders. I pity Our Future oooo
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:43am On May 11, 2018
omoharry:
I think SDP is another alternative you should look out for..maybe they still putting strengthening their internal party structure that is why you dont hear from them that much

Funny, is it not the same pdp and APC members coming together to form SDP?

Moreover its just 8months to the election and we are not hearing anything about them, when do they want to start in other to create awareness?
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by johnzik: 10:46am On May 11, 2018
OBJ thinks he is the only wise,uncorrupt and smart nigerian.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by sirgoody: 10:46am On May 11, 2018
This man no go ever stop to hustle for aso rock power even at his age....I tot he said he will resign if his 'dead on arrival' CNM change to political party...can someone tell obj he is the one nigerians can never forgive
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by skolawale(m): 10:47am On May 11, 2018
OBINERO:
Obasanjo can never change...he is still that same greedy selfish old man who wants to remain relevant all the rest of his life...no wonder he came up with 3rd term. He want to rule again through ADC, baba we know bera the people that robbed this country blind.
Meanwhile my fellow fundamental nigerian youths, ever hustling nigerian youths, i must make it whether gov'ment agree or not nigerian youths...The ball is in our court. Follow this three name closely against 2019...
KINGSLEY MUOGHALU
FELA DUROTOYE
SOWORE.
If this three persons will agree to be in one party which i'm sure they can never join APC nor PDP, Whoever that emerges as party flag bearing you should follow. Let us surprise the old recycled politicians that think they own and run nigeria.[color=#990000][/color]

Are you in any way Campaigning for the above Mentioned Names. Nigerians, Just be wise they might be the Sons or Hide Faces of those who Ruined Nigeria. God Bless Nigeria
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by enemyofprogress: 11:10am On May 11, 2018
Baba have vex

Am at where dey are selling cars right now. Pls guys between ACURA ZDX and TOYOTA VENZA, which one do you advice me 2 snap pix with?
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by aloba4christ: 11:14am On May 11, 2018
Even Mr. OBJ is saying we should not accept PDP what about himself. Himself is PDP and PDP is OBJ.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:22am On May 11, 2018
midolian:

I think voting for Sowore is as good as not having a PVC

How can you nullify his thesis with a simple sentence? That's not fair o grin
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by bedspread: 11:24am On May 11, 2018
LordNapoleon:
To hell with you and Sowore!
Pmb Pabt Fall on u
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by bedspread: 11:24am On May 11, 2018
LordNapoleon:
To hell with you and Sowore!
Pmb Pant Fall on u
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Igba123: 11:39am On May 11, 2018
bedspread:
Never Again.....

PDP is gone
APC is going

We are Retiring them all by force...

It's Time to Our Country by force...

Sowore Has Impressed me

I am Giving Him my Vote... I don't care the platform on which he comes

SOWORE4PRESIDENT
if u get killed trying to vote sowore on d election day u died for nothing.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by mpianya39(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Yes.

Since pigs and idiots have no say and they're slaves of everyone.

Rabbits grin grin grin that your name make sense die cheesy cheesy
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by bedspread: 12:11pm On May 11, 2018
Igba123:
[s]if u get killed trying to vote sowore on d election day u died for nothing[/s].
Shut up .... Nd kill Yourself...

How do u cast ur vote Nd get killed??
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2018
What about former PDP members? What should we not accept from them?
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by LordNapoleon: 12:19pm On May 11, 2018
bedspread:
Pmb Pant Fall on u
You think I'm a PMB supporter? To hell with PMB!
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by fortunechy(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2018
this old man should go n have a several seat at the back...... his own is the worst. The great grand father of corruption. rubbish
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Aroyehunkayode: 12:37pm On May 11, 2018
Anybody can join any party of his choice,there is no need to put any party down because you are just forming Your Own, we will give our votes to a deserved leader in PMB and VP osinbajo we still trust come 2019
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by duwdu: 1:53pm On May 11, 2018
midolian:

I think voting for Sowore is as good as not having a PVC

Whoa, so apt!

P34c3
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:30pm On May 11, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
What about former PDP members? What should we not accept from them?
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 11, 2018
Please anyone who knows someone that knows Sowore, should tell fast track his consultations no time to waste.

When will this ADC congress take place.

#NoMoreSecondTenureForPresident.

Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by hollarhotan(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2018
PMBNG:
Obasanjo must be cra....zy

The platform you governed under it for 8years is what you are condemning.

When you were in power what value did you add to the lives of Nigerians?

I see you have vowed to be the only one to do two term since the return of democracy.

I rather vote Buhari than fall for this your candidate you want to foist on us considering the fact that all those who have ruled after you had your support and they have all failed just like you.

So bury the thought of advising Nigerians on what to do because a blind man can't lead blind people.

writers needed urgently 07068024817

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Darkness Looms As Electricity Workers Embark On Strike Tomorrow / Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case / Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.