Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,289 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

Wonder Earth (fantasy) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wonder Earth (fantasy) (835 Views)

Ndidi And The Telekinesis Man (A Fantasy Romance Novella By Kayode Odusanya) / Supernaculars [the Renascence] A Sci-fantasy Novel / Fog:in Those Days– A FANTASY Adventure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder Earth (fantasy) by 1dlemind(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2018
Wonder Earth Saga
By J.O.E

Once upon a time in a world called wonder earth, a race of demons called the kursed marched in their thousands to seize the world. The kursed used demon magic a magic far more deadlier than any ever known, but the inhabitants of wonder earth fought back with every magic that they had.
The war lasted for ten years until the kursed revealed their secret weapon, the Nebuchadnezzar a weapon of mass destruction powered by high level of demon magic. A blast from the weapon devoured the sun and the world was left in complete darkness, the demons grew stronger. Hope was almost lost for wonder earth until a god gave ten noble and powerful wizards the power to create an enchantment that could neutralize demon magic. With the enchantment they were able to destroy the Nebuchadnezzar and render the demon forces powerless. Loosing their magic and their greatest weapon the kursed decimated, only a surviving few were imprisoned for eternity in a realm they couldn't escape.
The kurse war was over, but wonder earth was left in ruins. The ten wizards gathered again and built an artificial sun called the 0RACLE in appreciation of the god. They were named the ten Grandwizard Saints and they governed the world creating a new world order.

Chapter 1: The Wizard's Apprentice
Finally the train landed at the station, like a swarm of bees the passengers rushed out of the train in their hundreds while passengers entering the train held on to their tickets as they pushed through the crowd. The station was busy with porters and hawkers who were displaying their wares, there were also magic peddlers amongst the crowd trying to advertise their amulets and charms and at the same time on the look out for the Illegal-Magic Police (IMP). This was Glogswich central station on a normal day.
It wasn't easy being on a flying train for three hours. Matthius stretched his legs as he sat down in the train lobby, closing his eyes he tried to relax his mind for a minute before finding his way through glogswich town. His quiet time was suddenly interrupted by a bag trolley which bashed his feet.
"Sorry! "the clumsy porter apologized. Matthius looked indignantly at the young man, he was barely eighteen with a moppy blonde hair and purple eyes.
" better watch it next time, boy or else you will be arrested on second attempt"
"If you were still asleep sir,you would have been robbed. There are thieves around this station looking for people to rob,you'll have been a perfect target"
Matthius laughed and stroked his long white beards
"tell me young lad,have you ever seen or even heard of a wizard being robbed in a train station?"
"I don't know... maybe" the porter's eyes widened "you're a wizard?!"
Matthius nodded proudly
"Certified and trusted"
The porter's hands shook trying to carry the wizard's luggage but he couldn't find any
"Where are you going sir?Let me carry your load"
"Unfortunately, this is my only luggage" Matthius lifted a small brown leather bag
"It contains everything I'll need for my one year stay in Glogswich. I appreciate but I can manage my load on my own"
The porter raised an eyebrow "how can you live on that small bag for a year?, i don't get it"
The wizard nodded and said
"You don't get it, yes? Then let me show you the wonders of magic" he opened the bag over the porter's trolley and slowly the mouth of the bag expanded in width and swallowed the trolley, then it reverted back to it's original size as if something as big as a luggage trolley had never entered. The porter's mouth opened refusing to shut.
"You see?. This bag has the ability to contain anything no matter the size, even people. Just imagine how much I've put inside here for a year and the future to come" he patted the brown bag and opened it saying a magic word, the mouth of the bag widened again produced the porter's trolley.
Matthius looked at his wristwatch and said "so lad I'll be going. See you again if we're fortunate to cross paths again. Till then, good luck finding customers, be careful and goodbye"

Matthius hadn't gone more than six steps when the young man called back rushing to meet him.
"My name is Cedrik. I believe you're new in this town and I can take you to a very nice hotel where they serve good food, with nice and comfortable rooms and beautiful female workers who can satisfy your manly desires. All at an affordable price."
The wizard nodded, the last part amused him "oh...if you insist but what is your price? how much and let's be going, I'm starved"
"I don't want money" Cedrik answered "I desire that you teach me the magic arts"
"Magic is it?" the wizard snickered looking at Cedrik with keen interest "if you want an easy life don't learn magic... but if you do, stay alive"
"So is that a yes?" Cedrik asked eagerly and the wizard nodded.
"Thank you sir!"
"Call me Matthius Ledes the great"
Re: Wonder Earth (fantasy) by 1dlemind(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2018
Cedrik was right, the hotel was good though it was small and hidden but it was at a good lodging price, the food was good except that his roasted pork was a little spicy. The Bell Cottage hotel was simple and beautiful with a garden, his room overlooked the town's forest. But the thing that convinced him lodge in the hotel was the harem of female attendants, he had sex with one last night, luckily he took some condoms with him on his trip. Matthius had fixed a time with Cedrik today to learn, he didn't see how the boy could learn spells within a year but if he saw good skills and potentials in the boy it won't be bad to make him a useful apprentice.
"I've arrived" Cedrik met the wizard at the hotel's garden
"I hope you realize you're late. Puntuality is the key to learning any skill, be it cooking or acting" Matthius talked like a school teacher, a disciplinary one.
"I'm sorry for being late Mr wizard, I had some issues with my boss at the station this morning. He said something about firing me if I don't get enough customers"
Matthius was busy sipping his herbal tea not listening to Cedrik,he placed his tea cup on a cane table.
"Very well, let's begin" he led Cedrik to a well at the center of the garden, it was filled with water to the brim per his instruction.
As Cedrik cuped his hands to take a sip from the well,the wizard halted him and said "I hope you are ready because what I will reveal to you is not taught even in the best wizarding schools" Cedrik nodded readily.

Matthius closed his eyes and raised his arms, as he did, bubbles of different sizes rose from the well, surrounding both of them. They were so many.
"Wow!" Cedrik exclaimed
"To know magic you must know about the basic structure of every matter in this world. The world is composed of an element called substance M38X-00, it's so versatile that it can take the form of solid, liquid, gas, fire,light, electricity, ice even crystal but it's purest nature is in the form of microscopic crystalline dust called..."
"stardust!. Everyone calls it stardust!" Cedrik cut in
"Yes" the wizard looked at him "that is the conventional name, everyone uses it to power their machines and produce electricity. It's an energy that can never die but instead changes form according to the environment. Magical scientists say that it is the core of every magic and without it magic ceases to exist."
The wizard waved his arms and the numerous bubbles around them gathered around his palms and formed into a sphere of water the size of a soccer ball. Without touching the water sphere he shaped into a cube and placed it on the ledge of the well, the liquid cube did not scatter back into water but retained it's shape, when Cedrik touched it,the cube had become rock solid like a stone.
"Whoa! teach me that Mr wizard!"
"That is stardust manipulation technique,.Since stardust exist in every matter any elemental form I was able change it's structure from liquid to solid"
Matthius touched the cube and it disintegrated into crystal dust.
"and dust" he said "this technique is a basic for every wizard but first ,one must learn how to attract and control the flow of stardust"
Cedrik hadn't realized until now that Matthius brought his magic bag, from it the wizard took out a sword with a thin silver blade and said.
"the blade of this sword is made from topazium steel, a precious metal that can absorb stardust"
Matthius raised the sword mid level and the blades began to glow brightly...
"HAH!" With a swing the wizard sliced a nearby apple tree.
"How did you do that?" the young man began to shake
"I gathered stardust from the atmosphere and used it to strengthen my sword enabling me to cut down this tree with a single stroke. Now, this is the simplest form of magic, even farmers can use it. It doesn't require much but your concentration"
Matthius put the sword back in his bag, he said a magic word and brought out two identical swords, Cedrik looked puzzled.
"I forgot to tell you, my bag can also clone items inside it but mind you the clones last for two hours" he handed him a cloned sword.
"here, now it's your turn. Concentrate and try to make the stardust from the air gather into your blade"
Cedrik concentrated for a while, clearing all thoughts from his mind as he tried to attract the energy. Alas, from the tip of his sword a tiny ball of light formed then exploded into tinier sparks
"Aargh!" he cried in disappointment
"almost!"
Matthius stroke his beard and replied
"The term 'almost' has never accomplished any worthy feat, you managed to attract a speck of energy which couldn't last long with you. Look, you've got to be able to call forth the energy and make it stay!"
"But I did that!"
"Now close your eyes and imagine the whole world converging into blade of your sword, imagine yourself calling the forces of nature to come into your sword. Convincing them that together something greater will be achieved"
Cedrik tried to feel the oceans, the mountains, the sky,every part of the world come to him. When he opened his eyes more tiny balls of light gathered around his sword and like fireworks they began to explode wildly, sending sparks into his face.
Matthius sighed in disappointment.
"If you cannot learn the simplest magic ever,I'm sorry I'll have to drop you as my student. Perhaps magic doesn't suit you"
"You call this simple, Mr wizard?" Cedrik's eyes were red from the sparks "maybe because you're above this stuff doesn't mean you should look down on me. I'll prove to you that magic suits me!.I'll show you that I can use magic, eat magic,...even have sex with magic!... oww! my head!" he felt a sharp pain in his head like a migraine.
Matthius three fingers were pointed at him.
"This is the head-tighening spell.I hope you're aware that a first class wizard with a degree from the Phoenixon College of Magical Science stands before you. If can't accept mistakes and learn then maybe you can fund yourself into a wizarding college with your income as a porter"
"Big words for someone who isn't a grandwizard yet!" Said Cedrik
Instead of getting enraged and killing him with the spell,he smiled in a mischievous manner that made Cedrik wary.
"Very well, I shall give you one week to perfect your skill. Control the flow of stardust into your sword and slice that rock" he pointed to a large rock resting in the garden "if you fail, don't come to me again else I will kill you with the head-tightening spell" Matthius looked serious
"Challenge accepted"

No one knew whether it was the fear of dying from a migraine or the fact that the wizard had underestimated the young man's ability, but cedrik trained all day to attract and control the flow of stardust into his sword, of course Matthius provided him new cloned swords everyday. The wizard couldn't understand the source of the boy's determination, he just sat watching Cedrik swing the sword.
In a week Cedrik was able to attract and control of stardust into a topazium blade. He demonstrated before his teacher, as he made he made his sword beam with energy and struck it on the rock breaking it into bits.
"Let me say...manageable" Matthius said as he stroke his long beards "you succeeded in not getting a taste of my head-tightenig spell "
"I told you I could be good magic" Cedrik presented the smashed rock in pride
"No man can say he is good in magic until he has performed great feats with it,be it good or evil"
He brought out a short sword from his bag, it wasn't cloned. This was a new sword it's blade was made from topazium steel. Handing it to Cedrik, the wizard said.
"Welcome to magic"
Re: Wonder Earth (fantasy) by just2day: 3:36am On May 16, 2018
Interesting magic system, like the spattering of science. Is that bags secret name deus ex machine lol. Fun read. What high fantasy novels you into?

1 Like

Re: Wonder Earth (fantasy) by 1dlemind(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2018
just2day:
Interesting magic system, like the spattering of science. Is that bags secret name deus ex machine lol. Fun read. What high fantasy novels you into?
Diskworld by Terry prachett, Journey to the West,Percy Jackson, American gods.
Chapter 2 and 3 will be out soon.
Re: Wonder Earth (fantasy) by 1dlemind(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2018
Chapter 2: The Beast of Farlain Forest

It had been another week since Cedrik became the wizard's apprentice or should say,his errand boy. He went messages for Matthius like delivering letters, sometimes he went to the herb market to purchase moon leaves which the wizard used to make his herbal tea.
According to him, moon leaf was a remedy for fighting amnesia and nightmares, the leaves resemble green maple leaves but at night under the blue moon they turn white and begin to glow like stars.
Moon leaves grew in the farlain forest but people preferred to buy the leaf in the herb market. The townsmen of glogswich seem to be afraid of something in the forest, some call it a legend, some say it's a fairytale used to scare children to sleep, but there was something dark andancient living in the forest.
This morning Cedrik got a message from Matthius requesting him to come to the hotel, he grumbled as he left his apartment. That wizard never teaches me magic, he just sends me errands, Cedrik said in his mind.
As usual Matthius was reading a novel while enjoying a cup of moon leaf tea,two girls lay on his bed naked and deep asleep.
"Hah!, you're here" the wizard said as he noticed Cedrik come in.
"Have a seat, did you have breakfast?"
"No"
"then I'll order breakfast for you soon"
"Are we learning a new magic today?"
"No"
"Do you want me to go on a message for you?"
"No"
"Do you want me to have sex with those ladies?" Cedrik pointed at the two girl's soundly asleep on the wizard's bed.
"No...because I paid for their services alone"
"Then why did you call me?"
Matthius steered his herb tea gently and looked at the forest from his winskill
"Yesterday the mayor of the town came around, hearing that I was a wizard he asked for my assistance in dealing with the notorious beast that dwells within the forest" he continued "according to legends and rumors many have tried to hunt the beast but met their end. It was decided that only magic can stop the beast. I hope you have your sword because tonight we are going on an hunting expedition"

That night they got to the Farlain forest, under the blue moon the moon leaves glimmered like stars, illuminating the path. The big white owl and the tiny crickets were in a contest for who made the loudest screech, once in a while a tiger fox or a deer wolf will walk by without attacking them. Matthius explained that decades ago a wizard named Farlain placed an enchantment on the forest that protected humans from being attacked by wild animals, the beast was the first creature not to be affected by the magic. The people of the town fear that the monster's sinister presence might break the enchantment and make the forest unsafe for humans again.
They camped, while Cedrik made the fire Matthius emerged a tent from his bag they sat around the fire as they ate berries. Everywhere became quiet, seemed the contest between the owl and the crickets had come to a draw.
"So what brought you to this town?" Cedrik asked
"I was researching on a certain magic, one invented by Farlain the grandwizard "
"Magic? can you teach me ?" Cedrik felt excited
"I'm afraid I have no knowledge of this sort. I did a study and I discovered that Farlain came from glogswich"
"So why do you need to research on this magic?"
"It's for my grandwizard degree programme. Just like you, I need to keep learning" Matthius looked at his apprentice "why do you persist on becoming a wizard when you have little skill in magic?'
Cedrik stared into the fire
" years ago when I came into this town, I had nothing on me, no money, no home, no friend, no direction until I met this girl. Her name was Roxaynne, she was the daughter of a ticket seller at the train station, we became friends. Thanks to her I got a job as a porter, I was forever grateful to Roxaynne that I wanted to impress her by becoming something great "
Matthius stroke his beard and asked
"And where is the young lass?"
"Up on the sky" said Cedrik "her dad got a better job at one of the sky cities, so she and her family left town to live in the clouds. So I vowed to become a powerful grand wizard so that I could fly and meet her in the sky someday"
The wizard nodded
The ground shook, everything went silent. The deer wolves and the tiger foxes crept into their dens in fear.
A grunting sound so terrible shook the forest, the birds awoke from their sleep and fluttered in their hundreds out of their trees.
"Quick! Put off the fire!" Cedrik obeyed instantly, everywhere was dark.
"It is here" Matthius whispered excitedly, on his palm he created a small ball of light from stardust around. They found their way to an open path illuminated by the blue moon, monster's snarl got louder.
Re: Wonder Earth (fantasy) by 1dlemind(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2018
The beast is coming this way, I'm going to create an enchantment to restrict it's movement" From his bag the wizard brought a tape designed with runes, cut a long piece and taped it on the ground before reciting a magic spell, the tape glowed in a twinge of orange
Cedrik couldn't read the rune symbols printed on it because it was old runic, an ancient language.
The thundering footsteps became louder, and both hid. The beast arrived, it resembled a grizzly bear, this one was the size of an elephant or bigger. The beast was clad in a metallic armour around it's back, on its forehead were a pair of horns resembling rhinoceros horns. It moved slowly.
"almost!" Matthius whispered excitedly as the mighty beast passed, one of it's gigantic paws stepped on the runed tape, a voice in Cedrik's mind told him something was going to happen.
It tried to move but it's movement was restricted as if it's paws were glued to the ground. The monster grunted struggling to move.
"Aha!" the wizard jumped out his hiding place "it worked!" he did a mock dance before the trapped beast, Cedrik saw the beast's hateful yellow eyes,they filled with hunger and malice.
"How did you do it?" he asked
"Simple. Cryptic seals, the use of encrypted runes to create enchantments" Matthius answered and looked at the beast "we've captured the beast, and shall be rewarded"
"We can't just bind it here...maybe we call the mayor or just kill it"
Without warning the grizzly bear monster roared so loud that their eardrums almost burst, it began to growl and struggle. Without those magic restrictions the monster could have attacked Matthius and Cedrik.
"Trying to act tough, I perceive" Matthius pointed three fingers at the beast and it began to grunt and snarl as if it had been injured severely. The wizard was using the head-tightening spell. Cedrik watched as the great beast struggled from the migraine, Cedrik could relate to that experience. It was as if your head was stabbed by thousand burning knives.
The beast suddenly became quiet, probably from exhaustion or acceptance of defeat. A smug look came on Matthius face, like a knight who had killed a dragon.
"We have captured the monster. I never imagined it would be this easy, now we shall return to the town like heroes that we are." Matthius Ledes the great, the wizard who subdued the of Farlain forest " he said it as if his name was written in bright lights among the stars.
"I can't believe that you are a wizard. Your power smells so weak" a gruff and elderly voice said. The beast arose with his bright yellow eyes staring at the wizard and his apprentice.
"I wanted to laugh after hearing what you said but I'm hungry" To their horror the beast stepped from the cryptic seal and walked towards them saying
"It's a good thing two of you have little magic, eating things with too much magic gives me piles these days"
Cedrik and the wizard brought out their swords and strengthened it with stardust energy, the wizard pointed his three fingers at the beast as they retreated back. The beast seemed not to be affected by the head-tightening spell this time, but walked slowly to it's preys
"We've got to leave!" Cedrik said to his teacher "that thing broke the cryptic seal and I'm not sure that migraine spell will work either!"
The beast laughed sinisterly in his gruff voice and said
"You call that three fingered gesture, magic? Let me show you something I've been storing up for a while"it opened it's mouth and spat out a fireball the size of a cannonball. The fireball flew the direction of Cedrik who wasn't ready to take the attack. Matthius intervened coming between his apprentice and the fireball. With his sword he batted the ball, creating a large fire explosion.
BOOM!!!
The forest was on fire, the continued coming unhurt by the fire around him.
" I am a War Beast" it said looking at Matthius who was badly injured from the explosion.
"My skin is made to resist magic, most especially petty ones by third-rate wizards like you"
Matthius pointed his sword at the war beast "don't call me a third-rate wizard you monster! I have a first degree at the Phoenixon college of magical science"
"That's what they all say...but as far they are humans, they are weak. Humans are weak." The beast said
"Don't insult humanity!"
"You remind me of a human wizard named Farlain. The humans thought he was an hero so they named this place... my land after him, since then I've despised human wizards and I'm going to kill you first then your boy"

Cedrik was waking up from the explosion
"Quick! Cedrik get out of here and get help, we cannot fight this monster alone!"
"What of you?!" Cedrik asked
"Don't worry about me lad...I'll hold this monster till help comes"
"But I can't leave you!"
"Go!...get help ... find safety and never forget what I taught you" the weakened Matthius said.
"But...i...," Cedrik wanted to cry
"There shall be no buts! else you shall suffer the pain of my head-tightening spell! Go! Save yourself!"
Cedrik left
Matthius limped with his sword to face the beast, as he struck, the war beast simply blocked with it's claw which was seemingly sharper than wizard's blade.
"I am a war beast. I am born for magical warfare!" the beast roared and with it's mighty paw he sent the wizard flying. Matthius stood up trying to maintain his balance, he was bruised.
"I am the son of Farlain Ledes one of the greatest human grandwizard outside the twelve families, and I am here to finish what my father didn't"

Cedrik heard the roar. He was scared to his bones. Was this what it meant to be a wizard? Facing odds bigger than possibilities. He fell on his knees with tears overflowing from his eyes, his teacher was going to die,. How could he become a great wizard and reunite with Roxaynne? How will she feel if she met him like this... a coward who could not even stand with his teacher and fight
"Welcome to magic"
He closed his eyes and imagined the whole wonder earth coming to his sword...together something greater could be achieved. As he opened his eyes, his beaming with energy, overflowing energy than he had ever imagined. He ran back to face the beast.
Right on time, the beast was about to tear his teacher apart ignoring him, with great strength he leaped and stabbed the beast's back with his overflowing energy sword.
"Rarrgh!!" the war beast roared sending Cedrik flying with a push.
"Good sneak attack, human boy but my fur is too strong for magical and physical attack. It will be an honour skinning you alive when I'm true with the old wizard"
"Think again because if I were you I won't be yapping with an unstable energy pinned to my back and ready to blast" Cedrik smirked
The sword was still pinned to the war beast's back, suddenly it exploded like a massive firework of stardust energy. The war beast roared in pain as the explosion hit him, the creature fell with a mighty thud.
Cedrik picked up Matthius' bag and unzipped it over the war beast, the bag's mouth expanded to the size of the creature and swallowed it whole. Cedrik unzipped the bag as it returned to it's original size with the creature in it.
Re: Wonder Earth (fantasy) by 1dlemind(m): 10:11pm On May 19, 2018
Chapter 3: Finding the Future
Matthius and Cedrik returned to glogswich as heroes, but where was the beast? the people asked. They were told it had fled , seeing that they were stronger and the people believed.
But in real truth the vanquished creature was caged in the wizard's room transformed into a stuffed toy the size of a puppy.
"Return me back to normal or just let me die than suffer insult with injury!" The beast protested in it's cage
The wizard's head and right arm were bandaged
"That is what you get for insulting a first class graduate of Phoenixon collection of magical science, plus your new form will prevent you from bullying and harming lifeforms lower than you"
"Do you know who I am?!" The toy beast yelled "I am Snar, former vice commander of the fifteenth cohort under the war beast legion. For standing my ground I was dismissed from serving the legion, so I made my territory on this forest centuries before your great grandfather was born. The forest is my land!"
Matthius continued reading his novel.
"Don't get all puffy and almighty, the boy won this fight not you" Snar continued
Suddenly Cedrik entered
"You called for me?"
"Yes, want some tea?" Matthius asked
"Nope. I don't take herbal tea"
"Good to hear" Matthius refilled his tea cup
"I call you here because I have news to tell. From today henceforth you shall cease to be my student and apprentice"
Thunder shook as Cedrik heard this
"But why?.I know I disobeyed your order and I'm sorry. Please don't send me away"

"Don't mind the old coot. He thinks you'll be better than him and he's intimidated" Snar sneered
They ignored him
Matthius brought out a small box from his closet and placed it on the table
"Open it"
Cedrik did. In it was a new sword(also from topazium steel), a train ticket, 8000 gnomark( the currency in wonder earth)
"What's this?" Cedrik asked as he held the train ticket looking at it quizzically
"It is not me that is leaving, but you. You once said that you dreamt of reuniting with a certain friend of yours. To do that you wanted to become a wizard, but being a wizard is beyond sitting in a classroom and learning magic spells, it's about knowledge and enlightenment. Discovering buried truths in the places no one has ever dared to visit. Explore the world."
Cedrik nodded, he understood
"Thank you so much Mr wizard for being my teacher. I don't know what to say..."
"The world is a better teacher, go therein and find yourself" the wizard said.
"Thank you Mr wizard"
"What about me? Are you going to leave me here like these?!" Snar rattled his cage violently. They ignored him

" I placed the war beast under a notorious spell that transforms monsters into stuffed toys"
"So what happens to the forest?" Cedrik asked
"I will see to it that the name of the forest shall be changed to the WarBeast Forest "
Re: Wonder Earth (fantasy) by 1dlemind(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2018
At the station, Cedrik sat on the bench, he couldn't believe he was going to leave glogswich. He had chose to leave for Reinart port city, he looked around his former workplace the train station.
"What are you stargazing at?" Something with a gruff elderly voice nudged his side, when he looked it was Snar.
"What are you doing here little guy?" Cedrik asked
"I am not little guy, I am Snar!" said the beast "and I followed your scent to this noisy place"
"Why did you follow me?" Asked Cedrik "you should be with the wizard"
Snar's eyes still glinted yellow with resentment " remember that I am in this state because you. So you will be responsible for my welfare from now on, or else I will eat you in your sleep "
Cedrik laughed "whatever you say,hop on !" He welcomed Snar who settled on his backpack
"It has been hundreds of years since left the forest, let me see how the world has changed"
"Sure but be still and act like a cute teddy bear, so no one raises an eyebrow at us"
"I am not a cute teddy bear! I am a war beast! a militaristic specie born and bred for battle! Do you know how many battles I have fought?!" Snar objected. Cedrik stuffed him inside his backpack where he continued making muffled sounds.
The train for Reinart descended and he entered taking his seat, he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep. Minutes later the train shot into the sky.
Re: Wonder Earth (fantasy) by Favyo(f): 2:51pm On May 27, 2018
Shot into darkness? What? The beast swallowed him up?
Re: Wonder Earth (fantasy) by ashatoda: 8:38pm On May 27, 2018
I am loving this please continue

(1) (Reply)

Experienced And Dedicated Writers Needed / Need Someone To Exchange Novels With. / Chelsea,arsenal And Liverpool -an Ode For The Fallen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.