Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

See 21 Years Old Boy That Made 72,000 Mistakes A Day Building His Tech Company!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See 21 Years Old Boy That Made 72,000 Mistakes A Day Building His Tech Company!! (553 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb / 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) / 2face Meets With The Ajegunle Boy That Made Portrait Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See 21 Years Old Boy That Made 72,000 Mistakes A Day Building His Tech Company!! by linda190(f): 10:26pm On May 10, 2018
I began to do my professional research on a new app called [url]Evrytin.com[/url] that is trending a bit in Nigeria and which is the first web app in Nigeria to filter out fake news and misleading information on the web and to my greatest surprise i finally saw the person behind this app....His name is Shelomi Eno, a 21 year old boy from Nigeria.

Shelomi Eno said in his Facebook page -> https://web.facebook.com/ShelomiEnoOfficial/ that he has made 72,000 mistakes a day trying to build the web app www.evrytin.com

The lesson i have learnt from him is that no matter how bad a situation might be we should not run away from it, we should keep fighting and pushing forward. Meanwhile Some of us make just one mistake and then we feel all hope is lost and we begin to complain that life is hard meanwhile Shelomi Eno made 72,000 mistakes in just one day to accomplish what he wanted to.

Lets work hard..

Re: See 21 Years Old Boy That Made 72,000 Mistakes A Day Building His Tech Company!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 10, 2018
Go boy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crowd Storm The Airport To Welcome Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma As They Visit / See Top Nigerian Artists Whose Career Are Dead / Denied Access: Shocking Top 6 Celebs Who You Didn't Know Were BANNED From The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.