Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Abdul Wizzy: Loose or Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abdul Wizzy: Loose or Win (290 Views)

You Want Wizzy To Go Crazy – Fan’s Reaction To Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo / Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. / Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abdul Wizzy: Loose or Win by smartconnect(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2018
Abdulwizzy is a Nigerian singer and song writer, born in to the family of Fidelis Emerenini .
He is a graduate of Theatre Art from Imo state university. He came into the music industry in the year 2016.
His interest has been to blend Afrobeat with many universal genres around the world.
He had his debut recording in year 2018 titled LOOSE or WIN
In an interview with him recently, he said "I
Will like to create my own sound of Afrobeat music and I will do so through a melodic,energetic,mixed soul and reggae with electronic mix with new urban sounds like Trapbeat ,soca beat zouks and Hindi beat” and he believes that with our music we can conquer India �� Asia at large,and even the world in general, because he believes MUSIC IS THE WEAPON.

(1) (Reply)

Murder Suspects Identifies Saraki, Kwara Governor As Their Sponsors / Gossip Chef Is Your Best Bet For Nigerian Celebrities Gists / ‘leave Her Alone’- Bobrisky’s Slams Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.