Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Oshiomole Is The Best Man To Reposition APC - Sen.shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Is The Best Man To Reposition APC - Sen.shehu Sani (407 Views)

Buhari Prevailed On Me Not To Leave APC – Sen. Tejuoso / “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP / Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole Is The Best Man To Reposition APC - Sen.shehu Sani by freshkpomo(m): 12:37am On May 11, 2018
Senator Shehu Sani has hailed the former Governor of Edo
State " Comrade Adams Oshiomhile".He shared a post on his
Twitter handle where he pointed out that the past governor of
Edo State is the best man for the party's chairmanship
position.
"Comrade Oshiomole is the best man to reposition the
party,end its civil war,Cold War,internal disorder,anomie
,morass and paralysis.The party is presently led by captains
who have lost both control and confidence and Referees and
Linesmen whose whistle and flags are not respected by the
players.I wish the comrade the best of luck."
https://www.freshstuffs.com.ng/2018/05/oshiomole-is-best-man-to-reposition-apc.html?m=1
mynd44

Re: Oshiomole Is The Best Man To Reposition APC - Sen.shehu Sani by RealAAdekunjo(m): 12:44am On May 11, 2018
ftc #lalasticlala do the needful #front_page

(1) (Reply)

Transcript Of Senator Ekweremadu's Speech At The 7th Enugu Annual Youth Summit. / Thugs Flog Former Ondo Lawmaker During APC Congress [photos ] / Why Buhari’s Gov’t Is Seen As Slow – Zangon Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.