Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Opera News App: How I Earn Over N3,000 Free Airtime - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Opera News App: How I Earn Over N3,000 Free Airtime (2197 Views)

How Can I Earn From Vistalog? Legit Money Making Platform / Cdn Af Feednews Com: The Unrivaled Opera News Hub / Nigeria's Bounce News App Wins 2017 Appsafrica Awards [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opera News App: How I Earn Over N3,000 Free Airtime by Hislordship12(m): 1:54am On May 11, 2018
If you haven't downloaded Opera News App up till now, you are missing a lot. In fact, I have a good news for you. Opera news is now giving free ₦100 Airtime referral bonus for any download done through your referral link instead of ₦50 initially given to early users of the app. I have actually earned over N4000 from the app but I keep crashing out by purchasing airtime with it. Now I have N3,150 balance in my opera news app. So what are you still waiting for?

You may ask how to get free airtime from opera news app? Chill, I have covered that in this short article.

Opera news application is an app introduced to help deliver first hand news around you and the world in a faster and more user friendly interface. The app already recorded over 5 million downloads courtesy of this free airtime and Referral bonuses.
The app delivers trending news on several categories including politics, technology, celebrity updates, sports, lifestyle and lots more. They launched the Opera news to entice many customers to their app.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Top Ten Nigerian Scientists All Over The World And What Are Their Contributions? / 99% Of Igbos And Yorubas Cannot Digest Milk? - Test Tube Plus / How Do I Merge Two Dstv Decoders For Multiple Viewing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.