Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour (2070 Views)

Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model / Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by RationalTV: 2:20am On May 11, 2018
A twitter user Recognized as Mr rational have also reacted to dating rumour between African barbie queen and mavins 1st Lady Tiwa Savage and Our own starboy starboy Wizkid. According to him he referred to the relationship as Child Abuse in the sense that Tiwa savage is more older than Starboy with Decade (10 Years) shocked.
Bellow he wrote ;
@Tiwasavage you just a disgrace to womanhood. Dating someone you are older than with 10 years is a shame.

Now that is Child Abuse in Real sense
Source :https://mobile.twitter.com/mrrational21

Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by RationalTV: 2:42am On May 11, 2018
Mynd44
Ishlove
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by RationalTV: 2:43am On May 11, 2018
Seun
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by Salmoneus(m): 3:08am On May 11, 2018
Ha ha you hungry for attention bro! you're the Rational guy and you're just trolling Tiwa for attention, what a shame. If this goes on the front page I'll eat my Nairaland account. grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by Day11(m): 5:00am On May 11, 2018
What is his own?

Is it ur 10yrs.

Can't you just mind your business. angry
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by aristocrazzy: 5:02am On May 11, 2018
It's not tiwa that's my problem sef it's wizkid given the fact we haven't heard anything from him at all..
Could it be that he doesn't love her as much as she thinks he does..?
When I've made my money finish that's when I can judge them. enjoy yourself while it lasts
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by princeade86(m): 5:04am On May 11, 2018
age is nothing. but d question is has she divorced her husband. if not, is an insult to her husband and she try to kill d man emotionally which is bad.
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by Nogodye(m): 5:29am On May 11, 2018
Another lazy Nigeria youth spotted...
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by Nukilia: 5:32am On May 11, 2018
Frustrated people full this country! grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by Nobody: 5:55am On May 11, 2018
Wetin concern am
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by Monaco2(m): 6:14am On May 11, 2018
Where all these pipo dey spring out from sef undecided y are there so many bitter pipo on social media
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by ednut1(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2018
U no get sense . u posted this on twitter then came here to post. Get a life abeg. They are celebs and in showbiz publicity sells. They prob aint dating
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by Agybabe(f): 7:23am On May 11, 2018
Now that you have said what you don't know anything about, have you made more money than them? tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by updatechange(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2018
IS IT UR DATE BADBELLE
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by oyoyoyo: 8:26am On May 11, 2018
OP is @RationalTV, presumably the same person?
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by chuckdee4(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2018
If its a rumour, why react like it is true?
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Agybabe:
Now that you have said what you don't know anything about, have you made more money than them? tongue
uyai etie didie? I'll be coming to calabar for the yuletide season. Do well to message me up on whatsapp so by December we could meet up thanks. 09064553219

(1) (Reply)

"So Proud" - Adesua Etomi Gushes Over Bankyw In New Heartmelting Photos / Princess Shyngle Shares 4 Things Women Hate During Sex / Bisi Set To Be Like Bobrisky - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.