Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" (31565 Views)

Okorocha: APC May Lose Power In 2023 If… / Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by three: 8:08am On May 11, 2018

APC has ALWAYS been playing PDP politics

Only say dem RESKIN dia own wit MASSIVE propaganda!

Okorocha knows this, he's been a PDP acolyte for a LOOoooONG TIME

AGIP - Any Government In Power

CHOPPORTUNIST!

'Why crying now?' (Why are you crying now?) smiley

How IMO people fell for Rochas ehn...(anyway wetin I dey yarn even, no be so people fall for Buhari?)
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Abfinest007(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2018
Nigeria polithieves have common interest if it favors them they will jubilate but if he didn't they will beat d drums of war
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Ujunwa02(f): 8:08am On May 11, 2018
Naija for us all
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by noahnaira: 8:08am On May 11, 2018
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by WizydXkoba(m): 8:09am On May 11, 2018
f
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by kachi08(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2018
Hahahahhahha...... it's too early to start complaining Mr Governor. After you're 8years in office,you want your son-in-law to be the next Governor abi? Probing awaits you sir. Politics is never a family business!
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Nobody: 8:11am On May 11, 2018
IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN WIN A COOKING CHALLENGE LIKE THE PAGE IN MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by rifasenate11(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2018
this ogboni man, Comon shut up here!!! did you won the governorship seat of imo state on APC platform, you won it with APGA and defected to APC, and that's what Imo people are out to correct. APC is a devilish party.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Demayour: 8:12am On May 11, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Foolish man.
To remember that I grew up looking up to this fool as a role model especially in the area of charity makes me more mad. angry

You can still look up to him in the area of charity. Other areas especially politics, ignore. I'm not sure if indeed politics brings out the worst in our so-called heroes.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Ligang: 8:12am On May 11, 2018
Greed, nepotism and desire to hold on to power have sunk you politically Sir and Oshiomhole can't save you.

It's too late Mr Rochas,you are going down in 2019.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by babaagba1000: 8:13am On May 11, 2018
Rochas you are a big fool. you never see anything.what comes around goes around. na kama
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Sirjamo: 8:15am On May 11, 2018
The south east people should go and get pvcs of Cameroon, we don't need them to vote here.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by peacockremi(m): 8:16am On May 11, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Foolish man.
To remember that I grew up looking up to this fool as a role model especially in the area of charity makes me more mad. angry
I just confirmed it now on nairaland that u maaaad
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Sirjamo: 8:17am On May 11, 2018
The south east people should go and get pvcs of Cameroon, we don't need them to vote here, they are enemies of Nigeria, always praying and working for it downfall.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Afam4eva(m): 8:18am On May 11, 2018
“Suffice to say that as I speak to you today, I am the only governor from the entire South-east who is APC just like my brother, Obaseki is the only governor from the South-South from the APC. What this goes to say is that APC has challenges in the South-South and South-East for reasons not too far-fetched. For some myopic considerations and assessment, this party is not strong in those parts of Nigeria.

For those our governors in the north, they won the election so easy, for as long as the name Buhari stands in the north. But its not the same thing talking about President Muhammadu Buhari’s name in the South-South or South-West.

So if you see any governor emerge in the South-South or South-East, it is not with an ordinary strength, and I believe that Oshiomole coming in will strengthen this party in that part.
This quotes by Rochas is as succinct as they come. I think Rochas knows what is happening but some times, just plays to the gallery in order not to annoy the powers that be in APC.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by BeijinDossier: 8:18am On May 11, 2018
Chai..Madumere, Ararume has shown Okoroawusa that he is very unpopular in Imo state cheesy
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by degamemaster(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2018
Indirect acceptance that APC in a no no for SS/SE and the name of buhari makes it worst because he is a failure and a terrorist.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by victorazyvictor(m): 8:21am On May 11, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Foolish man.

grin
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by tcharrisson(m): 8:21am On May 11, 2018
So the condition of getting a federal government big job is now dependent on the delivery of booth and wards, no longer on merit. The jobs are rewards for the wonderful irregularities the so called office holder did during the election. Hmm mm mm am just observing and waiting for 2019
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Nobody: 8:22am On May 11, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
I wonder why the name okorocha is making headlines in the country when his state is so devoid of evil practices....workers and pensioners are being owed, roads are being demolished indiscriminately, lands are being constificated from original owners without gov't compensation, etc...yet he goes about crying foul play....do our leaders have conscience at all?
What! Funkeeeeeeeeeee grin. See grammar grin grin. You said the state is so devoid of evil practices abi? Did you know what that means? You simply contradicted yourself. By saying the state is''Devoid of evil'' you're simply saying it's free from evil practices and other points you raised ok?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:24am On May 11, 2018
fairfora:
What! Funkeeeeeeeeeee grin. See grammar grin grin. You said the state is so devoid of evil practices abi? Did you know what that means? You simply contradicted yourself. By saying the state is''Devoid of evil'' you're simply saying it's free from evil practices and other points you raised ok?
sorry do my grammar jere..n.a. mistake....
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Temple1288(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2018
three:

APC has ALWAYS been playing PDP politics

Only say dem RESKIN dia own wit MASSIVE propaganda!

Okorocha knows this, he's been a PDP acolyte for a LOOoooONG TIME

AGIP - Any Government In Power

CHOPPORTUNIST!

'Why crying now?' (Why are you crying now?) smiley

How IMO people fell for Rochas ehn...(anyway wetin I dey yarn even, no be so people fall for Buhari?)
embarassed

I'm from Anambra State, but I stayed with my grandma in Imo State before leaving Nigeria.. When I was there, I had the opportunity to witness the 2011 elections which brought Rochas into power..

These are the four reasons why he won the election
1) Ojukwu said he was his candidate and people should vote for him

2) They said Gov. Ohakim beat up a Priest.. And you know, these Priests re worshipped so much in Igbo land

3)His so called Rochas foundation.. Nobody knew fraud was associated with the Rochas foundation.

4) The way Emmanuel Iwuanyawu, who never held a political post in Imo was the given so much accolades by Gov Ohakim.. Gov Rochas said he'd scrap Godfatherism in Imo.

But just like people said he's a fraudster, he scammed people in Imo State.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Dom2020: 8:31am On May 11, 2018
"Okorocha the CLOWN"

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Foolish man.

same here angry
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Foolish man.

Same with me bro, during those days in Red Cross.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Atlantaburger1(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Foolish man.

Same here bro
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by onatisi(m): 8:39am On May 11, 2018
APC=ASSOCIATION OF POLITICAL CRIMINALS
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Firehead(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2018
But can a leopard change its skin? Is APC not rejected members of PDP? Even though Buhari,s government has tried its best to cannonize them saints. It is still garbage in garbage out!
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by three: 8:49am On May 11, 2018
Temple1288:

I'm from Anambra State, but I stayed with my grandma in Imo State before leaving Nigeria.. When I was there, I had the opportunity to witness the 2011 elections which brought Rochas into power..

These are the four reasons why he won the election
1) Ojukwu said he was his candidate and people should vote for him

2) They said Gov. Ohakim beat up a Priest.. And you know, these Priests re worshipped so much in Igbo land

3)His so called Rochas foundation.. Nobody knew fraud was associated with the Rochas foundation.

4) The way Emmanuel Iwuanyawu, who never held a political post in Imo was the given so much accolades by Gov Ohakim.. Gov Rochas said he'd scrap Godfatherism in Imo.

But just like people said he's a fraudster, he scammed people in Imo State.

Thanks for the exposition, very interesting.

In Political Strategy your opponent matters a whole lot (Buhari contested three times before but lost. however with the almost corporate vilification of Jonathan, Buhari became an alternative, same with Rochas who has contested for the Presidency several times). Some citizens think they are VOTING OUT a bad leader when they may actually be voting in by default a much worse one.

herein lies my concern, that Buhari and APC are a carefully planned disaster is not in doubt, he probably will lose BUT this presents a scenario where ANYBODY is deemed better than Buhari (there are several individuals that come to mind who are much worse, across all tribes and all religions)

WE CANNOT AFFORD TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN! WE JSUT CAN'T!

cheers

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Abagworo(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2018
Osho baba will correct all the anomalies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again / OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead / Alaba Market: Sanwo-Olu, Uzodinma Issue Joint Press Conference, Set Up Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.