Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here (579 Views)

Download Free Pdf Books On Fasting And Prayer / Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer / Jazz Does Not Help Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here by charlyxx9: 7:03am On May 11, 2018
please is there anyone on fasting/dry fasting or that knows a genuine man of GOD cuz there is serious fire on the mountain that jesus can attend to but just that i am in sin and spiritually low.somebody help me with your/his contact.
Re: Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here by Shedrack777: 7:18am On May 11, 2018
what will the person's fasting cure for you?
Re: Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here by charlyxx9: 7:28am On May 11, 2018
Shedrack777:
what will the person's fasting cure for you?
are you a christian if i may ask because if you truly are then you should know the purpose of fasting.
Re: Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here by GoodMuyis(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2018
charlyxx9:
are you a christian if i may ask because if you truly are then you should know the purpose of fasting.

Fasting is not all about deliverance but seeking the face of God.

Remove that inferiority complex from your heart, confess and repent of you shortcomings, God's grace supercede our sins. Then go into that fast yourself.

I wish you understand the promises of God, then appropriate it in prayer. That is better than fasting. But if your faith is weak, pls do the fasting it will compensate for the faith

1 Like

Re: Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here by charlyxx9: 1:52pm On May 11, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Fasting is not all about deliverance but seeking the face of God.

Remove that inferiority complex from your heart, confess and repent of you shortcomings, God's grace supercede our sins. Then go into that fast yourself.

I wish you understand the promises of God, then appropriate it in prayer. That is better than fasting. But if your faith is weak, pls do the fasting it will compensate for the faith
please is there a way that you can help me like i said b4 my faith is weak and i need someone that is spiritually high in LORD.so bro pls cut long story short and help a brother or if you know anyone that can help.thanks
Re: Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here by Shedrack777: 2:10pm On May 11, 2018
charlyxx9:
you didn't understood do you? how will someone's else fasting benefit you?
Re: Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here by charlyxx9: 2:22pm On May 11, 2018
Shedrack777:
you didn't understood do you? how will someone's else fasting benefit you?
i want him/her to help me include someone i love so much that is under a spiritual attack in prayer.please
Re: Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here by GoodMuyis(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2018
charlyxx9:
please is there a way that you can help me like i said b4 my faith is weak and i need someone that is spiritually high in LORD.so bro pls cut long story short and help a brother or if you know anyone that can help.thanks

Am not a prophet, and I cannot force God to speak to me on your matter if He decided not to
There is noting stopping you from talking to your pastor, dont your trust him?

If then your faith is week, go ahead and fast, Pray, read the bible
Re: Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here by adoyi8: 5:49pm On May 11, 2018
Then if it doesnt work you will say that it is because he didnt have faith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here by sKeetz(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2018
adoyi8:
Then if it doesnt work you will say that it is because he didnt have faith

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here by joshnes(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2018
charlyxx9:
please is there anyone on fasting/dry fasting or that knows a genuine man of GOD cuz there is serious fire on the mountain that jesus can attend to but just that i am in sin and spiritually low.somebody help me with your/his contact.
What is the problem?
Re: Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here by charlyxx9: 11:55am On May 13, 2018
joshnes:
What is the problem?
there is an attack in this family i need help anyone?
Re: Help!help!help!anyone On Fasting Here by charlyxx9: 2:45pm On May 14, 2018
somebody help am dying here

(1) (Reply)

2018 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress Live / What Is Greater Than The Name Of Jesus? / Due For Settlement & Believing God For Fruit Of Womb Prayers & Counseling Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.