Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) (32025 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by mrkunlex(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2018
A heartbroken Nigerian guy has taken to social media to call out his girlfriend after she cheated on him with a ‘Rich’ Yahoo guy.
He revealed that he did everything he could to make sure his girlfriend was comfortable but she obviously wasn’t satisfied and so she covetously went on to cheat on him with a Yahoo guy.
He shared that he rented an apartment worth millions of Naira just to make her comfortable but she wasn’t contended and fixed her greedy eyes on another guy whose apartment too was what made her fall for him.
The gentleman took to his social media page to call her out writing,

Come and see what somebody’s girlfriend is doing who already has a boyfriend that loved her like nothing else and did everything just to make her happy.. After all the lies and I’m different it only takes a fine apartment to get in your pants..
God is this how ungreatful girls her.. So the whole world knows now that it was never about me.. You want the phone and the laptop back that you took for granted. I’m sure you left it at his house and was lying you left it at your brothers house. Saying she went to buy suya with her friend while we were going together. How do girls text 2 people i love you ?

View More Here: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/man-calls-out-his-girlfriend-for-cheating-on-himphotos.html
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2018
Hahahahahaha!! Hahahahaahha!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy "$6000" dollars rent plus phone!! Hahahahaahha!! These men will not hear word, "Relationship is not employment"! I am allergic to 'dependent' women, if you like fine pass fine-art....... angry

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 11, 2018
Can Stupid Posts like this stop making Front page abeg.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by angelboy01(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2018
I had a very terrible dream last night. I saw myself coming down the plane and the first person I saw was buhari, he wore white clothes and he beckoned on me to come but I didn't answer him sha. Guys what does this dream mean abeg.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Rubbiish(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2018
cheesy na wa for ladies of nowadys

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 11, 2018
Mumu.
6k dos

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by prettyzee11(f): 11:58am On May 11, 2018
So make we fry water?

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by proxillin(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2018
Hmmm. Girls sha...very dirty lot

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Cladez(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2018
See as she dey like domestic cat wey Im mama disown......

women sef

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by jjbest123(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2018
There own problem,not nairalanders own. Next!

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 11, 2018
Hahaha, sorry some will say this hoes ain't loyal but I have to say this, you're a mumu and mumu are always played.

6 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Hardewarlee(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2018
All those saying rubbish about this guy Una Weldone ... You will also be a victim one day even if your married ... And you ladies saying trash instead of saying something reasonable .... Things like this will happen to your son too ... Awon smellows..

For the concerned , Take Heart bro , Believe in Karma

Dont bother quote me cuz i won't reply you

12 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by infogenius(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2018
Now u now know how insatiable women can be.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by aristocrazzy: 11:59am On May 11, 2018
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by miracool946: 11:59am On May 11, 2018
g
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2018
Lol...

the dude na mumu.

I cant imagine myself paying a house rent for a babe...

I dey craze ni grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2018
E dey pain sha.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2018
Olosho na Olosho, dem no dey re brand them

If you like buy America for her. She go still fvck gate man for Somalia

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by HeWrites(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2018
Trust NO girls of nowadays because most of 'em are BIPOLAR BÎTCH

If you are going to date them, make sure you get the moolla before you approach them because they will be depending on you for survival.

In case your sorry asš is dumped for a richer dude, don't cry, don't rant because that's what they do for survival.

Double your hustle and go get your BÎTCH back if you truly love her. Trust NO girls of nowadays because most of 'em are BIPOLAR BÎTCH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by ArahCharles: 12:00pm On May 11, 2018
So pathetic rose.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by aainu(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:01pm On May 11, 2018
Hard luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2018
She is a LEGEND. The guys case is much worse than friend zoning
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by queensera(f): 12:01pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by ArahCharles: 12:02pm On May 11, 2018
So pathetic bros.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Trapnews: 12:02pm On May 11, 2018
angelboy01:
I had a very terrible dream last night. I saw myself coming down the plane and the first person I saw was buhari, he wore white clothes and he beckoned on me to come but I didn't answer him sha. Guys what does this dream mean abeg.
Go back to bed and continue dreaming grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by EmmyDJourno: 12:03pm On May 11, 2018
Funny boys, chasing small girls and expecting big things

Chase serious working class independent minded ladies, and the only time you would lose them is when you slack

Even you go sabi say na you slack

34 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Flexben(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2018
prettyzee11:
So make we fry water?
sighted
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 11, 2018
prettyzee11:
So make we fry water?
Imagine this old mama dey talk nonesence..

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by olufemi7onifade: 12:03pm On May 11, 2018
$6000/Year appartment, how much have you spend on your parents or siblings? Good for you.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding / I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.