Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK (25963 Views)

Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by Abdulkareem407(m): 12:59pm On May 11, 2018
franchasng:
She will use the ward's money to buy more bleaching creams and soap...Nigerian ladies and bleaching cry cry
Igbos grin grin
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by omocalabar(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2018
While in Nigeria, old men will call her " inconsequential"
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by franchasng: 1:00pm On May 11, 2018
hilroy:

Trust me, you could make it more if you reduce the negativity. Stay blessed
me ke, negativity, do I know her lol....catching fun o....looking for trouble and enjoying life, don't be deceived lol
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by Abdulkareem407(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2018
divicoded:

This is a jab below the belt
kokan aye grin
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by franchasng: 1:02pm On May 11, 2018
obembet:

Supposing her is Amaka or Chioma now, I believe u will say something different

ERANKO
yay!! Only the names; Chioma, Amaka, very sexy already compared to ram cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by Macmoni(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2018
franchasng:
She will use the ward's money to buy more bleaching creams and soap...Nigerian ladies and bleaching cry cry
shut up ......
is it ur bizness
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by franchasng: 1:08pm On May 11, 2018
Macmoni:

shut up ......
is it ur bizness
I don buy market today, Afonjas and their cowardly OPC militants will destroy my roof with Russian bomb and missile today, ewo shocked shocked
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by chuckdee4(m): 1:11pm On May 11, 2018
franchasng:

Seriously undecided
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by Surrey2Bimshire: 1:11pm On May 11, 2018
franchasng:

I don’t understand How do you know she’s bleaching her skin ? And what’s the the circle though
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by enemyofprogress: 1:16pm On May 11, 2018
She looks like a doll baby
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by DonMoga(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2018
franchasng:

EVEN IF NA ME, I NO EVEN LIKE THEM ADDRESS ME AS NIGERIAN AMERICAN. I'M A BRITISH
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by Toosure70: 1:17pm On May 11, 2018
see this small girl o, when your mate are recruited as suicide bombers.
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by SOJOSEPH(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
undecided

Come win am for Nigeria now

SADIST
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by babaireti(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2018
[quote author=chuks34 post=67469739]Congrats to her
if it were to be in Nigeria he case for be OYO[/quote
She would still be writing JAMB

1 Like

Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by Obierika(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2018
Does she have Asian blood in her?
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by lloyds(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2018
She looks like a doll though
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by GetUmad: 1:34pm On May 11, 2018
anonymousIP2:
@VIVIANGIST

Ramota Lawal known as Tele who is aged 22 has become the second young British Nigerian Councillor in the UK after being elected to represent the London Borough of Havering council, representing residents in Heaton Ward, Harold Hill. Congrats to her. See pictures below:

by VIVIANGIST - http://viviangist.ng/ramota-lawal-british-nigerian-wins-election-in-the-uk/

CC - Lalasticlala

Don't understand this latest trend of adding "d" unnecessarily to words thereby giving it another meaning entirely. A day would hardly pass on Nairaland without seeing someone writing statements like "she would proposed", " he wants to confirmed ". The OP now wan kill the young girl.
Please!
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:39pm On May 11, 2018
israelmao:
Buhari is this young , intelligent and vibrant girl,a lazy youth?
she's not a Nigerian
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by degamemaster(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2018
obafemee80:
A British Nigerian

You dey think wetin I dey think so?
British Nigerian or British Chinko? She looks more like a chinko and people from that side.

1 Like

Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by maestroz: 1:51pm On May 11, 2018
She looks like a sex doll
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by SOJOSEPH(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2018
NairaMaster1:
Is it new?

Even buhari won the medical constituency since 2015 and nothing change.

SADIST
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by lagdmark(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2018
Ramota or Ramaotu ,the name .na Wa.
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by kayfra: 1:55pm On May 11, 2018
Igbo kwenu. We developed London grin
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 11, 2018
In UK..youths are the leaders of today, and of tomorrow.. in Nigeria, youths are the leaders of the farm, and of the social media
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by israelmao(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
she's not a Nigerian

What is British-Ngerian lady?Is there no Nigerian blood in her?
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
hilroy:

Trust me, you could make it more if you reduce the negativity. Stay blessed
Him no want more.
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
israelmao:

What is British-Ngerian lady?Is there no Nigerian blood in her?
na by blood?
who ablood epp
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by Dirkcoyt: 2:17pm On May 11, 2018
franchasng:
what is the name of the app you use to do this sign
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by NairaMaster1(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2018
SOJOSEPH:

SADIST

HAPPIST

Thanks
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by NairaMaster1(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2018
SOJOSEPH:

SADIST

HAPPIST.

Thanks
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by NairaMaster1(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2018
obembet:

Supposing her is Amaka or Chioma now, I believe u will say something different

ERANKO

God forbid.

Funny enough you know amaechi, Okorocha, Ngige, Audu Ogbe.

So don't think otherwise.
Re: Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK by deomelo: 2:32pm On May 11, 2018
franchasng:

Your mates dey progress to better things in life, but you are on the internet doing police superintendent on other people's skin and business.

How sad and pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses / APC Chiefs Ask Buhari To Sack Akpabio For Constituting NDDC Committee / Sulaimon Olooru: Police Are Clueless About Handling Killer Fulani Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.