Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. (11432 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Kano Hisbah Bans Use Of Mannequins For Display Of Clothes By Tailors, Boutique O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. by Khayri: 9:56am On May 11, 2018
So today I am dropping the procedure to create the hot hand charm AKA aseh for hand, this charm is for your hands. It's a blessing and likeness for hand, it makes whatever yo do with your hands to be loved by people. Like if yo are a tailor, carpenter, yahoo boy, dj, music producer once you create anything with your hands for your clients they love and respect and accept it. Even if it's mediocre they will still like it and patronize it.

This charm is very good especially for yahoo boys because whatever you type with your hands and tell your clients. They accept it and do it.

So below are the items you need to get, you can buy from any store in market that sell spiritual things more stores are in every state and city. Just ask in your market.

HOT HAND FOR YAHOO TYPING (RESPECT FOR HAND) anything you do with your hand is loved and accepted.

Ijalo Erun (Ant that fold up any leaf IN Bush)
Ewe sikirimini 9 (you can buy this leaf in market)
Ori Oka with it's tail in the mouth (12 to 12 snake head)
9 soldier ant
Ori pepeye (dock fowl head)
Ant when sugar gather 1 (put a sugar in floor let hand gather it then take the sugar with the ants)
Ewe ela 9 (Buy in market)
Black snake tail
AP 1 seed
New native pot

METHOD

Put everything in the pot and burn to ashes, use a stone to smooth the burnt particles in pot to be smooth like powder, get a razor and cut round your wrist 1 mark each to form a circle around the wrist of your two hands and once blood comes our use the ashes to rub it.

It is very effective. 100% tested and confirmed.

The leaves I wrote there ewe ela and ewe sikirimini are Yoruba leaves. You can ask anybody who is Yoruba to help you out if you don't know them or go to market and buy it in Yoruba line.

This is just one out of numerous hand ase I have.

If you have need to contact me on whatsapp. Here is my number 09064493682

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. by youngest85(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2018
Jesuuuuuuuu
Re: How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. by igho003(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2018
boss abeg is this real drop your number
Re: How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. by ITbomb(m): 10:23am On May 11, 2018
Frontpage grin
Re: How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. by hopefulLandlord: 10:24am On May 11, 2018
Another scammer
Re: How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. by JasonScoolari: 10:25am On May 11, 2018
My people perish because of lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. by rex444(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2018
Wahala dey oooooooo!!!! Dem don come again
Re: How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. by Fowoshade: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
What the meaning of Ap 1seed
Re: How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. by Fowoshade: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
What the meaning of Ap seed
Re: How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. by 1EVIDENCE: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2021
Did he after your money nobody ask you to pay any kobo here and your here shouting scam

(1) (Reply)

How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? / The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist / If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.