Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead (22495 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / BREAKING: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead / CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Omooba77: 12:34pm On May 11, 2018
BREAKING: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, is dead.

The General Secretary, Christian Association of Nigeria, Dr. Musa Asake, is dead.

Although details of the death are still sketchy, our correspondent learnt that he died on Friday morning (today) in Abuja after an illness.

The death of Asake came about two weeks after he led a nationwide protest called by CAN against the killing of Christians by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

His brother and former member of the House of Representatives, Jonathan Asake, confirmed the death in an interview with The PUNCH.

“Yes, he died this morning, we are right now in the mortuary. I was with him yesterday (Thursday) in his house”, he stated.

The deceased, an indigene of Southern Kaduna, has been vocal in the defence of Christianity in Nigeria.
Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/breaking-can-general-secretary-musa-asake-is-dead/amp/

1 Like

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Cyynthialove(f): 12:36pm On May 11, 2018
Buhari will never end well.
If you try to criticize Buhari for his dictatorial tendency, he will go and dig out your previous sin and hang it on your neck and tag you a corrupt person using his EFCC even when you might be innocent.
But if he can't find any means to tarnish your image as a corrupt person, he would eliminate you immediately without having a second thought just like he has done to this young man.

Tell me what this young man did for him to deserve this treatment ?. Just because he protested against the killing of christians by this satanic government, and told Buhari stop killing Nigerian Christians, the terrorist in Aso rock had to sink so low and committed this atrocity against humanity just because of politics, without minding the felling of the deceased's family members. Its a pity

Buhari is a Muslim
Buhari is an Islamic fanatic
Buhari is a heartless terrorist

Buhari stop killing Christians

I swear, it shall never be well with Buhari, Fulani herdsmen, boko haram members and other Islamic terrorist that are worshipping Buhari both online and offline.

REST IN PEACE SIR !

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by AK6464(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2018
This is sad

1 Like

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by hopefulLandlord: 12:54pm On May 11, 2018
Our Nairaland Christians can wake Musa Asake up from the dead, after all Jesus said his believers would do "greater works" than he did and promised them they'll get whatever they asked for in his name so long they have faith
Distance is no excuse as Jesus healed the centurion's servant from long distance

let's check the bible for those promises about faith and prayer

Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Jesus also reiterated it again

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

and again

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

and again

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

and again

(Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.) then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted, there are obviously only a few options available.

if the above verses were true, there are obviously only a few options available for Christians to chose after watching their prayers fail over and over again to wake dead people up;

1) the Bible is wrong, Jesus never said these things

2) the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus was wrong

3) the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus lied

4) no one who prayed for anything that actually required god's intervention - like amputees - had any faith (Salamanders and Starfish grow back lost limbs all the time. And they never even heard of Jesus)

5) the Bible is just a collection of myths & fables & Yahweh, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Satan doesn't exist

Take your pick

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by naijapage(f): 12:58pm On May 11, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Elnino4ladies: 12:59pm On May 11, 2018
Let's Oyedepo raise him from death na

13 Likes

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by hopefulLandlord: 1:00pm On May 11, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Ordinary Christians can also raise him from the dead if the Bible is true cuz Jesus said one can move a mountain using a faith as small as a mustard seed and nothing would be impossible for them

Even the pastors know they can't raise a dead person, that's why they send "thoughts and prayers" or pray that the grieving family be given "fortitude to bear the loss"

11 Likes

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Auki: 1:13pm On May 11, 2018
1. On 25 March, 2018 The chairman of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Taraba State, Ben Ubeh, has died after being crushed by a truck.

2. On 11 May, 2018, Musa Asake- CAN Kaduna General Secretary and prominent Northern Christian is death.

Is there any Pastor or Miracle worker, other than God, who can bring these prominent Christian back to life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by anibirelawal(m): 1:14pm On May 11, 2018
RIP Man, you've done enough.
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by hopefulLandlord: 1:23pm On May 11, 2018
Auki:
1. On 25 March, 2018 The chairman of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Taraba State, Ben Ubeh, has died after being crushed by a truck.

2. On 11 May, 2018, Musa Asake- CAN Kaduna General Secretary and prominent Northern Christian is death.

Is there any Pastor or Miracle worker, other than God, who can bring these prominent Christian back to life.
Lazarus rose from the dead because he's a biblical character

Jesus fed 5000 men with 5 loaves and 2 fishes while having basketfuls of leftovers afterwards because both Jesus and the 5000 men are biblical characters

In real life these feats are impossible even though Jesus said those that believe in him would do greater than he did. There's been no testable example of someone raising the dead by the power of a Jew. No record of someone feeding multitudes with a paltry food and having basketfuls of leftovers afterwards because real life doesn't care what's written in some ancient book composed by goatherding cavemen who had no idea where the sun went at night

No one has been able to multiply food for the same reason Superman has not been able to prevent any road accident even though he prevents (almost) every road accidents in the movies and books concerning him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Omooba77: 3:03pm On May 11, 2018
Auki:

Everyman will die; even Elisha did 2 Kings 13; reason we are all mortals

3 Likes

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Omooba77: 3:07pm On May 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Our Nairaland Christians can wake Musa Asake up from the dead, after all Jesus said his believers would do "greater works" than he did and promised them they'll get whatever they asked for in his name so long they have faith
Distance is no excuse as Jesus healed the centurion's servant from long distance

Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

and again

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

and again

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

and again

(Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.) then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted, there are obviously only a few options available.

if the above verses were true, there are obviously only a few options available for Christians to chose after watching their prayers fail over and over again to wake dead people up;

4) no one who prayed for anything that actually required god's intervention - like amputees - had any faith (Salamanders and Starfish grow back lost limbs all the time. And they never even heard of Jesus)

5) the Bible is just a collection of myths & fables & Yahweh, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Satan doesn't exist

Take your pick

Be unto you according to your faith. Death is inevtable for all mortals.

lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by CriticMaestro: 3:43pm On May 11, 2018
What is happening to the cananites

1 Like

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by tolexy007(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2018
RIP u have fought a good fight...

1 Like

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by debolayinka(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2018
You've contributed your own quota, man of God.

1 Like

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by BruncleZuma: 3:45pm On May 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by tolexy007(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

nawa for u oo

3 Likes

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Amirullaha(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2018
RIP...
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by IMASTEX: 3:45pm On May 11, 2018
Sad one. But the Lord is supreme. Poor or rich, religious or not, prayerful or not. We are all living by grace!

1 Like

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Reelmii: 3:46pm On May 11, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Buhari will never end well.
If you try to criticize Buhari for his dictatorial tendency, he will go and dig out your previous sin and hang it on your neck and tag you a corrupt person using his EFCC even when you might be innocent.
But if he can't find any means to tarnish your image as a corrupt person, he would eliminate you immediately without having a second thought just like he has done to this young man.

Tell me what this young man did for him to deserve this treatment ?. Just because he protested against the killing of christians by this satanic government, and told Buhari stop killing Nigerian Christians, the terrorist in Aso rock had to sink so low and committed this atrocity against humanity just because of politics, without minding the felling of the deceased's family members. Its a pity

Buhari is a Muslim
Buhari is an Islamic fanatic
Buhari is a heartless terrorist

I swear, it shall never be well with Buhari, Fulani herdsmen, boko haram members and other Islamic terrorist that are worshipping Buhari both online and offline.

calmm down, he died of an illness, no be dis pple kill am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by nobodysmanrob(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2018
RIP
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by DrObum(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2018
If you stand for the truth, you'll die. If you stand for the wrong, you'll die.
He stood for the truth.
RIP Sir

3 Likes

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Lilimax(f): 3:49pm On May 11, 2018
RIP gallant Soldier of Christ

1 Like

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 11, 2018
A legend is gone

1 Like

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Lilimax(f): 3:49pm On May 11, 2018
DrObum:
If you stand for the truth, you'll die. If you stand for the wrong, you'll die.
He stood for the truth.
RIP Sir
TRue!

2 Likes

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by IMASTEX: 3:52pm On May 11, 2018
johnime:
It is important to note that Nigerians are fleeing Nigeria in droves, 19 years into a "democracy", because the "democracy" cannot provide;
1. Employment
2. Security
3. A future for their kids
4. Healthcare
5. Or even electricity.

During the 8 years that Barack Hussein was in charge, there were constant videos of people being beheaded or burned alive by ISIS.

We don’t see that anymore!

TRUMP 2020.
True. . .Nigeria is a failed project

1 Like

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Chiedu4Trump: 3:52pm On May 11, 2018
I always thought that it was just the Southern Pastoreneurs who sold out to satan for money until I heard the lies Northern Pastoreneurs made against GEJ for money!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177234-can-denies-collecting-n7billion-bribe-demands-probe.html

When I say Southern Pastoreneurs, I mean South East, South South and South West Pastoreneurs!

At least Northern Pastoreneurs apologized for their lies.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/n7bn-allegation-musa-dikwa-apologises-oritsejafor-oyedepo/
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Iriks: 3:52pm On May 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

and again

and again

and again

Take your pick

You are a lost sheep that can never be redeemed.
God is God and determines everything about creation with no one questioning the decisions.
You only live because God graciously chose to give you life.
The reason why you are like this is because you want to be like God which is just impossible. Even as humans we all have our secrets, and most people who have found immense benefits from their secrets will never reveal such to anyone.
The reason why God is God is because only God is All knowing.
Lucifer tried to become All knowing but was condemned, also every creature that tries to be All knowing shall be condemned just like Lucifer.
If God decides to wake every Dead you can imagine how the world will look. The Christians only live and do the supernatural by God's approval. Paul prayed for people and they were healed but still had illness himself, the logic is left for God alone.

7 Likes

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 3:53pm On May 11, 2018
Chei Fulani herdsmen have done their worst cry cry cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will He Come During This Advent? / Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. / Please Help!!!!i Want To Download Oluwa Mi Yio Dide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.