Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Man Kills His Mother For Money Ritual In Anambra. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Mother For Money Ritual In Anambra. (1123 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His Mother For Money Ritual In Anambra. by dhesire(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2018
#Ritualist

A 52 year old man identified as Christopher Okadigbo of Nando
Community in Anambra state has been arrested alongside friend
Ameke Udolu.

Both were arrested by the Anambra State Police Command
after they killed 82 year old woman,Mrs Roselione Okadigbo and
used her body for money rituals. It was gathered thatChristopher
killed his mother for rituals in a bid to get richer.

The first son of the deceased, Innocent said his mother had
called to report the suspicious moves of his brother, Christopher and friend Udolu in her apartment on May 1.

According to Innocent, his mother was found dead less than
24 hours after the phone call report.

A close source added;
“I usually charge phone for Mrs Roseline Okadigbo and that
morning I went to return the phone I charged for her, and on
getting there I saw her lying lifeless and in pool of her
blood. I raised alarm which attracted people in the
neighbourhood and later telephoned her first son
Innocent on the gruesome killing of his mother,”

Few minutes after the incident, the president-general of the
community arrived with security personnel who the arrested Udolu and Christopher.

PATHETIC!

Re: Man Kills His Mother For Money Ritual In Anambra. by Shalomc(f): 2:34pm On May 11, 2018
This is an exact an example of justtoodark
Re: Man Kills His Mother For Money Ritual In Anambra. by justtoodark: 2:41pm On May 11, 2018
Shalomc:
This is an exact an example of justtoodark

Time registered: April 28, 2018

Time spent online: 2 days

hmmmm.... undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

European American White Sodomites Adoptiong 1000s Of Black Children Exposed / Man Call On All Fraternity Cultists To Join In Revenging SARS, After Killing Bro / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.