Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? (7773 Views)

Between Boys & Girls Who Is Mentally & Emotionally Stronger? / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 11:34pm On May 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
hmm so what you tryna tell me now by writing this epistle is you're fucking Poco right? lmao! ok noted. but is that enough reason you should asslick shamelessly​ in a public forum huh?

Most accounts created before the NL tsunami have sense, but your own case is a wonder of the world. Better go and take your drugs.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Most accounts create before the NL tsunami have sense, but your own case is a wonder of the world. Better go and take your drugs.
Heh hold it there! don't allow me open your page ooh
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 11:43pm On May 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Heh hold it there! don't allow me open your page ooh

Will you keep quiet! undecided
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by biebs: 12:03am On May 12, 2018
[quote author=pocohantas post=67474332]I am not stupid. I don't keep people in my life if they have no use.
I don't hide it either...

Do I look like a host, where parasites attach? Every relationship I am involved in, be it romantic or platonic, same sex or opposite sex...you better be useful.

They don't know how stupid they sometimes sound with their unending attack on the female folks. Why do people make friends if not for some use? Abi does he want to be a useless friend? grin

Anyway, some of them are actually useless

jus imagine dis one ..... bloody hoe ...... u won't gt sense n change abi...... na to use cucumber

3 Likes

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 12:04am On May 12, 2018
biebs:
jus imagine dis one ..... bloody hoe ...... u won't gt sense n change abi...... na to use cucumber

The special women in your life are bloody hoes.
All of them, no exception...
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by makydebbie(f): 12:09am On May 12, 2018
pocohantas:

All of them, no exception...
Who wan vex you like this?
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 12:11am On May 12, 2018
makydebbie:
Who wan vex you like this?

LOL. I have made my point babe. These niggas wanna make me forget my hometraining grin. How will they just come online and be using foul words on ladies anyhow? Olosho, hoe, ashawo...those words are now synonymous to females on NL.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by makydebbie(f): 12:18am On May 12, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. I have made my point babe. These niggas wanna make me forget my hometraining grin. How will they just come online and be using foul words on ladies anyhow? Olosho, hoe, ashawo...those words are now synonymous to females on NL.

My dear, just see this picture and understand. Since I got this picture, I saw the light. smiley
They're mad.

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Martinez19(m): 12:25am On May 12, 2018
makydebbie:
My dear, just see this picture and understand. Since I got this picture, I saw the light. smiley
They're mad.
grin why the savagery? Jesus! grin

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 12:33am On May 12, 2018
makydebbie:
They're mad.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by makydebbie(f): 12:35am On May 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
grin grin cheesy
Lol, I'm not bothered about trolls anymore. Can't be bothered about mad people. cheesy

Martinez19:
grin why the savagery? Jesus! grin
I don't understand why you'll quote someone you barely know and start calling her a hoe. They don't know they need healing not more vile.

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by biebs: 12:44am On May 12, 2018
[quote author=pocohantas post=67485441]

All of them, no exception...[/quote

woa n hu are my special women .... jus u n u n u ..... lol ....so are u happy to b my hoe
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 12:44am On May 12, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm not bothered about trolls anymore. Can't be bothered about mad people. cheesy

I don't understand why you'll quote someone you barely know and start calling her a hoe. They don't know they need healing not more vile.
That's it sis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by biebs: 12:48am On May 12, 2018
makydebbie:

lol .... another one .... buh dis case is quite unique. at least she has conservatory kinda a beta than d first
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by ayusco85(m): 12:53am On May 12, 2018
LivingFree:

Hey stranger... Nothing but the price of gas grin

What a reply grin cheesy
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by kunleweb: 1:13am On May 12, 2018
LivingFree:

Hey stranger... Nothing but the price of gas grin

I hate to shake this feeling off, or to even talk about it, but i can stick out my gut to call you a subtle trouble. lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 1:27am On May 12, 2018
Please simplify cry

This is big English for me... shocked

Ps I'm a sarcastic fool so don't read too much into my replies smiley
kunleweb:

I hate to shake this feeling off, or to even talk about it, but i can stick out my gut to call you a subtle trouble. lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 1:29am On May 12, 2018
ayusco85:

What a reply grin cheesy

I see you like clichés tongue
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by ayusco85(m): 1:39am On May 12, 2018
LivingFree:

I see you like clichés tongue

I sure do. I am d king of cliches
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 1:54am On May 12, 2018
makydebbie:
They're mad.

Hehhehe. Okay, I will save this.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by makydebbie(f): 2:01am On May 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Hehhehe. Okay, I will save this.
Sure sis. kiss
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by BdorianGray(m): 2:08am On May 12, 2018
makydebbie:
Sure sis. kiss

Deborah...go and sleep jor! ... smiley
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by makydebbie(f): 2:11am On May 12, 2018
BdorianGray:

Deborah...go and sleep jor! ... smiley
I can't sleep. cry
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by BdorianGray(m): 2:26am On May 12, 2018
makydebbie:

I can't sleep. cry

Why... Call your bf to sing you a lullaby a thousand times or more
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 5:45am On May 12, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
hmm so what you tryna tell me now by writing this epistle is you're fucking Poco right? lmao! ok noted. but is that enough reason you should asslick shamelessly​ in a public forum huh?

yawwn....see why i call you a riff raff?

you are so pathetic that you can only compliment a woman if you want to get into her pants.
you guys are truly a wasted generation of uncouth, unmannered, backward louts

i look at you lot and i am sad. with so much knowledge , ideas, and positive orientation to pick form the internet, you louts settled for misogyny
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:23am On May 12, 2018
oyb:

yawwn....see why i call you a riff raff?

you are so pathetic that you can only compliment a woman if you want to get into her pants.
you guys are truly a wasted generation of uncouth, unmannered, backward louts

i look at you lot and i am sad. with so much knowledge , ideas, and positive orientation to pick form the internet, you louts settled for misogyny
mumu

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:25am On May 12, 2018
pocohantas:

The special women in your life are bloody hoes. All of them, no exception...
He made a point though

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 6:27am On May 12, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
mumu

Poor dunce. Those three lines are too much for you to read. With an iq like that it's no wonder you hate women so much. The only coherent sentences you can conceivably string out when talking with women is your hurried negotiations with short time ashawo.

Anything beyond that is way out of your orbit
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:30am On May 12, 2018
oyb:

Poor dunce. Those three lines are too much for you to read. With an iq like that it's no wonder you hate women so much. The only coherent sentences you can conceivably string out when talking with women is your hurried negotiations with short time ashawo.

Anything beyond that is way out of your orbit
Point out where I called anyone ashawo, hoe or olosho else the joke will be on you. lol pussy whipped nigga!

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 12, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Point out where I called anyone ashawo, hoe or olosho else the joke will be on you. lol pussy whipped nigga!

Poco pussy whipper, I take it all back. This here is the real olodo rabata mvp cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2018
oyb:

Poco pussy whipper, I take it all back. This here is the real olodo rabata mvp cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Got your pussy reward yet for asslicking? Meanwhile, what happened to your epistle? you outta words to use

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 6:50am On May 12, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Got your pussy reward yet for asslicking? Meanwhile, what happened to your epistle? you outta words to use

words are wasted on you na. you are reading a a five year old level. i mean, come on, licking is the biggest word in your vocabulary.

take away the spell check on your phone, and you will be typing in monosyllables.

why should anyone waste time trying to communicate with congenital louts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. / My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) / Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.