Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Reason This Woman Wants To Divorce Her Husband Would Shook You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason This Woman Wants To Divorce Her Husband Would Shook You. (671 Views)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason This Woman Wants To Divorce Her Husband Would Shook You. by saydfact(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2018
Shared by a Lawyer friend.

Ok, I'd like to share this story.
It's humorous that anytime I need to go to a court that is really far from home, I wake up early enough to get there before the court sits but if the court is close I still manage to be almost late or a little late. ��‍♂

So it was a "little late" to court day and I had really hope that my matter would be called early enough so I can head out. Alas! The cause list had 27 suits and mine was number 25!��‍♂

I wasn't happy and thought I'd have to sit through this whole suits doing nothing! But this was one of the interesting days in court(it's a matrimonial court).

A matter was called Chinese v Chinese (I can't give the real names), and a young lady looking good and beautiful stepped out as the Petitioner. In my mind, I said to myself if this woman came here because the husband is promiscuous, the man needs check up. There is nothing all the slay queens and side hen has that the wife doesn't possess, physically.

Well, she has filed for divorce stating she has not seen her husband since last year November, but that wasn't the real reason for her filing for divorce, here it is:

She has been married for 13 years and she has only had sexual intercourse with her husband 12 times

There is a full story behind this.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: The Reason This Woman Wants To Divorce Her Husband Would Shook You. by Kfed4ril(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2018
Do you want to buy or rent a house, buy a land or a car in Abuja?? You can call, text or WhatsApp me on O7O6598I947. Hoping to hear from you. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Young Man Calling Out The Lady He Slept With On Facebook. / 20 Ways To Build A Successful Marriage / "Weak Men Sing Love Song To Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.