Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses (23423 Views)

Conference: NBA Apologises To El-rufai, Explains Why Kaduna Gov Was Disinvited / Lawan Woos PDP Senators With Juicy Chairmanship Slots / Don’t Give El-rufai Loans – Kaduna Senators Warn Bank [full Text] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by DWJOBScom(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2018
2:11 “And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers.
2:12 “Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive (it) not.”

is he talking about APC and PMB ?
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by IbnAbdullah1(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2018
Newpride:
Muslim and quran are approved by the devil

You well so?
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by tonio2wo: 6:54pm On May 11, 2018
This imp it trying to insight his killers on their next target!

Terrorist!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by newoffer: 7:18pm On May 11, 2018
I warned u people about electing short people into Government. They are passionately stubborn
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by dguizman(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Hell-rufai the diminutive midget is right on this one......the koran is a book especially useful for cursing people, marrying minors, enslaving women, limiting scientific development (of any community, state, country where it is used), preaching violence and intolerance and killing people unjustly.

That book should be renamed ....terror book
and you too will call yourself an adult, SMH
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Habeyy(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] when did we start producing leaders that cannot reason beyond their neck
I stil find it very hard to beleive el rufai is this monster
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Almost1122: 8:42pm On May 11, 2018
debolayinka:
Terrorists always have their defence in the Quran, I wonder how it's a holy book.

1+1+1=1=christainity=Stupiduty!!!

hahahahhahaah! fool!
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by tommynico(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2018
Almost1122:

hahahahhahaah! fool!

Counter him with facts and reasoning, not insults....on a neutral ground, I do think he has a point.
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Busch: 10:27pm On May 11, 2018
Almost1122:

hahahahhahaah! fool!

In a world where people are getting healed in the name of Jesus,
People are also being killed in the name of Muhammed. who didn't do half of what Jesus did and claims to be the final prophet.
now tell me which one sounds stupid to you. cause all I can see from your word is your failure to reason properly. Am sure you also believe the moon was split in half or that the earth is flat.
Before you start replying since I know your blood would be boiling now with your inner jihad spirit trying to kick in.
'THINK FIRST".

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Busch: 10:28pm On May 11, 2018
tommynico:

Counter him with facts and reasoning, not insults....on a neutral ground, I do think he has a point.

Tell me, what do you believe in?
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by VEE2010(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2018
This midget cannot claim to be right all the time.
You are fighting all the 3 senators in your state and you think you are okay?
Hell fire sorry Rufai indeed needs help, any nearby facility to reformat his midget self from brain to his annual...
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by package7(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2018
Back to sender grin

Ko le werk

Short demon
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by mukhtara446(m): 3:16am On May 12, 2018
Busch:

People are also being killed in the name of Muhammed. who didn't do half of what Jesus did and claims to be the final prophet.
now tell me which one sounds stupid to you. cause all I can see from your word is your failure to reason properly. Am sure you also believe the moon was split in half or that the earth is flat.
Before you start replying since I know your blood would be boiling now with your inner jihad spirit trying to kick in.
'THINK FIRST".
pls can you tell me how many years did Jesus preach before he was killed and Jesus at his time its witchcraft and magic that people respect while Muhammad Pbuh its the used of intellect and knowledge people respect. Which both performed miracle in both beyond ordinary. At their time
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Almost1122: 9:11am On May 12, 2018
Busch:

'THINK FIRST".

everything about Christianity was built on empty propaganda!

prove your stupid trinity mathematically if you know you are truthful!

1+1+1=1=Christainity=stupid!

������������
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by debolayinka(m): 12:34pm On May 12, 2018
Almost1122:

hahahahhahaah! fool!
Lemme help your condition.

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Shehucom(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Hell-rufai the diminutive midget is right on this one......the koran is a book especially useful for cursing people, marrying minors, enslaving women, limiting scientific development (of any community, state, country where it is used), preaching violence and intolerance and killing people unjustly.

That book should be renamed ....terror book
I have always admired some of your sarcastic comments since you joined Nairaland while trying to be another Nwamaipke. But even the Nwamaipke is sensitive when it comes to religious issues in is sarcasm. If you where matured enough and you wisely read the replies the Governor got by making those comments, you would come to know that the Quran is indeed a book of Guidance and the that the Governor was just not thinking, How many times have Christians used some verses of the Bible to justify their misdeeds? . Don't be this pained at all times, grow up and apply sense where necessary.
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Almost1122: 2:04pm On May 12, 2018
debolayinka:
Lemme help your condition.

O' you forgot to helps yourself!

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by debolayinka(m): 2:17am On May 13, 2018
Almost1122:

O' you forgot to helps yourself!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Almost1122: 11:58am On May 13, 2018
[quote author=debolayinka post=67512807][/quote]

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Busch: 1:17pm On May 18, 2018
mukhtara446:
pls can you tell me how many years did Jesus preach before he was killed and Jesus at his time its witchcraft and magic that people respect while Muhammad Pbuh its the used of intellect and knowledge people respect. Which both performed miracle in both beyond ordinary. At their time

Jesus death was preordained it was something that had to be done because of the first sin of Adam.
Muhammad's time you're talking about is what you read in the Quran, why don't you read more about Muhammad. both his good and bad sides, stop making yourself believe in something because everyone believes in it. know the truth.
look mukhtar, before you argue with Christians read the bible, the Quranic version of Jesus ( isa ) is a hoax. tell me, the words of the death of Jesus has being for a long time and then after some years, God will come and say no, Jesus did not die on the cross, I replaced him with someone else, tell me does that make any sense, in short what it means is that the God in the Quran can't bring anyone back from the dead so he has to sacrifice an innocent soul to save a prophet as Muslims believe him to be.

Before I even go too deep.. I Guess part of the intellect and knowledge Muhammad used is what is fuelling most Muslim countries, no wonder they know no peace. Jesus never killed, never asked for worldly lands, do you know why, because he owned them all.

The funny thing is am an aethist. but if I ever had the chance to pick a religion, it'll always be Christianity because they are trained to live the life of Christ which was way more peaceful and less violent as that of Muhammad.
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Busch: 2:23pm On May 18, 2018
Almost1122:

everything about Christianity was built on empty propaganda!

prove your stupid trinity mathematically if you know you are truthful!

1+1+1=1=Christainity=stupid!

������������

lemme explain this to your own minimal level of understanding. You have a body, your body has a soul, isn't that two in one already?? so does that make your body stupid.. well at least with your whole 1+1+1=1 =stupidity explains a lot about your attitude. So for beginners.. if God can create you in physical and spiritual form can't he manifest himself in a physical form, I mean he's God, he can do anything he wants. so your idea of stupidity is just your inability to reason things out... And just in case you don't know, the idea of Trinity was never in the Bible.
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Almost1122: 5:35pm On May 18, 2018
Busch:

lemme explain this to your own minimal level of understanding. You have a body, your body has a soul, isn't that two in one already?? so does that make your body stupid.. well at least with your whole 1+1+1=1 =stupidity explains a lot about your attitude. So for beginners.. if God can create you in physical and spiritual form can't he manifest himself in a physical form, I mean he's God, he can do anything he wants. so your idea of stupidity is just your inability to reason things out... And just in case you don't know, the idea of Trinity was never in the Bible.

If the trinity is not in the Bible then, why are Christians practicing it.

And just in case you don't know, no any Christians can prove trinity mathematically!!
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Maket: 5:36pm On May 18, 2018
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT THIS MOMENT BUT PRISON PORTAL THAT IS NOT OPENING IS THE MARKET SLAP WE ARE ALL RECEIVING. LATTER, THEY WILL SHORTLIST PERSON WEY KNOW PERSON WEY KNOW THE OGA AT THE....... NO BE ME TALKAM FAR.
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Busch: 10:38am On May 19, 2018
Almost1122:

If the trinity is not in the Bible then, why are Christians practicing it.

And just in case you don't know, no any Christians can prove trinity mathematically!!

Lol.. you and mathematics, am sure you don't even know how to limit or differentiate. yet you're yapping about solving mathematically.

One; God is not a being, he tends to infinity because he is everywhere and anywhere. so in any form he manifest himself, those forms also tends to infinity because its still God in another form. Hence,

infinity + infinity + infinity = infinity.

Technically, all the above is just trying to say is that, you can't solve God mathematically, you can't represent God with ( 1 ). so your idea of 1 + 1 + 1 is definitely due to your lack of mathematical and spiritual knowledge..
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by mukhtara446(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2018
Busch:

Jesus death was preordained it was something that had to be done because of the first sin of Adam.
Muhammad's time you're talking about is what you read in the Quran, why don't you read more about Muhammad. both his good and bad sides, stop making yourself believe in something because everyone believes in it. know the truth.
look mukhtar, before you argue with Christians read the bible, the Quranic version of Jesus ( isa ) is a hoax. tell me, the words of the death of Jesus has being for a long time and then after some years, God will come and say no, Jesus did not die on the cross, I replaced him with someone else, tell me does that make any sense, in short what it means is that the God in the Quran can't bring anyone back from the dead so he has to sacrifice an innocent soul to save a prophet as Muslims believe him to be.

Before I even go too deep.. I Guess part of the intellect and knowledge Muhammad used is what is fuelling most Muslim countries, no wonder they know no peace. Jesus never killed, never asked for worldly lands, do you know why, because he owned them all.

The funny thing is am an aethist. but if I ever had the chance to pick a religion, it'll always be Christianity because they are trained to live the life of Christ which was way more peaceful and less violent as that of Muhammad.
You can't compared Muhammad (P) with Jesus, Muhammad is a Father, Husband, a military leader, spiritual leader, A teacher, A ruler a perfect role model in All aspect of life, Not like jesus as he is a god come to earth and can't live a full cycle of man life, teach some small people,performed some magic that many claim they can do and expect us at this time to believed in him. Christians claim he is the God of the Bible So Eating Apple is more sinful than murder, A God that can not just forgive he have to kill himself for a sin that he created man thank God we are not all Christian if not the world will be a crisis because no body will be afraid. And Good luck in your Atheist believe
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Busch: 12:50pm On May 20, 2018
mukhtara446:
You can't compared Muhammad (P) with Jesus, Muhammad is a Father, Husband, a military leader, spiritual leader, A teacher, A ruler a perfect role model in All aspect of life, Not like jesus as he is a god come to earth and can't live a full cycle of man life, teach some small people,performed some magic that many claim they can do and expect us at this time to believed in him. Christians claim he is the God of the Bible So Eating Apple is more sinful than murder, A God that can not just forgive he have to kill himself for a sin that he created man thank God we are not all Christian if not the world will be a crisis because no body will be afraid. And Good luck in your Atheist believe

You word makes no valuable sense to be honest. Muhammad died at the age of 63, does that mean he lived a full cycle of a mans life, he was poisoned due to the hatred he brewed along his way of being a military leader. Imagine he wiped out Jewish villages and took the chiefs daughter for wife and you're here telling me that the world would be in crisis if everyone where Christians.. let me highlight this for you. If everyone were true or radical Christians, the possibility of people fighting would be less the only problem they might have is dominions. But if everyone where true/radical Muslims. women would be stoned daily without proper hearing. hands would be chopped off without forgiveness, women would have no place in the society. I mean, just look at the Muslims country of today and tell me how peaceful they are. Even the most deadliest riot was linked to Muslims in India/Pakistan. Is this the perfect role model Muhammad has shown.

plus the fact that people do miracles prove the existence of the supernatural. be it light or dark. Remember there's one called shaytan. or better still the devil. who I believed like the bible says appears to be an Angel of light. Remember Muhammad claims to have gotten the Quran from an angel.

And when you're speaking about eating apple. I have come to a conclusion that you don't know much about the bible.. For me. I balanced both. I read the Qur'an, read the Bible then weighed them.

And pls do tell me what part of Muhammad's life was perfect than that of Jesus.. enlighten me.
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Almost1122: 12:12pm On May 21, 2018
Busch:

Lol.. you and mathematics, am sure you don't even know how to limit or differentiate. yet you're yapping about solving mathematically.

One; God is not a being, he tends to infinity because he is everywhere and anywhere. so in any form he manifest himself, those forms also tends to infinity because its still God in another form. Hence,

infinity + infinity + infinity = infinity.

Technically, all the above is just trying to say is that, you can't solve God mathematically, you can't represent God with ( 1 ). so your idea of 1 + 1 + 1 is definitely due to your lack of mathematical and spiritual knowledge..

Trinity is a pagan practice invented into Christianity.

1+1+1=1=christainity=stupidity!

prove your stupid trinity if you know you are truthful!
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Busch: 11:22am On May 22, 2018
Almost1122:

Trinity is a pagan practice invented into Christianity.

1+1+1=1=christainity=stupidity!

prove your stupid trinity if you know you are truthful!

funny enough, its not my trinity am mostly an aethist, its your stupidity that needs proving. And I don't have the time or the space to express it. No fucking wonder you're anti-social.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai / Nigerian Woman Attacks Buhari's Integrity (Video) / Tinubu Sets Up Tax Reforms Committee, Names Oyedele As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.