Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See (43515 Views)

Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) / 7 Cars Mostly Used By Nigerian Politicians / The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by AutoJoshNG: 3:22pm On May 11, 2018
The interior of a car especially the dashboard is one of the part of a car that can make the car look very beautiful and pleasing to the eyes.

Take your time to check the interiors of most exotic cars and see how the dashboard would always cease your gaze. You can’t help yourself more than to admire what was carefully and meticulously designed and implemented by the car companies.

On the other hand, there are dashboards you would see that will end up spoiling your day. This is very possible for die hard car enthusiasts.

Most car companies are really working hard to ensure that the aesthetics of their cars are taken to entirely higher levels. Some others just end up putting up infuriating interiors probably to make us angry.

Most of car buyers consider the car interior factor when buying cars. They pay attention to the interior designs and the whole vehicle at large.

All that been said, the interior of a car matters almost as much as its exterior; one can’t be easily left out for the other.

We bring to you compilations of some car interiors we find extremely disturbing, ugly and a no no.

1. Toyota Yaris:
First of all, positioning of the speedometer is awkward. Being at the center there is something we can’t just explain. Since the car lacks visual entertainment system, maybe the speedometer is at the center to entertain everyone in the car.

Secondly, there are lots of plastics everywhere; they should have considered some other materials.

2. Fiat Multipla:
What is this for crying out loud. It looks more like a child’s play. It’s just ugly everywhere with its patches of weird colour all around. This alone makes it a unique car.ugly car interior

3. Fiat 500:
These fiat guys sef. We don’t have much to say on their matter.

4. Pontiac Grand Prix:
Only the buttons on the steering wheel should be enough to drive someone crazy. What were they thinking in the first place?

Anyways, very few are the button type of guys. This car is a total no no for most people

5. Chevrolet Cavalier:
Again, lots of buttons. Don’t even think of placing something like bottle water on the cup holder and then wanting to adjust the heater. You’re joking. E no go fit work that way.

Who else love the gear knob just at the head of the lever?

6. Mini Cooper:
Damn annoying. The designers ended up making this interior a total turnoff. It’s hard to say what they had in mind when doing this.

7. TVR Sagaris:
Wow!!! What a beauty. The car has a very good design but the interior is a total mess.

https://autojosh.com/ugly-car-interiors-you-wouldnt-even-like-to-see/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by aristocrazzy: 3:26pm On May 11, 2018
Pls If you have any one of them that you don't like the interiors biko dash me..
Funny enough some one out there loves the interiors perfectly

179 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by 360great(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2018
2003 camry. Aka BIG Daddy grin

38 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by YoungDaddyB: 4:07pm On May 11, 2018
where is Toyota big for nothing on this list.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by CoolOg: 4:15pm On May 11, 2018
Some people will still like them for that

4 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:49pm On May 11, 2018
Lol
Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by obojememe: 5:50pm On May 11, 2018
nothing ugly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by tillaman(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2018
Lol, but at least it's still better than having nothing at all, some ppl will say it's poor man's mentality buh the truth is not every one would own a Bentley, bugatti, lambo,ferrari and all that

6 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by lovelylad: 5:51pm On May 11, 2018
Pls show me the ugliness in those interiors.
Damn beautiful cars!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Abayor7: 5:52pm On May 11, 2018
Nothing ugly in the pics you showed, maybe if I see the full interior I can decide which is ugly.
But that Toyota Yaris eh, i dont like both its interior and exterior at all except the newest models can convince me sha maybe

2 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by benn94(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2018
Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 11, 2018
aristocrazzy:
Pls If you have any one of them that you don't like the interiors biko dash me..
Funny enough some one out there loves the interiors perfectly

Someone like me o

2 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by AndreSalvatore: 5:54pm On May 11, 2018
If its way too cheap, believe me i wouldn't mine giving it out to my village people... grin
Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by shamecurls(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2018
Volkwagen transporter a.k.a Danfo

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by ikukuhero: 5:55pm On May 11, 2018
Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by chicoMX(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2018
See as fiat almost cover everywhere, make them stick to trucks abeg

2 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Abayor7: 5:58pm On May 11, 2018
shamecurls:
Volkwagen transporter a.k.a Danfo

We're talking about "cars" not buses

5 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by 1Sharon(f): 5:58pm On May 11, 2018
Are you kidding me? The fiat 500 is peng

2 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 11, 2018
Please tell me what's wrong with the Fiat 500, Mini Cooper and TVR Sagaris interiors. If you want to be a critic be good at it and not being moronish about it.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by DSoj(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2018
Ridiculous nonsense talk. Wetin make dem ugly? Must all speedometers be in the same place?
Must all gear be by the side?
Which one U get?
Abeg if U know anyone that has any of them and thinks its ugly, Dash me.
Yeye

2 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 11, 2018
where's the ugliness?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 11, 2018
You meant dashboards not interior.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by mokt(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2018
Abayor7:
Nothing ugly in the pics you showed, maybe if I see the full interior I can decide which is ugly.
But that Toyota Yaris eh, i dont like both its interior and exterior at all except the newest models can convince me sha maybe

Anytime I see Yaris, I just dey laugh , don't know why. car is Fugly

7 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by obaataaokpaewu: 6:04pm On May 11, 2018
You need to work on your description Op, especially since you are a car blogger

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by magzey: 6:05pm On May 11, 2018
PLEASE TELL ME WERE I CAN GET ANY ONE FOR FREE I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU TILL JESUS COME BACK. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by columbus007(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2018
Some people will still never get satisfied undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Somebodydaddy01: 6:06pm On May 11, 2018
That Yaris no be car jo ....its so ugly
Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 11, 2018
DSoj:
Ridiculous nonsense talk. Wetin make dem ugly? Must all speedometers be in the same place?
Must all gear be by the side?
Which one U get?
Abeg if U know anyone that has any of them and thinks its ugly, Dash me.
Yeye

Op is absolutely right in some. How could I be on high speed and be stretching my neck to see my speedometer as you can see in that FIAT MULTIPLA & MINI COOPER. I should conveniently look beyond my steering to see that.

Big for nothing Camry is another car with an ugly dashboard.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by arduino: 6:09pm On May 11, 2018
Abayor7:
My Love for Yaris Sudan is like Buhari's to Aso Villa. Yaris anyday, anytime!!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by sexdoll: 6:11pm On May 11, 2018
360great:
2003 camry. Aka BIG Daddy grin

a.k.a Big For Nothing.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Macgreat(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2018
Yaris is not ugly , is organized

2 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Honestagbons(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2018
No.car ugly hear,and which one you build?,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drunk Driver Crashes Employer's Mercedes-benz SUV Into 4 Parked Cars In Lagos / Lagos Danfo Buses Now Use Gas Instead Of Petrol - Photos / Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.