Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff (1725 Views)

Venue Staff, British Council / Venue Staff Invigilator Role With British Council / Exam Venue Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by joshuaabiodun: 4:18pm On May 11, 2018
Please who has done the british council english past questions for exam venue staff. . And do u know their kind of questions
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by onlyme07(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2018
joshuaabiodun:
Please who has done the british council english past questions for exam venue staff. . And do u know their kind of questions
When did you get the invitee?
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by Apus: 10:59pm On May 11, 2018
I also got invited and will be going for the test tomorrow. Heard the test is an APTIS and work based one. You can refer to the link below.

https://www.britishcouncil.org/exam/aptis/take
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by joshuaabiodun: 11:21pm On May 11, 2018
@apus.... Do u have the format with you. I can't find the sample of the test
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by Apus: 11:38pm On May 11, 2018
joshuaabiodun:
@apus.... Do u have the format with you. I can't find the sample of the test

You only get to read about general guidelines as to what to expect during the test and take a mock on what the test might look like on the link.

I don't think there is really much to worry about. Every question is allocated a time frame.
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by joshuaabiodun: 8:06am On May 12, 2018
Alright. 07039754383. Just in case u to want to reach out.
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by onlyme07(m): 8:27am On May 12, 2018
joshuaabiodun:
Alright. 07039754383. Just in case u to want to reach out.

Which state did you chooose?
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by joshuaabiodun: 9:15am On May 12, 2018
Lagos
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by boom17: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]

anybody got invite for interview?
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by jiro(f): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
boom17:
[color=#000099][/color]

anybody got invite for interview?
I did. Who has an idea of what the interview will be like? Any likely questions?
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by boom17: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
when did you receive the invite? what state? when is the interview scheduled?
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by boom17: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
jiro:

I did. Who has an idea of what the interview will be like? Any likely questions?

when did you receive the invite? what state? when is the interview scheduled?
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by maryrita(f): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
[/b]Please who has an idea on how much a British council exam venue officer is paid? [b]
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by boom17: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
maryrita:
[/b]Please who has an idea on how much a British council exam venue officer is paid? [b]

90k there is intention to raise it to 95k, What state did you apply for, when did you get the invite, still expecting mine...
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by boom17: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by pstfrancis(m): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2018
boom17:

90k there is intention to raise it to 95k, What state did you apply for, when did you get the invite, still expecting mine...

Seriously 95k!!!!! Did u ask those working their and you were told it's 90k they a collecting . A u aware how many hours u will need to work to collect 90k.

Keep deceiving urself and giving urself fake hope.

You better be looking for other jobs to do.
Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by boom17: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2018
you're talking as though you have a personal beef with me or the council, I only said what I saw in the advert, the bottom line is you can make 95k even if you'd have to work your Ass out. let be objective when we make comments instead of antagonistic tend so you be seen as the good person. it is not right. if you had said it is not easy to make that much and explain how the payment structure is that would've been expository...

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff by boom17: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2018
pstfrancis:

Seriously 95k!!!!! Did u ask those working their and you were told it's 90k they a collecting . A u aware how many hours u will need to work to collect 90k.

Keep deceiving urself and giving urself fake hope.

You better be looking for other jobs to do.

you're talking as though you have a personal beef with me or the council, I only said what I saw in the advert, the bottom line is you can make 95k even if you'd have to work your Ass out. let be objective when we make comments instead of antagonistic tend so you be seen as the good person. it is not right. if you had said it is not easy to make that much and explain how the payment structure is that would've been expository...

(1) (Reply)

U.S Embassy Recruitment For A Graduate Voucher Examiner In Abuja / Register For 21 Free Online Courses And Certifications! / Entry Level At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.