Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) (5491 Views)

Funny Memes: Share any funny pic on your phone / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by Olibboy: 10:44pm On May 11, 2018
true talk
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by thanki410(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2018
Blackfire:
I don't even know if I understand...
Pray more for understanding ,
you have wisdom , knowledge , understanding is the issue nw!
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by thanki410(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2018
laribari:

So God is a failure to you right?

Pls be guided of wat you're saying.
pastor Twist Oliver junior , he meant the whole idea of giving back to the society , not God.
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by policy12: 11:46pm On May 11, 2018
Blackfire:

If na science student by Olamide, or Assurance by Davido I know u will understand...

1 Like

Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by ayusco85(m): 12:27am On May 12, 2018
biacan:
This thread ain't for kids cool

Wicket cheesy grin
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by johnbuck81(m): 2:41am On May 12, 2018
anibirelawal:

That track is a banger.
i'm telling you.
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by Eazie351(m): 6:29am On May 12, 2018
laribari:

damn, isn't God's plan the name of the video?
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by laribari(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2018
Eazie351:
he knows it himself dt God's plan cannot work in Nigeria

laribari:

thanki410:

pastor Twist Oliver junior , he meant the whole idea of giving back to the society , not God.

what is this one saying Mr Voltron defender of the universe!

The dude made a direct statement ......................that he knows himself that God's plan cannot in Nigeria.

I don't care what drake or anyone else tries to say (whether sarcasm or not) but as long as God is involved then it's a spiritual tautology to say God's plan cannot work anywhere because he is God. Once you mention God, you have taken it into another dimension. It's like saying a dog cannot or does not know how to bark.

So mr get some brain please before i too sabi kill you.

I'm speaing from the context that God's plan can work anywhere but in His own time. However, why does anyone who speak about God or comes in defense of the church or the bible becomes a pastor? Anyways, ignorance na disease.
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by Baddiezz(f): 11:07am On May 12, 2018
Blackfire:
"God's plan" is a song by Drake and in the music video he's seen distributing his million-dollar production budget to people around Miami—by telling all the shoppers in a Sabor Tropical Supermarket that everything on the shelves are free, by presenting a scholarship check to an unsuspecting student, by giving gift cards to women at a shelter, and more

1 Like

Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by Kingsley10000: 11:48am On May 12, 2018
swiz123:
Drake, when he sees Davido, wizkid, tiwa savage and other big celebs, hustling for God's plan
grin
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by profmsboi(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2018
Funny
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by davspog2(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2018
I was not feeling the memes till I got to no 8!!! Damn! I laughed so hard
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by Elnino4ladies: 2:37pm On May 12, 2018
LMFAO
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by ijustdey: 2:41pm On May 12, 2018
Baddiezz:
"God's plan" is a song by Drake and in the music video he's seen distributing his million-dollar production budget to people around Miami—by telling all the shoppers in a Sabor Tropical Supermarket that everything on the shelves are free, by presenting a scholarship check to an unsuspecting student, by giving gift cards to women at a shelter, and more

watch the music on YouTube....

I was impressed by such philanthropy gesture

cc lalasticlala..... let's laugh abeg
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by cocoboss(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2018
fifty bag, i bring the crushers to d party!!!!!
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2018
cocoboss:
[s]fifty bag, i bring the crushers to d party!!!!![/s]
Fifty dub, I even got it tatted on me,
81,they'll bring the crashers to the party,
And u know me
Turn the 02 into the 03 dawg wink
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by labanj1(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2018
johnbuck81:
nice
this is my best line in that jam.
She said, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly"I only love my bed and my momma, I'm sorry.
Mine continues to this part " And you know me, turn the 02 into the 03......."
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2018
labanj1:

without 40 oli there'd be no me grin
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by mankand(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2018
Crazy op
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by cocoboss(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2018
savagery!!!!! shocked shocked you dropped it straight frm d internet...be real ma nigga
bruv imagine if i had never met the broskies
J0hnTrevolt:
Fifty dub, I even got it tatted on me,
81,they'll bring the crashers to the party,
And u know me
Turn the 02 into the 03 dawg wink
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by johnbuck81(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2018
labanj1:

yeah..believe.
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by thanki410(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2018
laribari:

what is this one saying Mr Voltron defender of the universe!

The dude made a direct statement ......................that he knows himself that God's plan cannot in Nigeria.

I don't care what drake or anyone else tries to say (whether sarcasm or not) but as long as God is involved then it's a spiritual tautology to say God's plan cannot work anywhere because he is God. Once you mention God, you have taken it into another dimension. It's like saying a dog cannot or does not know how to bark.

So mr get some brain please before i too sabi kill you.

I'm speaing from the context that God's plan can work anywhere but in His own time. However, why does anyone who speak about God or comes in defense of the church or the bible becomes a pastor? Anyways, ignorance na disease.
senior usher, you ar a hypocrite , cussing To defend GOD.
Go and watch the video in ur pastor's house since nepa carried ur house wire and tv due to the two million ur compound and u ar owing...
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by laribari(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2018
thanki410:

senior usher, you ar a hypocrite , cussing To defend GOD.
G o and watch the video in ur pastor's house since nepa carried ur house wire and tv due to the two million ur compound and u ar owing...

You are an fool to think I'm a low life becos I identified with God. You are the pharisee.

I'm not insulting you when I called you a fool because I'm just describing you. A fool think he is wise in his own eyes, that's what the Bible. So to you, anyone who talk about God has to be a pastor, ursher, deacon, etc. grin grin . Your sarcasm is dry!

Your characteristics best fit the pharisees and an hypocrite you are. Honestly, you too resemble them grin grin. If dem ask you now, you will claim to be a Christian and will go to church tomorrow yet you don't know what referencing God's name is.

It is not about being perfect or holy as a flesh that we are but at least in your little way acknowledge God and fear Him. Don't use it in vain for stupid things. I'm correcting you, now I'm first a pastor and now an ursher. In fact, it's my pleasure.

King James Bible(proverb 12:15)
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

Galatians 3 King James Version (KJV)

3 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

You see that you are a fool now?

Didn't Paul Call the Galatians fool? Even the psalmist said a fool his wise in his own eyes and will be arguing rubbish.

Me nor curse you but telling you the truth. You lack wisdom to see my point.
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by Kidskywalker: 12:23am On May 13, 2018
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by Baddiezz(f): 9:31am On May 13, 2018
ijustdey:

watch the music on YouTube....
I was impressed by such philanthropy gesture
cc lalasticlala..... let's laugh abeg
Wrong quote I guess
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by Dshocker(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) by thanki410(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2018
laribari:

You are an fool to think I'm a low life becos I identified with God. You are the pharisee.

I'm not insulting you when I called you a fool because I'm just describing you. A fool think he is wise in his own eyes, that's what the Bible. So to you, anyone who talk about God has to be a pastor, ursher, deacon, etc. grin grin . Your sarcasm is dry!

Your characteristics best fit the pharisees and an hypocrite you are. Honestly, you too resemble them grin grin. If dem ask you now, you will claim to be a Christian and will go to church tomorrow yet you don't know what referencing God's name is.

It is not about being perfect or holy as a flesh that we are but at least in your little way acknowledge God and fear Him. Don't use it in vain for stupid things. I'm correcting you, now I'm first a pastor and now an ursher. In fact, it's my pleasure.

King James Bible(proverb 12:15)
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

Galatians 3 King James Version (KJV)

3 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

You see that you are a fool now?

Didn't Paul Call the Galatians fool? Even the psalmist said a fool his wise in his own eyes and will be arguing rubbish.

Me nor curse you but telling you the truth. You lack wisdom to see my point.

grin
i read ur bible, i lack wisdom ,
where is yr brain?
Muntula

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend / What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? / Sometimes We Dey Drink Beer Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.