Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical (19725 Views)

Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt / Senator Akpabio Chooses Broom Over Umbrella During Rainfall In Akwa Ibom. Photos / PHOTOS: Sen. Akpabio Commissions Classroom Blocks In Ikono (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 11, 2018
SoapQueen:

Okay. In Ogbomosho?

As an Ibadan man that you is!
Exactly!

uniosun is actually a very reputable school in the southwest with a pretty high tuition and a decent academic calendar. On the other hand, lautech is a school caught in a battle between two states, I heard it has been resolved now tho.
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by thrillionaire(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2018
Onari Duke is so beautiful with a charming smile. Ageless beauty.
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by kcute(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2018
This is big crap at this modern age. All dis polishit dem just dey deceive the selfs, the cup is almost full, the awareness is getting intense by the day.
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by Stallion93(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2018
I wonder what they teach them there, Engineers that cannot use spanner are they engineers??! 2018 and we still use Indian and Chinco expatriates to come build roads, simple road that they just pour oil, Granite and Asphalt.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by Rekyz(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2018
Mrokaykay:
Osun State University faculty of engineering is far better than this crap
This is just a lecture theatre (500 sitting capacity)
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by macAB: 9:20pm On May 11, 2018
macAB:
[/quote][quote author=deomelo post=67481622]lmao @ engineering dept of a university looking like village canteen.

Funny enough, this clown did not build 1 single classroom while in office even though he presided over the largest state budgets in the history of Nigeria, even larger than Lagos state..now he returned to commission this village looking rubbish. Amigo he built a 5 star hotel and several classroom in my local government.Go look for the reason behind your miserable low life and stop saying trash.God bless the uncommon senator
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by ideology(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2018
SoapQueen:
Senator Akpabio! The man that put so many girls on a payroll.

Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop.
some comments can implicate ooo
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by deomelo: 9:28pm On May 11, 2018
anibestlala:
How do you know? Have you asked those in Uniuyo what he donated to their infrastructure or the akwa ibom state university? That you didn't read it on Lagos media doesn't mean he didn't do anything. The accident and emergency of university of UYO teaching hospital is there among others.

Why not just tell or show us what he donated since you know so much, instead of asking me to ask anybody.

Akpabio spent 8 years in office and under him, his state was and even still the richest state in Nigeria, but all he achieved after 8 years in office are 1 cinema, 1 football field, 1 library, 1 uncompleted hospital, a few roads and a fly over.

And if Lagos media did not show us what he did, what about you Mr I know too much NL media?

Abeg don't get me started with this crooked and incompetent man

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by deomelo: 9:30pm On May 11, 2018
[s]
comradeiyke:

Guy, you have lost your senses.
[/s]

Funny enough, I don't even think you have any sense to start with.
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2018
From a state governor to a senate member.... And this is all he can offer?....where are his kids schooling at?....
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by mechanics(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2018
edlion57:
No engineering department in unical
I wonder o, maybe it's a new building.
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by deomelo: 9:45pm On May 11, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:
From a state governor to a senate member.... And this is all he can offer?....where are his kids schooling at?....

His wife and kids lived in Laos through out his stay in office.
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by blowjohn(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2018
SoapQueen:

Same school where they embark on more strikes than lectures? Or maybe I am mistaken.

Don't mind him.
Besides, Faculty of engineering theatre block is not the same thing as faculty of engineering. Make una dey read before commenting
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by romme2u: 10:08pm On May 11, 2018
SoapQueen:
Senator Akpabio!

angry

chu chu chu chu
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by Tundeobama(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2018
SoapQueen:

Same school where they embark on more strikes than lectures? Or maybe I am mistaken.
you people don't even know difference between uniosun,OAU and lautech this three are government university with massive infrastructure than uni cal.you think all state is like us with one state university.Google Osun state university to learn what you don't know massive infrastructure with no strike high school fees for quality Education.
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by yinkarh187(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2018
SoapQueen:

Okay. In Ogbomosho?
As an Ibadan man that you is!
sacarsm?
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by yinkarh187(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2018
Rekyz:
Great! I was part of this project.
nice, i know that feeling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by otokx(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2018
That building looks substandard, there appears to be affinity with mediocrity when it comes to things like this. The politicians mansion will never look like that.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by JiffJim: 11:33pm On May 11, 2018
lazy Nigeria youths always on nairaland commenting on things they know nothing about
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by bigsam1992(m): 12:09am On May 12, 2018
edlion57:
No engineering department in unical
yeah
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by Wizaugpet(m): 1:38am On May 12, 2018
Wetin concern me with that sef... Must things be named after Looters? undecided
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by Marcelinho(m): 5:31am On May 12, 2018
deomelo:

Why not just tell or show us what he donated since you know so much, instead of asking me to ask anybody.

Akpabio spent 8 years in office and under him, his state was and even still the richest state in Nigeria, but all he achieved after 8 years in office are 1 cinema, 1 football field, 1 library, 1 uncompleted hospital, a few roads and a fly over.

And if Lagos media did not show us what he did, what about you Mr I know too much NL media?

Abeg don't get me started with this crooked and incompetent man

Sense is actually good to have, your hatred stink

Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:46am On May 12, 2018
Mrokaykay:

Meaning you don't even know the school.... The university with the fastest academic calendar after uni Ilorin is Uniosun
Did you just say fastest? Define your fastest please
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by bidak(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2018
The building is a lecture theatre not a faculty
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by Devgist: 8:33am On May 12, 2018
Great unical. A dream fulfilled. I'm so desirous to see this school uplifting excellence and fight internal rot in the system both in adminision, quality education, examination and in general administration
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by Casmir14(f): 10:45am On May 12, 2018
deomelo:
lmao @ engineering dept of a university looking like village canteen.

Funny enough, this clown did not build 1 single classroom while in office even though he presided over the largest state budgets in the history of Nigeria, even larger than Lagos state..now he returned to commission this village looking rubbish.
Shut up your dirty mouth. Don't talk about my former Governor like that
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by Donclique(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2018
deomelo:

Funny enough, this clown did not build 1 single classroom while in office even though he presided over the largest state budgets in the history of Nigeria, even larger than Lagos state..now he returned to commission this village looking rubbish.
n were did u get this ur feed from?
Re: Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical by Bilabong(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2018
deomelo:

U are an Idiot... He built 784 classrooms

4 flyovers

tropicana

Thousand kilometers of road

And a world class stadium.
Watch Nigeria against Atletico Madrid to see for yourself or is it ur fada that built it?

Free education from primary to secondary Sch.

Besides he was governor of awka ibom not cross river

Am not from Akwa Ibom o.
Always get ur facts right

Quote me let thunder strike u instantly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPC Launches Online Radio, Magazine / Stealing Same As Corruption, Lawyers Tell Jonathan / DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.