Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,255 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? (10888 Views)

Youngest Governor To Rule Lagos State With Senator Tinubu. PICS / Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? / Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Moneywomen17(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

I can't recall but not yoruba
let me help u her name is mrs adekunle ihuoma a Yoruba married to ibo and she was in the imo state house of assembly representing the constituency I mentioned.
Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Reelectbuhari: 10:23pm On May 13, 2018
Moneywomen17:
let me help u her name is mrs adekunle ihuoma a Yoruba married to ibo and she was in the imo state house of assembly representing the constituency I mentioned.

this is what we call pure superstition and hallucination
Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Moneywomen17(m): 10:25pm On May 13, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

this is what we call pure superstition and hallucination
really why are u angry man. Lol

2 Shares

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Reelectbuhari: 10:28pm On May 13, 2018
Moneywomen17:
really why are u angry man. Lol

nne

moneywoman
nwanyi ji ego

ka chi foo
Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Moneywomen17(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

nne

moneywoman
nwanyi ji ego

ka chi foo
lol did this revelation affect u that bad that u started speaking ibo. A Yoruba woman represented u in imo and she was voted for by ibo better than u. So bow to ur Yoruba former Imo House of Assembly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Reelectbuhari: 6:40am On May 14, 2018
Moneywomen17:
lol did this revelation affect u that bad that u started speaking ibo. A Yoruba woman represented u in imo and she was voted for by ibo better than u. So bow to ur Yoruba former Imo House of Assembly

is like u hv hardtimes with knowledge and reasoning
instead of asking people around to inteerpret what I wrote
u are here typing gibberish....
Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Moneywomen17(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

is like u hv hardtimes with knowledge and reasoning
instead of asking people around to inteerpret what I wrote
u are here typing gibberish....
mr knowledge and reasoning did I tell u I can understand whatever language it is u wrote up there i mean why not comment in the English like this comment and the previous one before I show u the Yoruba imo rep. If u want to say anything to me say it in the language I understand coward.
Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Reelectbuhari: 8:47am On May 14, 2018
Moneywomen17:
mr knowledge and reasoning did I tell u I can understand whatever language it is u wrote up there i mean why not comment in the English like this comment and the previous one before I show u the Yoruba imo rep. If u want to say anything to me say it in the language I understand coward.

Is too early to engage in insults.....am busy at work now...Gracias....
Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Moneywomen17(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Is too early to engage in insults.....am busy at work now...Gracias....
lol so u do speak English but decided to write something else before. Whenever u are ready for insult pls don’t mention me I have no time for ur likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maina Will Be Murdered If He Comes Out Of Hiding - Aide / FG To End Petrol Subsidy June 2022, World Bank Condemns N2.9tn Funding / Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.