Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ (816 Views)

Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua / Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ by NicolasN: 7:19pm On May 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuzPs10M0Q

Pastor T.B. Joshua has rebuked churchgoers who rely on their “dirty money” to pave way for them to receive God’s blessings.

The cleric, in a sermon, decried the level of ‘pride’ shown by church members nowadays.

“We are too proud – that is why we believe so much in money,” he told congregants at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN).

“‘Money answereth everything’ – that is the voice of pride”, he continued in the sermon titled ‘Read The Bible With Forgiveness’.

“When you speak, one can hear the voice of money. When you walk, one can see the traces of money… But money is dirty; the journey of money is too far”.

The cleric advised that all genuine Christians should rather engage in an assignment in their various churches, stressing the need to set a day aside in the week for such purpose.

“Get interested in His plans and work with His projects. Go and work in the church where humility can come,” he candidly counselled, explaining this would afford the opportunity to work freely with people irrespective of their social class.

Joshua recounted how his own mother would regularly bring him to church at the weekends and he watched intently as she diligently cleaned the church premises and simultaneously prayed.

“When I asked her what she was saying in her prayers, she told me, ‘Lord, as I clean Your house, clean my life, future, family and children’. Here I am today.”

The cleric further added that people should stay within their respective churches to render their services, without feeling the need to join a ‘megachurch’.

“It’s not the size of the ministry that determines the strength of the ministry,” he explained.

“The strength of the ministry is the relationship of the ministry to God; it is not the population or crowd, fame or popularity. You can see just two members in a church that is more connected to God than the biggest church,” he added.

Joshua further encouraged the faithful not to lose heart when facing persecution, using his own ministerial experience as an example.

“When you look at my antecedents, you will see I have more degrees in persecution than praise. I am a professor when it comes to persecution but I am just a first-degree holder in praise.

“Well, I am not expecting praise because my reward is over there,” he concluded.

SOURCE: http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/11/tb-joshua-blows-hot-warns-giving-church-dirty-money-video/

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ by Makweembo: 7:28pm On May 11, 2018
That's why I LOVE this man of God!

It's so refreshing to listen to a pastor who does not shout at you with complicated grammar - flashing bank details across the screen and promising prosperity - but one who speaks simple truths of life in a manner even a little child can grasp and apply.

“The strength of the ministry is the relationship of the ministry to God; it is not the population or crowd, fame or popularity." - WORD!!!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ by iSpread(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2018
very touching.
Re: TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ by trapQ: 8:08pm On May 11, 2018
wink
Re: TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ by thrillionaire(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2018
I love T.B Joshua's humility and simplicity. More grace sir!
Re: TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ by M0ron: 9:33pm On May 11, 2018
NicolasN:

Pastor T.B. Joshua has rebuked churchgoers who rely on their “dirty money” to pave way for them to receive God’s blessings.

The cleric, in a sermon, decried the level of ‘pride’ shown by church members nowadays.

“We are too proud – that is why we believe so much in money,” he told congregants at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN).

“‘Money answereth everything’ – that is the voice of pride”, he continued in the sermon titled ‘Read The Bible With Forgiveness’.

“When you speak, one can hear the voice of money. When you walk, one can see the traces of money… But money is dirty; the journey of money is too far”.

The cleric advised that all genuine Christians should rather engage in an assignment in their various churches, stressing the need to set a day aside in the week for such purpose.

“Get interested in His plans and work with His projects. Go and work in the church where humility can come,” he candidly counselled, explaining this would afford the opportunity to work freely with people irrespective of their social class.

Joshua recounted how his own mother would regularly bring him to church at the weekends and he watched intently as she diligently cleaned the church premises and simultaneously prayed.

“When I asked her what she was saying in her prayers, she told me, ‘Lord, as I clean Your house, clean my life, future, family and children’. Here I am today.”

The cleric further added that people should stay within their respective churches to render their services, without feeling the need to join a ‘megachurch’.

“It’s not the size of the ministry that determines the strength of the ministry,” he explained.

“The strength of the ministry is the relationship of the ministry to God; it is not the population or crowd, fame or popularity. You can see just two members in a church that is more connected to God than the biggest church,” he added.

Joshua further encouraged the faithful not to lose heart when facing persecution, using his own ministerial experience as an example.

“When you look at my antecedents, you will see I have more degrees in persecution than praise. I am a professor when it comes to persecution but I am just a first-degree holder in praise.

“Well, I am not expecting praise because my reward is over there,” he concluded.

SOURCE: http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/11/tb-joshua-blows-hot-warns-giving-church-dirty-money-video/

This thug after getting filthy rich peddling witchcraft now has the balls to dismiss his handlers?
Re: TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ by M0ron: 9:34pm On May 11, 2018
thrillionaire:
I love T.B Joshua's humility and simplicity. More grace sir!
I love simpletons who can’t see through his shenanigans
Re: TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ by Makweembo: 9:07am On May 12, 2018
M0ron:

I love simpletons who can’t see through his shenanigans

Errmm - are you insinuating all these guys are simpletons

Re: TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ by M0ron: 3:14pm On May 13, 2018
Makweembo:

Errmm - are you insinuating all these guys are simpletons

All of them

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ by biss4500(f): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
"THE T.B.JOSHUA I KNOW"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1983024570

Book Description
is a compilation of a true-life accounts which took place in a Cult Community called The Synagogue, ‘church’ of all Nations, Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria; where the author was trapped through hypnotism, and brainwashing for over a decade with other devotees. She documented her journey into this community who use religious garb to cover their nefarious operation in other to lure the naive, vulnerable, gullible, and the innocent into occultism. She narrates how they lived, how they were systemic initiated into the dark world by deceit, and were terrorised to swear allegiance to secrecy. They also became instruments of deception in the hands of T. B. Joshua to deceive visitors to the Synagogue. Finally, her escape was a grand style of Jehovah where others lost their lives.
This is purely to EDUCATE people and to give ALL THE GLORY back to God, for His Amazing Saving Grace, His constant Love and His abiding Presence.
She said, "If I should denied the world this truth, I became a partaker of evil and Hellfire would have been my eternal abode. I am under obligation and indebted to share; I cannot keep it to myself; it burns in my bones. I will also like to use this as a means of restoring the souls of those who have fallen away due to this global deception of T.B. Joshua."
This Book is a societal mirror for everyday people, it is saying that, each one of us has the ability to enter into relationship with God individually without depending on another man as a connector. Jesus Christ has made the way.
This is to stand as a guide to the blind, as a warning to the gullible, and as a light to the simple; because what causes people to panic, and run helter skelter in search of an intermediary between them and their Creator is still prevalent in the world, such as sickness, affliction, trouble, confusion, disease, barrenness, joblessness, etcetera.
What drives people to run from one prophet to another prophetess both false and genuine, which can cause them to eventually fall into error is still at large.
Those things that pressurizes people daily, and can cause them to be knocking on the doors of prayer contractors and spiritual arrangers, intending to cut deals with ‘God’ if possible; rather than to go on their knees and be calling upon their Creator for Mercy and a turnaround is still thriving in the world today. Evil seems to run rampant everywhere. What we need is Peace in God and holding unto His Word.
These agents of satan are only having breakthrough at your breakdown. Beware of miracle peddlers, Beware of false prophets, and Beware of false teachers, Jesus warned. This is their time, Run for your life!

NicolasN:

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You / Pastor Paul Enenche Resurrects Dead Baby With Hole In The Heart (photos) / I Predicted Donald Trump Impeachment Based On Bible Prophecy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.