Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 AM

Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today (7735 Views)

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider / Never Do This Inside A Keke!! / Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by jonaifame22(m): 7:22pm On May 11, 2018
The lords prayer reads "deliver us not into temptation" but today I was led into temptation like a common criminal led to the cell by a policeman,
Well, u all know to me to be a barber,I was heading to oshodi to buy a pad for my Xbox 360 I swapped with my friend wth my playStation 3
I got to the bus stop and behold as I stood waiting with other commuters, my powerful eyes caught sight of a very young gal, actually one would be tempted to think that she is an Angel who has missed her way back to heaven,cos she is fair, with long hair,her nose like the beak of a hawk, her shape would make a person think that the coca cola bottle was fashioned after her.
Well I could see the young men turning their neck from side to side like a working standing fan jus to view her curve
Well, I wanted to view her properly so i drew back a bit like the hairline of some one suffering from frontal baldness then I viewed her from the back.
wow,I was so delighted by the sight of her yansh and hip, immediately I began to ask the lord wat the inspiration behind the creation of such a massive yansh is, because believe me,if the trumpet had sounded at that moment when we were at that bus stop none of the men would have made heaven cos we were all lost with the sight of her lovely body,
Before long, a keke came and we all hustled for space and I was lucky to get one buh this beautiful damsel cldnt get ,perhaps it was her big yansh that weighed her down, I saw her eyeing my corner like its hot puff puff displayed in a show glass as if to say if she was fast enough she would have been the one occupying the spot.
So i saw that she really needed to get on the keke cos it seems she was in a hurry,so I asked her to come on board lemme lap her, well she was a little reluctant but she Obliged and that was when all my troubles began
The worst moment of my Dick's life was when she sat her soft yansh,on my lap,chai, it was so heavenly, I prayed that we don't get to our destination in quick time, but the keke driver was jus moving fast as if he's running his race of salvation to make heaven,then suddenly i noticed there was a heavy bulge forming within my boxers region,the bulge felt lengthy,meaty,warm, and throbbing, the bulge increased slowly but surely, upon my findings,I discovered who the culprit behind the bulge is, well ur guess is as good as mine. It was my noble Dick, the scent from her hair made her all the more appealing to me.
She was listening to music on her phone an humming the sounds, while i was lost in my own world lusting after her.
As we progressed with my dick fully stretched out like a measuring tape on the body of a client who needs a new garment the spirit of list whispered to my ears and said, Israel do u know that its jus a piece of fabric thats preventing ur preek from entering dis gals toto, chai as I heard that word I felt sober but I encouraged my self ,them she alighted and I got down too I quickly put my hand in pocket as if I'm walkn gentlemanly buh i was jus trying to hide my e,rection, then i felt slippery in between my laps,I knew already that I have released even without fuckn, then i approached her and put on my garment of washie and pick up lines,well she gave me her number after much beggn and persuasion, I will like to be her boyfriend, Id love to work in her farm right on my bed and earn her respect, so help me god

10 Likes

Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:27pm On May 11, 2018
wonderful smiley
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by dajoaneke(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
wonderful smiley
picture of lapping or idonbelievit

6 Likes

Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2018
You think I will believe you
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by Apina(m): 8:15pm On May 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by gonkin(m): 8:23pm On May 11, 2018
Haha, i remembered when i was like you, putting hand in my pocket and if i got a hug i shift my waist back. I remember it all. Nice lines bro.

1 Like

Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by swiz123(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2018
The school drop out, Iamairforce1, can even write better than you

3 Likes

Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by whitebeard(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2018
Idiat undecided

1 Like

Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by SmellingAnus(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2018
Nice write-up bro... More ink to your pen... More sperm to your dic.k...

5 Likes

Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by faruz: 9:19pm On May 11, 2018
swiz123:
cry grin cry
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:23pm On May 11, 2018
nl hav bcom a place were everbody share their everyday life
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 11, 2018
My guy is backcheesy...my juice to ur pingolocheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by valgbo(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by dreamwords: 11:19pm On May 11, 2018
U no too get sense much
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 11, 2018
Jona my guy
I deh use eye find you since, you just scarce
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by Nobody: 2:08am On May 12, 2018
Yeah... cool story bro... you need more dragons an shi grin
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by Marshalxv(m): 3:51am On May 12, 2018
swiz123:

What's wrong with his write up?

2 Likes

Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by Coyotejack(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2018
cheesy

The puff puff part got me grin

I love hot puff puff
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by daveP(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2018
kneel down lemme pray for you OP

(in pastor Chris's voice) Never again...
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by Kingsley10000: 11:34am On May 12, 2018
you really enjoyed yourself
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by Kingsley10000: 11:36am On May 12, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Nice write-up bro... More ink to your pen... More sperm to your dic.k...
hmm....so you are giving him some accolades
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by phoenix17(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2018
And your brain told you that the girl is not on nairaland
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2018
Another one
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by Olifiz(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2018
dajoaneke:
picture of lapping or idonbelievit

Really really? cheesy
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by cocoboss(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2018
foolish barber cry cry
jonaifame22:
The lords prayer reads "deliver us not into temptation" but today I was led into temptation like a common criminal led to the cell by a policeman,
Well, u all know to me to be a barber,I was heading to oshodi to buy a pad for my Xbox 360 I swapped with my friend wth my playStation 3
I got to the bus stop and behold as I stood waiting with other commuters, my powerful eyes caught sight of a very young gal, actually one would be tempted to think that she is an Angel who has missed her way back to heaven,cos she is fair, with long hair,her nose like the beak of a hawk, her shape would make a person think that the coca cola bottle was fashioned after her.
Well I could see the young men turning their neck from side to side like a working standing fan jus to view her curve
Well, I wanted to view her properly so i drew back a bit like the hairline of some one suffering from frontal baldness then I viewed her from the back.
wow,I was so delighted by the sight of her yansh and hip, immediately I began to ask the lord wat the inspiration behind the creation of such a massive yansh is, because believe me,if the trumpet had sounded at that moment when we were at that bus stop none of the men would have made heaven cos we were all lost with the sight of her lovely body,
Before long, a keke came and we all hustled for space and I was lucky to get one buh this beautiful damsel cldnt get ,perhaps it was her big yansh that weighed her down, I saw her eyeing my corner like its hot puff puff displayed in a show glass as if to say if she was fast enough she would have been the one occupying the spot.
So i saw that she really needed to get on the keke cos it seems she was in a hurry,so I asked her to come on board lemme lap her, well she was a little reluctant but she Obliged and that was when all my troubles began
The worst moment of my Dick's life was when she sat her soft yansh,on my lap,chai, it was so heavenly, I prayed that we don't get to our destination in quick time, but the keke driver was jus moving fast as if he's running his race of salvation to make heaven,then suddenly i noticed there was a heavy bulge forming within my boxers region,the bulge felt lengthy,meaty,warm, and throbbing, the bulge increased slowly but surely, upon my findings,I discovered who the culprit behind the bulge is, well ur guess is as good as mine. It was my noble Dick, the scent from her hair made her all the more appealing to me.
She was listening to music on her phone an humming the sounds, while i was lost in my own world lusting after her.
As we progressed with my dick fully stretched out like a measuring tape on the body of a client who needs a new garment the spirit of list whispered to my ears and said, Israel do u know that its jus a piece of fabric thats preventing ur preek from entering dis gals toto, chai as I heard that word I felt sober but I encouraged my self ,them she alighted and I got down too I quickly put my hand in pocket as if I'm walkn gentlemanly buh i was jus trying to hide my e,rection, then i felt slippery in between my laps,I knew already that I have released even without fuckn, then i approached her and put on my garment of washie and pick up lines,well she gave me her number after much beggn and persuasion, I will like to be her boyfriend, Id love to work in her farm right on my bed and earn her respect, so help me god
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by SmellingAnus(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2018
Kingsley10000:
hmm....so you are giving him some accolades
Lol... he is creative... whether what he wrote was fiction or not, he knows how to communicate his thoughts/experiences very well to the readers cool...

1 Like

Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by labanj1(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2018
Naso you mumu for woman. Continue.

Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by Kingsley10000: 5:06pm On May 12, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol... he is creative... whether what he wrote was fiction or not, he knows how to communicate his thoughts/experiences very well to the readers cool...
I know it was fiction but me I have had this kinda experience before,when I went to write postume in 2010,we finished at night and there are limited bus to convey us to our destination so we had to lap each other in a journey that takes an hour,fortunately or unfortunately for me,I lapped this succulent ass gorgeous lady,she was wearing very light gown.....omo it was as if make my deek pierce the gown through the back enter

1 Like

Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by McBrooklyn(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2018
Hmm...
Re: Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today by SmellingAnus(m): 5:48pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=Kingsley10000 post=675025is gorgeous lady,she was wearing very light gown.....omo it was as if make my deek pierce the gown through the back enter[/quote] hahahhahahah bad guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] / My Experience Today With A Lady / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.