Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? (10619 Views)

What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? by GraveMan(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2018
Girls Which Dick Will You Prefer To Fvck?

And Guys What Is The Size Of Your Diick?

My Size Is probably be 10,, because my dick is bigger than all of ehmm��� LoL

Re: Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? by GraveMan(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2018
Select
Re: Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? by wizrose(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2018
GraveMan:
Girls Which Dick Will You Prefer To Fvck?

And Guys What Is The Size Of Your Diick?

My Size Is probably be 10,, because my dick is bigger than all of ehmm��� LoL

go and tell governor amboda that one grin

1 Like

Re: Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? by Ncsamuel(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2018
Chai! Unemployment no good oh! Let BUHARI and his croonies do something to tackle UNEMPLOYMENT in dis country nah!!!!
Re: Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? by Twoclans(f): 9:18pm On May 11, 2018
OP are the dicks fully erect lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:45pm On May 11, 2018
Twoclans:
OP are the dicks fully erect lipsrsealed
cassava lover spoted

i know they are tooo small for u but pls choose one

4 Likes

Re: Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? by nicecash: 10:40pm On May 14, 2018
Satisfy your partner with a longer and thicker dick

Get yours here

http://thickerandlonger..com.ng/2018/05/essence-enlargement-oil-and-essence.html?m=1
Re: Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? by Drsnives(m): 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
DOUBLEWAHALA:
cassava lover spoted

i know they are tooo small for u but pls choose one

see finishing

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] / Clubbing After Marriage / Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.