Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK (83564 Views)

"Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad / New Ankara Gowns For Ladies With African Attire In 2020 / John Dumelo And Mawunya Rocking Kente Attire In Their Traditional Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by dainformant(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2018
While some Nigerians have made it a habit of always criticizing our products, foreigners abroad are continuously showing that they cherish made-in-Nigeria goods/items. A Nigerian businesswoman and brand promoter, Lauretta Chinenye from Awkuzu, Anambra state - has narrated what happened after she came across a set of Australians in the United Kingdom.

According to the lady who claimed to have been invited for the wedding Prince Harry and Meghan Markle due to take place on 19 May 2018 at Windsor Castle, the Australian women were amazed by her Nigerian attire as they decided to take pictures of her and also with her.

Below is what she shared on her Facebook page;

So these Australians women saw me and were taking pictures of me. I was wondering what was going on. I was wondering if people were beginning to see my inner Beyonce and mistook me for her. Anyway, they approached me and said they loved my African top and the combination. Wondered where I got it from..So I told them I am a Princess from Nigeria and my subjects give them to me for free.

Chisos!!! Immediately they heard "princess" This women went gaga and started hugging and begging to take pictures with me as they have never spoken to a real life princess before in their lives.

They asked what I came to do, I said am on holiday and also to attend Prince Harry's wedding, which my kingdom was invited, so am representing my father Ladies and gentlemen I present to you- Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu Kingdom.

We took pictures and exchanged contacts.I am a Princess biko I didnt lie, nobody should argue I lied.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/australian-women-approach-nigerian-lady-after-wearing-this-outfit-in-uk-photos.html

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by robinso01(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2018
I thought she's on full Nigeria dress. well congratulations.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by kelvin1191(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2018
Why wont they like ur body fitted clothes while they are all wearing over-sized clothes

248 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by OneCorner: 10:21pm On May 11, 2018
See achievement!!!
Were did we Jewdas get it wrong

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by mpianya39(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2018
Correct 4mat grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 11, 2018
I only saw old women,but the girl fine though!

He should come to Yoruba land to look for husband cos she will not have ori oko in Igbo land

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2018
OneCorner:
See achievement!!!
one pained afonja spotted!! I know many are on there way coming just to pollute this wonderful thread with their heart filled hate and bitterness.

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by teki23: 11:21pm On May 11, 2018
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by EarthXmetahuman: 11:22pm On May 11, 2018
OneCorner:
See achievement!!!
I tire o

6 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 11, 2018
sad

"[/i]My subjects give them to me for free"[i]

BTW, please try to show Uncle Thomas like me the wedding invite, inugo?

5 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by fotadmowmend(m): 11:22pm On May 11, 2018
She isn't in d full attire anyway

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by ayusco85(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2018
More like Australian grannies. Those are not women na, they are In their 80's and don't know what fashion is.

Princess keh

20 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by zonax(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2018
Princess

3 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 11, 2018
kelvin1191:
Why wont they like ur body fitted clothes while they are all wearing over-sized clothes
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2018
robinso01:
I taught she's on full Nigeria dress. well congratulations.
...thought...

30 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by dreamwords: 11:24pm On May 11, 2018
abdelrahman:

He should come to Yoruba land to look for husband cos she will not have ori oko Igbo land
Does she look Yoruba to u?

40 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by faithfull18(f): 11:25pm On May 11, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by soberdrunk(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2018
So it isn't only teeth that full her mouth, 'lies' sef full the mouth, wit her face like Nasco biscuit...... angry

8 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by ennysuccess(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2018
I know her kiss
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Appdriod: 11:25pm On May 11, 2018
That's how they force someone into becoming a G-girl

5 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by dokiOloye(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2018
abdelrahman:

He should come to Yoruba land to look for husband cos she will not have ori oko Igbo land
oil soup man grin
Small tomato and plenty pepper stew ppl. grin

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by slydv(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2018
where is d African attire pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Dearlord(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2018
So her dress code attracted her old pigs shocked.
I am putting off my native attire asap

4 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by SoapQueen(f): 11:26pm On May 11, 2018
Lol. Oyinbo and their gullible nature.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by robinso01(m): 11:26pm On May 11, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...thought...
my bad, thanks for the correction.

14 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 11:27pm On May 11, 2018
All the young girls saw you and past but the old women decided to admire you. Hmmmm

Maybe when you dress the complete African wear young girls will admire you.

She looks good though.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Nofav0rs(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2018
robinso01:
I taught she's on full Nigeria dress. well congratulations.
Who taught you?

2 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by policy12: 11:27pm On May 11, 2018
Pls make use of the contacts, who know u may need them tmoro.

I just show ur pics to my father, I was surprised when he recognized one those women, he said the woman is my granny abeg help tell her one of her forgotten grandson's still they foreign land when are they coming for me... Biko bikonu

9 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 11, 2018
Why the lies

4 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by excellencyabia1: 11:28pm On May 11, 2018
Na the bad one we dey criticise like
A boy sucking cow breast
Also buhari saying that Fulani killer men are not carrying AK47

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) / Haircut Styles For Black Men / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.