Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date (2244 Views)

Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money / 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Brugo(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2018
PARADISE VALLEY, Arizona -- Can you imagine getting 65,000 text messages after just one date? An Arizona woman is accused of doing just that. And it didn't end there.

Police arrested 31-year old Jacqueline Ades after finding her in the Paradise Valley man's bathtub.

According to investigators, she had met the man online about a year prior, but she wouldn't leave him alone.

Court documents say Ades sent the victim about 500 messages a day, which included disturbing ones like, "I want to wear your body parts" and "bathe in your blood."

Officers say they found a butcher knife in her car when she was most recently arrested on charges of threatening, stalking and harassment.

The woman said she was simply in love. "I felt like I met my soulmate and everything was just the way it was," said Ades. "And I thought we would just do what everybody else did and just get married and everything would be fine. But that's not what happened."

She's now in jail with no bond.

Source:
http://abc7ny.com/woman-accused-of-sending-65000-texts-after-1-date/3456454/

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOptTwClSaM

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Brugo(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2018
Hmmm.

The love is too strong. grin
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 11, 2018
They should leave her alone. Love could make people do stupid things. grin My rummy's bf once gave her 33 missed calls in minutes. No exaggeration.
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 11, 2018
kimbraa:
They should leave her alone. Love could make people do stupid things. grin My rummy's bf once gave her 33 missed calls in minutes. No exaggeration.

Did you skip the part where a butcher's knife was found on her? How can they leave a person who claims to want to bathe in the blood and wear the body parts of someone she 'loves' to roam the streets.

You people think only men are serial killers.

4 Likes

Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 11, 2018
Earthbound:

Did you skip the part where a butcher's knife was found on her? How can they leave a person who claims to want to bathe in the blood and wear the body parts of someone she 'loves' to roam the streets.

You people think only men are serial killers.
So finding a butcher life on her makes her a serial killer? How many people has she killed? Perhaps her use of words made them arrive at that conclusion.
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by pocohantas(f): 10:18pm On May 11, 2018
This is not love.
She wouldn't hesitate to snuff out life from him, if her gestures are unreciprocated. She is obsessed, dangerously obsessed.

5 Likes

Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by olaleks007(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2018
Hmmm...don't even know what to say
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 11, 2018
kimbraa:
So finding a butcher life on her makes her a serial killer? How many people has she killed? Perhaps her use of words made them arrive at that conclusion.

Continue living in denial

1 Like

Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by philcz(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2018
kimbraa:
SMH
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 11, 2018
White women can wacko at times
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Brugo(m): 5:37am On May 12, 2018
pocohantas:

That's not love.
She wouldn't hesitate to snuff out life from him, if her gestures are unreciprocated. She is obsessed, dangerously obsessed.

[Facepalm] You missed the sarcasm, honey.
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by pocohantas(f): 5:44am On May 12, 2018
Brugo:

[Facepalm] You missed the sarcasm, honey.

Aww, my bad. I've done the needed.
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Brugo(m): 5:55am On May 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Aww, my bad. I've done the needed.

grin [thumbs up]
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Kobicove(m): 6:06am On May 12, 2018
This is a confirmed nutcase undecided
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by AlexCk: 6:43am On May 12, 2018
Even if na Beyonce,
That statement of 'wearing one's body part, and bathing in one's blood' go send shivers down person spine.

Na clap dey use enter dance.

Fleeeee
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Nobody: 7:07am On May 12, 2018
she's is s weird woman
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by McBrooklyn(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2018
Chei... Na this kind woman Runtown sing the "Mad over you" song for... shocked
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Archangel15: 7:32am On May 12, 2018
kimbraa:

Would you be comfortable if somebody sends you such message?
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by khiaa(f): 7:57am On May 12, 2018
Brugo:
Hmmm.

The love is too strong. grin
That's not love, that's insanity. undecided
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Brugo(m): 8:21am On May 12, 2018
khiaa:

That's not love, that's insanity. undecided

My sister, that is true love. grin As you can see, she wants to be blood of his blood.
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Only1mi(f): 11:52am On May 12, 2018
lefulefu:

Not only white women, I've experienced a naija girl go crazy, like full on crazy.
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 12, 2018
Only1mi:

Not only white women, I've experienced a naija girl go crazy, like full on crazy.
well the most crazy naija babe i have seen is d one dat will carry big stick to bash the bonnet of ur car if u cheat on hercheesy. This white woman carry butcher knife put for her car and when stopped by police she say she wants to cut off bits of the guy and wear his body partsshocked. Aghhh! Dats madness personifiedshocked. And all these stories i always hearing about white women hacking off their husband's pingolo and flushing it down d toilet.....naija ladies haven't reached that sort of evil bracket. I am beginning to fear these white women.

1 Like

Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Lalas247(f): 1:12pm On May 12, 2018
lefulefu:
Lol it’s in their genes
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 12, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol it’s in their genes
there's this programme i used to watch every Tuesday night on investigative discovery Channel. Its called Deadly Women and is hosted by former FBI criminal profiler Candice Delong. If u watch that show ehn...cold go pass through ur body. Horrific horrible crimes wey some ladies dey do.
Re: Arizona Woman Sends Man 65,000 Texts After 1 Date by Blackfire(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2018
A true definition of MADLY IN LOVE.

A lot of us have done more than this in another way.

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Twerking fu*cked / Chubby Nigerian Guy Crash-Lands Badly During Acrobatics (Photos) / BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.