Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them (1365 Views)

Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? / Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2018
1. Jesus said before Abraham, I AM.

From Abraham to Jesus is approx 2100 years.

Is like saying " Before 2100 years ago, I Am"

Who then is this JESUS?

See his next Claim

2. I Come Out From God.

Like from inside him.

3.I am IN the Father and the Father is IN ME.

4. JESUS Said " If you don't believe in me, YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR SINS"

Interesting isn't it?

I love this next one

4b " He who believes in me has ETERNAL LIFE,

He who doesn't believe in me IS CONDEMNED ALREADY"

This is Very Huge. Our life after death depends on this statement

5 "ALL POWER on Earth and In Heaven has been Given to me"

It is time to reflect......

More are coming.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2018
This are nice and very heavy claims.

6. " Where I am, You Cannot Come Because You don't believe in me"

7. " Father, GLORIFY ME with the glory I had with you from the beginning"

What is the beginning?

That is a huge claim.....No wonder he said

" I came out FROM GOD"

Let me chip in this before I continue

Alanam 6 vs 85 I quote from the Holy Quran.

" We guided Zechariah, John, Jesus and Elijah ALL THESE ARE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS"

Jesus, a Righteous One said

7b..." I am Christ, the Son of God"

John who is righteous said " Behold the lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world"

Why not believe this Righteous ones?

Please don't say " I am a Muslim and believe in Jesus"

Jesus said...." He that believes AND IS BAPTIZED....."

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN JESUS AS THE LAMB OF GOD?

THEN GET BAPTIZED..

IF you can't , then Don't play the I BELIEVE CARD AGAIN

Our quote no 4 says " Anyone who doesn't believe IS CONDEMNED ALREADY"

That's by the way.....

Pls let's continue with our Jesus claims
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 11:30pm On May 11, 2018
8. " No man take my life from me...I lay it down and then take it again I have the power to do so"

9." I said I will send the holy ghost, even though I said earlier that my Father will send the holy ghost

All what my father have IS MINE that's why I sounded like this"

Remember that....

10 " I am my father are One"
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 6:17am On May 12, 2018
11. Whoever believe in me, I will raise him up on the last day
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Primesky(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2018
Originakalokalo:

11. Whoever believe in me, I will raise him up on the last day

God bless you OP. Jesus is the only way. To have life everlasting, is to have Jesus Christ. This one thing is my hope and joy.

1 Like

Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2018

As the Father has life in him, so also the son. He gives life to whoever he wills
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2018

As the Father has life in him, so also the son. He gives life to whoever he wills

Without me you can do nothing.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 3:21am On May 13, 2018
14... I am the way, the truth and the life. NO MAN comes to the FATHER except by me.

15. The Father Judges no man.He has committed Judgement to the Son.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2018
16. Whatever you shall ask tr the father in my name it Shall be done.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2018

I am the ressurection and the life.

He that believes in me though he dies, he shall live.

Greatest Assurance.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2018

He that believes on me believes on Him that sent me.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by sKeetz(m): 5:41pm On May 14, 2018
FSM is the only true loving God and he boiled for your sins. Come to me he says; embrace his holy noodliness and ye shall have eternal salvation with his delicious sauce and meatballs to enjoy for all eternity. Ramen.

1 Like

Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 11:13pm On May 14, 2018
sKeetz:
FSM is the only true loving God and he boiled for your sins. Come to me he says; embrace his holy noodliness and ye shall have eternal salvation with his delicious sauce and meatballs to enjoy for all eternity. Ramen.

I have noticed you.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by sKeetz(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I have noticed you.

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2018
sKeetz:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes oooo.

I see you well well
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 12:26pm On May 15, 2018

I came out FROM GOD.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2018
20. The Son has life in him. I give life to whoever I want.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2018
These claims are real.

Your life depends on them.

God bless you.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2018
I am the Beginning and the End.

The First and the Last.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 6:05am On May 30, 2018
I am the ressurection and the life.

Before the world began, I was with the Father
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2018
Behold I have the keys to Hell and Death.

What a claim!!!!!!

Accept Jesus Today.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2018
JESUS' DEATH is for ANYONE.

Regardless of what you have done in the past.

Your past atrocities won't matter anymore the moment you come to Jesus and accept him and Change your ways.

God bless you.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by enilove(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:
1. Jesus said before Abraham, I AM.

From Abraham to Jesus is approx 2100 years.

Is like saying " Before 2100 years ago, I Am"

Who then is this JESUS?

See his next Claim

2. I Come Out From God.

Like from inside him.

3.I am IN the Father and the Father is IN ME.

4. JESUS Said " If you don't believe in me, YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR SINS"

Interesting isn't it?

I love this next one

4b " He who believes in me has ETERNAL LIFE,

He who doesn't believe in me IS CONDEMNED ALREADY"

This is Very Huge. Our life after death depends on this statement

5 "ALL POWER on Earth and In Heaven has been Given to me"

It is time to reflect......

More are coming.

JESUS ALSO SAID IN :

John 8:56-57 KJV
Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it , and was glad. [57] Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

I want to ask you , did Abraham in his life time saw Jesus ?

1 Like

Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2018
enilove:

JESUS ALSO SAID IN :

John 8:56-57 KJV
Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it , and was glad. [57] Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

I want to ask you , did Abraham in his life time saw Jesus ?

My day as mentioned in the verse is the days of Jesus on Earth...when the word became flesh.

Abraham from Paradise would have witnessed the birth too.
Don't forget that multitude of Angels were seeing rejoicing at the announcement of JESUS' birth.

The host of heaven were aware... Abraham in paradise would be aware too.

Moses and Elijah we're with him on the mountain of transfiguration. They also witnessed his days on Earth too

1 Like

Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by enilove(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

My day as mentioned in the verse is the days of Jesus on Earth...when the word became flesh.

Abraham from Paradise would have witnessed the birth too.
Don't forget that multitude of Angels were seeing rejoicing at the announcement of JESUS' birth.

The host of heaven were aware... Abraham in paradise would be aware too.

Moses and Elijah we're with him on the mountain of transfiguration. They also witnessed his days on Earth too

But what about this Biblical account below :

Genesis 18:1-24 KJV
And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; [2] And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them , he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, [3] And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: [4] Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: [5] And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said. [6] And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it , and make cakes upon the hearth. [7] And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it. [8] And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat. [9] And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent. [10] And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him. [11] Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women. [12] Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also? [13] And the Lord said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old? [14] Is any thing too hard for the Lord ? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. [15] Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh. [16] And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way. [17] And the Lord said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; [18] Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? [19] For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord , to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him. [20] And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; [21] I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know. [22] And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the Lord . [23] And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? [24] Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?

I think Abraham physically saw the Lord Jesus as per this above. Let me know your view on this.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2018
enilove:

But what about this Biblical account below :

Genesis 18:1-24 KJV
And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; [2] And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them , he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, [3] And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: [4] Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: [5] And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said. [6] And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it , and make cakes upon the hearth. [7] And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it. [8] And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat. [9] And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent. [10] And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him. [11] Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women. [12] Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also? [13] And the Lord said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old? [14] Is any thing too hard for the Lord ? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. [15] Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh. [16] And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way. [17] And the Lord said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; [18] Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? [19] For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord , to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him. [20] And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; [21] I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know. [22] And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the Lord . [23] And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? [24] Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?

I think Abraham physically saw the Lord Jesus as per this above. Let me know your view on this.

I will not doubt this. Jesus has been from everlasting....he appeared to many in the old testament.

However, Abraham REJOICED to see MY DAY.

I believe that this has to do with his Coming to live among men and the works of salvation that follows.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by enilove(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I will not doubt this. Jesus has been from everlasting....he appeared to many in the old testament.

However, Abraham REJOICED to see MY DAY.

I believe that this has to do with his Coming to live among men and the works of salvation that follows.

That is true . God bless you , thanks.

1 Like

Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2018
enilove:

That is true . God bless you , thanks.

You are welcome sir.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 5:45am On Sep 04, 2018
Jesus said... I am the way, the truth and the life.

No man comes to the father except thru me.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
Jesus reigns.
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2019
Your life is dependent on his claims.....
Re: Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them by Originakalokalo(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2019
He is the first and the last.

This means that everything started with him and everything "ends" with him.

(1) (Reply)

Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) / Is God Against Tattoos On Our Skin? / You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.