Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:18 PM

How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (46958 Views)

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Odunharry(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

500k for wedding or for marriage? If its wedding well u can save 1million sef if u wish. But for marriage, is not by what u have in ur account o, its by d amount coming into ur pocket regularly. If u have 600k and no good income is coming in, when d money finish wetin u go do? If God wan come catch you, make orobo woman weh no get work get belle for you... Na double of wetin u dey chop, wear and use she go dey require plus pregnancy demand.
LOL at Orobo woman
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Jaytecq(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2018
zinaunreal:

You get mind.... And how much did she bring?
i swear!!!
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Enice(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2018
pedrilo:
there is sometin terribly wrong with african mentality that is expanding poverty in our continent.
Take note, having a legit child can never ever be a shame, irrespective of wen u decide to have them.
bros check ur statement very well.
parenting requires energy. Is it at 55 that you start running around and after a 5yr old when you are suppose to be his/her grand dad. Even at that, how many daughters would you have destroyed to get to that age as you would be sexually active. It is better to get married early and stick with one woman.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 13, 2018
biacan:
You're very wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Smiles cheesy. Happy Sunday!
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by biacan(f): 10:28am On May 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Smiles cheesy. Happy Sunday!
Same here..... you at church smiley

You look good physically fit tongue
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by 3verblazing(m): 10:43am On May 13, 2018
pedrilo:
ur miracle is on d way.
Amen
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Same here..... you at church smiley

You look good physically fit tongue
Didn't go today jare

Thanks wink
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by biacan(f): 10:48am On May 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Didn't go today jare
Thanks wink
OK

Uwc especially wink cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Ayomide002: 10:51am On May 13, 2018
who settling down help....enjoy your life wella
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by zinaunreal(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2018
clemmonce:
really you want to get married and you are asking this kind of question I am short of words.... you need to really really grow up....

What is this dummy saying again? So he cannot ask question again abi wetin?
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by authority2006(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2018
AroOkigbo:
First work on your maturity.
The journey of marriage is not for the fainthearted.

Modified:
FTC!!
I dedicate this to my 5th child (last for now) who turned 3 months same day as I placed this comment grin

5th! I hail!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by authority2006(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2018
bilulu:
Please house I want to ask is there a certain amount of cash you need to have before planning to settle down? for instance one need to have up-to 500k in his account before thinking of settling down. please I need you input.

What is the percentage of people having up to 500k in their accounts before getting married in Nigeria? But one needs to be very careful in order not to multiply poverty in the society. Just only what you can cater for.
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by authority2006(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2018
swiz123:

Your question looks childish; the replies you've gotten so far, childish too.

You don't literally need to have 500k in your bank account before thinking of getting married.

You just need to have a steady source of income that will be enough to cater for a family.

A man might be running a business with less than 500k, but he makes steady profits from the business. He might decide to folk out 150k for traditional marriage(depending on the state he intends to marry from), then later he can do church wedding.

Having the mentality that I need to save up to half a million before getting married has kept many men above 35 single.

If you can clothe, feed, provide health care etc for 3 persons comfortably, then getting married shouldn't be a problem.

But while at it, avoid marrying leeches

And how has your response differ in interpretation with some of the advice before yours? All these people with overrated intelligence self appraisal.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by emelda86(f): 11:30am On May 13, 2018
Platony:

I didn't allow her, u dnt allow a woman support u financially in u marrying her if u knw u cn afford d rites n ceremony comfortably. U knw women, dey wil use it to insult u one day. Its best u handle tins urself for future references.

Don't I just love you

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by emelda86(f): 11:33am On May 13, 2018
Ayomide002:
who settling down help....enjoy your life wella

After u don born your children finish u come dey tell us who settling down help.... If I catch u eeh...
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 13, 2018
Enice:
first, I said a GOOD job. You should know that the word good means comfortable/pleasing/okay/acceptable etc. Is N1000 a month comfortable for even a child? Then I used the word "OR" a stable business/investment. The word OR relates the word GOOD in a positive manner. It means you can work as an employee or be a business man. In both case, you should be able to provide for yourself and an expected family. Now as regards the amount, what I would say is that all fingers are not equal. People differ. I have seen married guys make do with N70k a month and doing well. Also, i have seen guys that earn N500k but are broke before the end of the month. It is all about your potentials and believing in yourself that you will excel. If you believe in yourself, go ahead and do what you want. Don't wait till you are 50yrs to get married all because of money. At 55, your child would be about 4 or 5 yrs which is a shame really.

Ok I've heard You.
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 13, 2018
pedrilo:
i also hav a fixed deposit dat gives me anoda 20k monthly. So that's it.

Making it 40k, Now u are talking bro.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Abduletudaye(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2018
300k or 400k should do..
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by lhawarl1(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2018
vizkiz:

His question requires a specific amount needed before marriage. Your answer was about feeding mouths (which didn't correspond).

What if he is a cassava farmer and he feeds on mostly cassava products?

So you wanna give birth to malnourished kids?

ogbenii

Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by zinaunreal(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2018
emelda86:

Don't I just love you

Why? Because he paid all the bills or what? sad
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Eagba(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2018
pedrilo:
Lol thanks. Albeit I eat well cos I have a fixed deposit dat gives me anoda 20k monthly. So that's it.
with which bank and how is/was the initial deposit? Ur bro needs more investments
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by pedrilo: 1:20pm On May 13, 2018
Eagba:
with which bank and how is/was the initial deposit? Ur bro needs more investments
2m, diamond
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Eagba(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2018
pedrilo:
2m, diamond
cool. So is it stamp, no fluctuations like phcn?
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 13, 2018
At least 45million for starting oooh tongue please am very tired don't quote me okay
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by pedrilo: 1:46pm On May 13, 2018
Eagba:
cool. So is it stamp, no fluctuations like phcn?
no fluctuations bro. I dnt touch d principal either.
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by jestkev(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

500k for wedding or for marriage? If its wedding well u can save 1million sef if u wish. But for marriage, is not by what u have in ur account o, its by d amount coming into ur pocket regularly. If u have 600k and no good income is coming in, when d money finish wetin u go do? If God wan come catch you, make orobo woman weh no get work get belle for you... Na double of wetin u dey chop, wear and use she go dey require plus pregnancy demand.
Hahahaha. Lol
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Anusiemgood(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2018
been wanting to ask same question... I recently got a federal Job and the pressure has been there for me to start considering on settling down due to the fact am the only son...
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Fourwinds: 2:28pm On May 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

heheheheeeee

hahahahahahaaaa
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 13, 2018
ideology:

Lol, Bros what you are saying sounds ideal but not a reality.

Ladies of internet age are different.

What percentage of ladies are really teachable.

Use Nairaland for your survey.
Even some village gals don de open eyes.

The world has change ooo

After all your investments they can still walk away.

I'm glad you accept that there is still a percentage that are teachable.

So your assignment should be finding yours from that little percentage. That is where God's help is required.

I believe you're doing lots to achieve your goal of 6/7digits that you're planning to run your family on. Then a lady from the larger percentage (you described) wouldn't worth those labour of yours.

The best way to find the worthy one is to belong to cliques of that little percentage of ladies that are teachable.

Meanwhile, stop making me feel I belong to the older generation, I'm in my thirties bro. grin
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by MFerrara(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
At least 45million for starting oooh tongue please am very tired don't quote me okay
Aka 100k Euro? That's a lot. tongue
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 13, 2018
MFerrara:

Okay ooooh
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 13, 2018
MFerrara:

Okay ooooh tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Level Are You On This? (picture) / Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt / Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.