Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Legs In A One Piece Swimsuit As She Holidays In France - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Legs In A One Piece Swimsuit As She Holidays In France (1388 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) / Ini Edo And Her Hot Legs Wow In New Photos / Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticism After Baring Cleavage And Flaunting Hot Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Legs In A One Piece Swimsuit As She Holidays In France by Innov8ve1: 3:47am On May 12, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-LkGpm4ha_rU/WvZPJUZEedI/AAAAAAAABRw/ikoGvFjCnY4wdfBt0kk9kvzn17zR5UAYACLcBGAs/s640/toke%2Bma.JPG[/img]
Toke Makinwa, regarded to be one of the most popular female on-air-personalities in Nigeria, has shared some new photos online.

The young lady who is currently on holiday in France, shared the photos today on Instagram and her fans are talking about her beauty.

In the photos, Toke Makiwa is seen at the Bagatelle Beach St-Tropez in France as she strikes poses for the camera.

She captioned one of the photos thus: "Live life before you leave life
"Happy weekend"

Source: https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2018/05/toke-makinwa-flaunts-hot-legs-in-one.html
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Legs In A One Piece Swimsuit As She Holidays In France by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:50am On May 12, 2018
Guess she is on diaper!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Legs In A One Piece Swimsuit As She Holidays In France by walexGodson(m): 4:42am On May 12, 2018
See her obo
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Legs In A One Piece Swimsuit As She Holidays In France by Kobicove(m): 5:53am On May 12, 2018
post=67486562:

grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Legs In A One Piece Swimsuit As She Holidays In France by Nobody: 6:42am On May 12, 2018
post=67486562:
When I saw the first pic, what came to my mind was, is she padded up
Scrolled down and I saw the answer in your comment.

Thought I didn't see well. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Legs In A One Piece Swimsuit As She Holidays In France by Partnerbiz(f): 8:16am On May 12, 2018
she dey use napkin?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Legs In A One Piece Swimsuit As She Holidays In France by Whizdorm001(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2018
'Hot legs'

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Legs In A One Piece Swimsuit As She Holidays In France by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:02pm On May 12, 2018
BleSSedMee:

When I saw the first pic, what came to my mind was, is she padded up

Scrolled down and I saw the answer in your comment.

Thought I didn't see well. Lol.
Lol. It was so funny to me.

You are highly blessed Blessed one!!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Celebrate With Kanu As He Marks His 14th Weeding Anniversary / So Funny Watch As Davido Doing Matching At The NYSC, This Will Make You Laugh O / Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.