Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 12/05/2018 Saturday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 12/05/2018 Saturday (302 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 12/05/2018 Saturday by banabest(m): 4:43am On May 12, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�SATURDAY, 12th May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Psalms Chapters 34&35_

➡TOPIC: *SERVE WITH YOUR ALL*

�BIBLE TEXT: Exodus 23:25
_And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Only those that are willing and obedient are permitted to eat the good of the land. The good of the land is predicted on your willingness to obey in service. Kingdom service
your faithfiulness in what God has called you to do in the
kingdom. What position do you occupy in His house and how are you investing into the kingdom with your gift? Faithfulness in
your calling requires some level of risks, stepping out, believing God can keep and sustain you. In Matt. 25, God gave some talents and they faithfully used it to make profits for the kingdom of God
but the unfaithful servant becuause he is wicked to his master with his talents lost that which he was given As a child of God, you can
gain access into any place in life through service You cannot
serve God or be a good ambaasodor and God will not prove His worth in your life. Don't be foolish while serving or investing
your time, talent, gift,in whatever God has privileged you to do in His kingdom Be wise, do it with your all without any reserve;
God will reward you for your kingdom service. Do not start well and end badly because God is also interested in your finishing.
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_Father, by Your Grace, may I not faint or weary or give up in my service unto You._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Why Muslim Fighting To Have Jerusalem? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/06/18 / The Reality Of Salvation -A True Life Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.