Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Abuja Corpers Needed... Check Fields - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Abuja Corpers Needed... Check Fields (959 Views)

5 Problems Serving Abuja Corpers will likely face after POP / NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted / Abuja Corpers Contributing To The Society On Anti-corruption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Corpers Needed... Check Fields by bespokeset: 7:34am On May 12, 2018
Are you a corper posted to Abuja with a good grade (2.1) disciplined in the following fields.... Building Tech, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Human Resource Management, Accounting and Graphic Arts interested in joining a team that may be interested in you post NYSC, do send me a mail or drop your contacts and I'll get in touch with you. Great opportunity to start your career, learn, develop your skills and you may be a permanent team member after the service year.

You must be in batch that just passed out a couple of days ago.
Re: Abuja Corpers Needed... Check Fields by khaleel101(m): 1:36pm On May 24, 2018
mibrahim208@yahoo.com
Re: Abuja Corpers Needed... Check Fields by abbacool(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2018
bespokeset:
Are you a corper posted to Abuja with a good grade (2.1) disciplined in the following fields.... Building Tech, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Human Resource Management, Accounting and Graphic Arts interested in joining a team that may be interested in you post NYSC, do send me a mail or drop your contacts and I'll get in touch with you. Great opportunity to start your career, learn, develop your skills and you may be a permanent team member after the service year.

You must be in batch that just passed out a couple of days ago.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make The Best From NYSC? / ONDO State JESUS Corpers Only. / The DG Wants To Know If You Have Received Your N13k INEC Duty Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.