Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby (42648 Views)

Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by damiloladuke: 7:40am On May 12, 2018
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson actually started the divorce rumours on her marriage when she decided earlier this year to delete all photos on her Instagram page including that of her husband. This gave the fans and the media an insinuation that something was wrong with the marriage of the celebrity.

Although Mercy Johnson debunked the rumour a few days later by posting a cosy picture of her and her man, she never really addressed the issue until recently in an interview with Saturday Beats.

In the chat, she jokingly stated with a wide smile that she would never return the beautiful wedding ring her husband gave her.

“I did not feel bad when I read the news that my marriage was hitting the rocks because it was not true. I am very comfortable in my own space and I am not out to please anybody. I am always true to myself and I continue to be a happy person.

There was absolutely no problem between my husband and me, I only deleted the old pictures on my Instagram page. They were old so I deleted them to post new ones. I am not letting my husband go; even when he is angry, I would beg him. You see these beautiful rings that he has given to me, I am never returning them,”
she said.

The mother of three further revealed that her visit to the labour room was not over as she hopes to have another child.

“I am going to have another baby very soon. I am obsessed with children and while growing up, I had always wanted to have four children, so we have to complete the equation,”
she said.

The actress who doubles as the Senior Special Assistant on Entertainment, Arts and Culture in Kogi State was eager to speak about her most recent project which is a movie title, ‘The Lamb.’

The movie which is subtitled in Igala language, tells the story of a legendary Igala princess warrior, who, despite being the pride of her father and loved by her people, had to be sacrificed for peace.

“Not only does ‘The Lamb,’ stand out in terms of its plot and world-class production, it also evokes ancient memories in the most compelling manner. It is a thoroughly researched work that also brings to the fore, the ancient cultural relationship between the Igala people and the Edos.

One of such initiatives is the Kogi State Diaries which seeks to harness the media as a tool for telling the story of the people of the state and showcasing their cultural diversity to a global audience. The movie is co-sponsored by the Kogi State Government and directed by Frank Rajah Arase. Quite a number of upcoming acts that participated in Governor Yahaya Bello’s talent hunt show also featured in the movie.

“It has not been easy combining my roles as an actress, representative of Kogi State, a mother and a wife but I describe myself as a home girl and everything has always been about a system of priority for me.

So God comes first, my family and then work; God and my family have to be settled before we can talk about work because when I am not happy at home, I cannot function in whatever capacity I ought to function, so I have always followed my priorities. As I speak with you, if I get a call from my kids’ school and they inform me that something happened, I would leave everything I am doing and rush there,”
Mercy Johnson noted.

https://lailasnews.com/mercy-johnson-finally-opens-up-on-divorce-rumours/

lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by aristocrazzy: 7:42am On May 12, 2018
Pretty mercy Johnson this picture above me is what is disturbing me how will someone wear such a fine trad. and then wear a jogging sneakers.. nawa

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nobody: 10:52am On May 12, 2018
Hmn!

Kudos to those guys who married all those leftover retired oloshos...

After about 30 body counts, Una dey try kiss kiss kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by NwaAmaikpe: 10:52am On May 12, 2018
shocked

NwaAmaikpe's FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Banky W had an apprentice called Wizkid.
Wizkid's oga Banky had a bestfriend called TeeBillz,

TeeBillz had a wife called Tiwa Savage.
Tiwa Savage now shares a world with Wizkid.

In simpler terms,
Wizkid is now servicing his oga's best friend's wife.

MORAL

Never say Never,
Impossible is nothing so never give up on yourself.
Set your eyes on the goal, one day your fantasies will become a reality.

By the way,
No comment on Mercy Johnson. The Igbo's have a proverb that says, "you can't use your hand to cover a pregnancy for so long".

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by maryjan8(f): 10:52am On May 12, 2018
Lovely family

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On May 12, 2018
The broom they used to flog one awaits the other....

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Genilufoye: 10:53am On May 12, 2018
Okay kwantinu

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by cosmatika(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2018
Mercy Johnson I urge u to resign ur post with Kogi govt. Ur working for Yahaya Bello means u support the little Hitler

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by MrGreenMavro: 10:54am On May 12, 2018
ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by ednut1(m): 10:55am On May 12, 2018
maryjan8:
Lovely family
u cant be too sure.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by chinavs9ja(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2018
I don't know why some people like to carry others load and theirs is left behind

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Donald7610: 10:57am On May 12, 2018
vectorman:
website design
Make moderate ads

Too long Ads

removed
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by moneyadulttube: 10:57am On May 12, 2018
wise woman

meanwhile check my signature for online business with guaranteed result
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by kazyhm(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2018
1stolax:
Hmn!

Kudos to those guys who doesn't mind marrying a leftover.

abeg teach me how to count body

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nobody: 10:58am On May 12, 2018
kernel507:

I believe your sisters and daughter are both virgin?

To burst your bubble,
I don't have a sister and I burst the toto myself.... grin tongue

I don't do waste products tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by UmuEri(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2018
eyaa! husband snatchers will not like this.

meanwhile as a member and Secretary of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort. Also please watch your spelling.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by FlamesD: 10:58am On May 12, 2018
Beauty, brain and character. Your husband is lucky to have you. Keep it up.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nwaohafia1: 10:58am On May 12, 2018
Pretty girl.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by bastien: 10:59am On May 12, 2018
She is never gonna return the ring back! Love that

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by NotNairalandi(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Obierika(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2018
This lady is having babies like a rabbit!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Morbeta11(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2018
Don't mind Those nosing you..... Who nose what tomorrow holds for them(monitoring spirits). Who nose.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by bigjoe1000(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2018
did any one noticed where she said even if my husband is angry i beg him?dis is quality of a good wife

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2018
Shame them

Have you ever thought of having a tattoo design on your skin and you're concerned about going under a piercing ?

9jaInkBox brings to you safe, temporary tattoo designs for just 2000 naira with over 200 designs for male and female to choose from.

Easy to apply within a minute and doesn't peel
Easy to remove
No side effects
Stays for over 5 months on skin

Contact 9jaInkBox via WhatsApp or place a call on 08060389161

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nobody: 11:01am On May 12, 2018
She beg her husband when he is angry, she wants to keep her marriage. Feminists won't like this cheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by kernel507: 11:02am On May 12, 2018
1stolax:
Hmn!

Kudos to those guys who married all those leftover retired oloshos...

I believe your sisters and daughter are both virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by OsuGanja(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2018
Mercy is still beautiful but not as hot like she used to be...Kudos to real women out there !! And y’all guys should learn to respect women yo!! I know they are supernaturally crazy but the truth is without a woman in a mans life he won’t become a MAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Cr7sBabe(f): 11:03am On May 12, 2018
we kogites rocks

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2018
Mercy Johnson is akwuna

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Zion Swag Up In New Photos / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style / Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.